It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopters - at 2:00am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure where else to put this. So I apologize if I'm in the wrong section.

For the past two night helicopters have been flying over my area.

I'm about a twenty minute drive away from Seattle, WA in a small city called Des Moines.

I've heard these helicopters before, and since it's dark I only see whatever lights are on them.

The only reason the weird me out is because of the time.

Why are helicopters flying around so often in the middle of the night?

Is this common for some kind of training?

I also live on the Puget Sound, but they aren't flying over the water, but the shoreline.

Can anyone explain them for me? Or am I right to be paranoid?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
So you hear numerous ones, almost every night? Is it possible that there is hospital nearby and they are using it for transport? Just wondering because these black helicopters everyone keeps talking about seem to fly really low am I correct?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I considered that, but the nearest hospital is several miles away and these helicopters always seem to be going in the direction opposite the hospital

I could be that they are medical transports, but I don't understand why I only see/hear them at night, around 1:30am - 2:00am.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well I work 3rd shift and its outside, I see/hear helicopters lots and, yes I work at an airport which doesn't say much but I thought I would ask in case you may have overlooked something. Is there ever more than one at one time? Have you ever documented these things? Write down the times so you can figure how frequent they are.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by draevin

Well you do know Des moines site in between Renton municipal airport, Seatac airport and Vashon Island Airport right? not to mention puget sound helicopters incorperated...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The so called 'black helicopters' everyone says they think they see arent black...theyre painted a dark green with black lettering, and what youre probably seeing is traffic from the local airport or military training, Ft Lewis is in that area as well

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
They could also be police helicopters. Its common for them to be used during night as most are equipped with thermal imagery cameras to detect suspects through urban areas.

top topics

join