It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sunni region of Iraq's proclamation for independence (Western Media Silent)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I had to find this out from Wikipedia, wow, nice one, or maybe I haven't been watching the News when this was announced.

The ISI (Islamic State of Iraq) has already proclaimed the independance of the Sunni regions of Iraq, but it seems America wants all of the oil.

Why should America allow the country to divide when it has invested so much money on, it wants every drop of oil it can find in that country.

The Islamic State of Iraq or Dawlat al-'Iraq al-Islamiyya (Arabic دولة العراق الإسلامية), is an umbrella organization of a number of Iraqi insurgent groups established on October 15, 2006[1] "to protect the Iraqi people from United States attacks and defend Islam, by the Hilf al-Mutayyibin[2]" This group was formed by the insurgent groups just before the proclamation of the State.

en.wikipedia.org...

The targeting of the central bank of Iraq was a target on the heart of American investment, I think this tactic could prove to be wise, some say it is adopted from the Afghan resistance, but then against we all know Afghans are more experienced at self defense.

"The bank was targeted because it is the artery that feeds the Satanic alliance with life via oil money and the stolen wealth of Muslims,"

www.google.com...

Afghans can help the whole world rid American influence from their countries, they are the most experienced, the most wise, when it comes to ridding the greedy empires.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The Islamic State of Iraq to the American people
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

join