It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone expierienced strange offline threats?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I do not take kindly to threats.

I will face the threat and tell the person there is no fence around my butt so come on and get you some.

A threat to me is taken as a serious personal assault and I treat it as such.

And no, no one threatens me. My reputation precedes me.

I suggest you see a doctor or a police officer if you think the threats are real.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I know what you are talking about. 3 weeks ago i was standing outside someones house watching them watch TV in their living room. Then a goose comes by and says it would be a shame if someone were to stab me for standing there. I took out my baseball bat that i had under my coat and attached the bayonet, then next thing i know the police are after me like im a bad guy.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

You really are trying to wind me up.

I won't rise to it. Just to let you know I see it.

Eta @ Zaiger.. I have photo's of said Goose. He is somewhat a celebrity in these parts so lay off with the lame piss taking. It is pathetic like most of your attempts at humour.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by zaiger

You really are trying to wind me up.

I won't rise to it. Just to let you know I see it.

Eta @ Zaiger.. I have photo's of said Goose. He is somewhat a celebrity in these parts so lay off with the lame piss taking. It is pathetic like most of your attempts at humour.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

Im sorry that my dyslexia and the threat i recieved is "pathetic" to you. But i can see it from your point of view. I can see how you would see me as pathetic because i do not have any photos of celebrity geese. As much as i would love it i just do not know any celebrity birds nor can i claim to have pictures of them, it often makes my life feel meaningless. But i am now inspiered, im going to get myself a camera and get some pictures of some local animal celebrities. I will have to research because the town i live in has many many people and so may not have any celebrities that are without hooves, wings or tails.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

man, you are crazy ... maybe

who knows

you will probably kill someone ...

go read the bible, aliens are angels and are here to help you, if this makes you feel better, go for it

Originally posted by zaiger
I know what you are talking about. 3 weeks ago i was standing outside someones house watching them watch TV in their living room. Then a goose comes by and says it would be a shame if someone were to stab me for standing there. I took out my baseball bat that i had under my coat and attached the bayonet, then next thing i know the police are after me like im a bad guy.

what you mean by goose?

[edit on 20/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

go read the bible, aliens are angels and are here to help you

Can you quote specific biblical verses to support your position?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I mean a non celebrity bird.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join