It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check out this youtube video that explains it all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

this explains it all! don't you think!

now that I have you rolling your eyes, and probably a team of administrators have been dispatched to insure i'm banned for the next 5 life times, allow me to say hello...

i've been poking around on the site for a bit (believe I found it mentioned somewhere relating to the clown comedy that is the gulf oil spill right now) so thought i'd join.

I consider myself "grounded" for the most part and fairly even headed. I do believe in ufos, aliens, whatever goes bump in the night, all of that.

been into alot of stuff since the early 90's with unsolved mysteries, sightings "encounters" (anyone remember that show, aired on fox I believe) and much more.

Even attended a few mufon meetings here, but quickly stopped going when the talks usually went "I know where they hide all the aliens at area 51!" "tell us!" "can't, not allowed" and so forth. "can't, not allowed" was the keyword of the night with that guy (probably disinfo or someone who likes to toy with others)

I've seen stuff here with my own eyes, but don't spend all my time cooking up stuff that they want to probe me, or borrow all my visa cards for a intergalactic shopping spree to end all shopping sprees...

I can't think of much more to say at this point, so i'll make a little list of what I believe/don't believe

9/11 is not what the government says, never thought any different. classic false flag used to ram fear/laws into people

heavy believer in ufos/aliens/ghosts/paranormal behavior/possible shape shifting/other bump in the night stuff

not really a fan of psychics, pack of flakes. true psychics (if they exist, anything is possible) I believe are so hidden and don't charge money for their services, unlike all the ones out there (sylvia browne, john edwards, and so forth) who do charge a arm and a leg for bunk info. Hell, i've done "psychic readings" (cold reading method) and shown people how easy it is to fool them. spelled it all out, and didn't charge for it!

don't believe in war

don't care much for corporations

not a fan of "crystal rubbers" (probably has it's place, but generally I see it used to give false impressions that it does stuff like contacts loved ones or whatever (sylvia browne, etc again) Same applies with tarot cards.... A robber uses a gun to terrorize and control say a bank during a robbery for cash, same applies to rubbing crystals and giving you lottery numbers.... It's a tool. same as a hammer to a nail, etc. Makes you look more "credible" to those who aren't fully knowledgable on the subject/desperate/in pain over a loss, etc. Just because someone holds a hammer doesn't mean they know how to actually use it...

not sure where I lean politically. All parties to me are trash, I loathe all democrats, republicans, all of them. Bunch of hot air is all they say. How's that hope and change working for everyone! Still recovering from being "bush wacked" for 8 years? Don't really care for/see laws either, tools of repression against people. Bring back the wild west days and string em high I say. Probably a climate of fear, but better then todays legal system that's for sure.

How a system with laws on top of laws preventing laws that prevents those laws while preventing the first set of laws and making sure the middle set of laws isn't violated and not even a lawyer can properly figure it out to apply it is totally beyond me.....

that's all for now, hope to be a good poster for years to come!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by churchofthepoisonmind]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well alrighty then. Fish yourself a message out the vid.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hello and welcome,

Ahh ya link is working for me now now, great movie but I thought it was called flying high, maybe that's only the title down here.

I gotta somewhat agree on the analogy though.

see ya round.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well.. Since Airplane! is my favorite comedy movie of all time I can only say Welcome, Enjoy, Glad to have ya.

The Airplane! clip was a classy introduction move in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I couldn't resist, was reading about no spamming, viral videos/etc, so thought i'd go for a "oh god, did someone just barge in and fail to read anything" post that surprised everyone

was also partially inspired by many pointless posts i've seen on other forums where no one backs it up with anything:

"proof that 9/11 was fake! watch this 450 minute video with poorly edited star wipe effect screens and drunken voice overs to prove my point!"

perhaps "I gotta get outta here!" can be taken from many different angles depending on how you think of it?....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
welcome aboard!

and 2 thumbs up from meathead for the airplane clip

~meathead

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by churchofthepoisonmind
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I couldn't resist, was reading about no spamming, viral videos/etc, so thought i'd go for a "oh god, did someone just barge in and fail to read anything" post that surprised everyone

was also partially inspired by many pointless posts i've seen on other forums where no one backs it up with anything:

"proof that 9/11 was fake! watch this 450 minute video with poorly edited star wipe effect screens and drunken voice overs to prove my point!"

perhaps "I gotta get outta here!" can be taken from many different angles depending on how you think of it?....

I already responded like that by just reading the thread title.
But then I recognized the scene.

Anyways, welcome. I am just as new as you are, so I hope to read some things from you as well.

Bye!

new topics

top topics

join