It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Explains The Master Plan of the Elite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

[edit on 18-6-2010 by TM62]

Mod edit: Fixed video link

[edit on 6/18/2010 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
epic fail. Alex jones has been debunked many many many times. He spreads nothing but fear and lies. He is a discredit person. Please don't post threads about him on here as he has been "debunked" time and time again.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Mod edit: Fixed video link

[edit on 6/18/2010 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
epic fail. Alex jones has been debunked many many many times. He spreads nothing but fear and lies. He is a discredit person. Please don't post threads about him on here as he has been "debunked" time and time again.

I suppose you could be right, I take from him what I want and nothing more, I don't believe EVERY word he says, some things are true, you have the right to believe what you want, I am not forcing you, thanks for your response. Have a great day!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Alex Jones is full of #, if he really believed what he was saying he would be doing a hell of a lot more than he is. He certainly has the resources and means to actually DO something but he does not. He's in it for the money and fame, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

he is doing a heck of a lot more than OUY are.
prove me wrong
show us how ouy have done more than him
please

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Alex Jones is full of #, if he really believed what he was saying he would be doing a hell of a lot more than he is. He certainly has the resources and means to actually DO something but he does not. He's in it for the money and fame, nothing more.

If by resources you mean financial ability can you provide a statement of some kind visibly proving that he indeed has such finaces available.

If by resources you mean manpower and equipment, can you also prove your claim?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Here is a good website to start with.

justgetthere.us...

Just listen to the guy talk and pay attention to what he says, do some. research.
Why do you trust him so much??

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TM62

Great! You did it! Grats
Thanks for posting the videos.

My take on Alex Jones?

Regardless of what you think of him, and his theories?
Always remember - Truth IS stranger than fiction.
I mean take what he says with a grain a salt, and research it out, but, don't just scoff cause it's Alex, or, the theory is so bizarre it's unthinkable.
It's just about that time Alex will be right.

peace

Mod edit: Removed off topic section of post.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I stopped reading at "Alex Jones".

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Please note this thread: Courtesy Is Mandatory

Keep the conversation on topic. Future attacks on members on this thread will be delt with more harshly.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
William cooper is still the best truther out there, and he has been dead 9 years now nearly.

Jones and all the rest are mostly rubbish and not worth listening too.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Don't know about ya all,
But I reckon a bit of AJ is refreshing now and then and gets me back into that eye's open, don;t # on me, look at it from a different angle type of mindset.

With all the mind numbing crap dished out these days on the box, I really like the ole kick in the butt by Alex.

I must ad, I followed AJ for years after all the 911 stuff as he really was on the cutting edge of a lot of the info that came out, but then I got the inevitable overload and didn't listen to him for ages.

I completely understand all the arguments against the guy, but hell, there's horses and courses and I feel scales balance favourable to his influence on people and the world.

Even if it's only to provoke other thinkers.

I enjoyed this clip and maybe I'm a bit jaded, but becuase of it, I'll wake up again tomorrow and look at the world with a bit more scrutiny than I did today.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Who is to be listened to and trusted in modern day media? There is a responsibility on our parts to research what any talking head out there says. I find Jones not only entertaining but, also I find a lot of stuff he says to be true, not all but a lot. It is easy to say someone is full of crap, it is another to say someone is full of crap, and here is why. It is funny, I do not usually see the here is why when people talk about Jones being full of it. It is mostly he is crazy, a liar, on and on, and not much evidence to back up the claim.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oh my gosh.
High security like how the Tesla ship and ether science
has been in the elite possession since 1945.

Wow who could have figured that one out like William R. Lyne
stated in his books.

How about the high security state of Nazi Germany.
Protecting Hitler or Tesla's secrets.
Yeah now you know.

Your Welcome.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join