It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer Technology Found Documented in Ancient Texts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict and describe a computer’s cd tray, along with the form of a compact disk itself.

The Old Testament documents and describes computer parts.

The contents of four specific mid 1990s cd-roms are documented and described in many ancient texts.
A common link is Egypt:
Solon, an Egyptian priest, told the story of Athens and Atlantis.
Akhenaten (Amenhotep IV), Pharaoh of Egypt, set up a one god religion.
Moses, an Egyptian priest, told various historical stories, and set up a one god religion.
The ‘Ark of the Covenant’ was a computer carry box that also contained the four mentioned cd-roms.

Two new videos introduce and show what type of computer technology has been documented and depicted by people in ancient times.
LINK: www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au...

Three more videos then provide 12 specific examples.

Once you have viewed these, you may then Evaluate, Examine, and Compare 10 selected Topics from the Videos.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eddy_P

I watched the first fifteen seconds before I cracked up laughing. Australia 1996-2002, an UNKNOWN researcher named Ronald Pegg... Umm WHAT? How is he unknown if they know who he is and what exactly are his credentials, is he just some nut or is he a respected expert of ancient texts?

Okay, I'm one minute and twenty-four seconds in and my hand has yet to leave my mouth. Please tell me this is a satire of conspiracy theorist logic, please tell me this isn't serious

This guy tears a ton of stuff out of its religious and historical context in order to claim its a CD-Rom from like 1993. No offense but are you posting this to be taken seriously OP? Oh yeah, the circle with the dot in the middle must be a Compact Disk, couldn't be anything relating to something the Egyptians were familiar with, it has to be some obscure technology that wouldn't be invented until the 80s. Not to mention the fact that there were likely plenty of green CDs before this disc and there have been since.

Star Scroll refers to a disc? But he's already attempted to say the Egyptians had a glyph that specifically meant COMPACT DISC - why wouldn't they have used that? Its also well known that the Egyptians new a bit about astronomy, they could have had scrolls depicting the stars. They said star scroll because that's what they meant.

Now he's getting into Revelation
All describing part of a compact disc

This guy might as well be re-writing these ancient texts, he's murdering their actual meanings in favor of interpretations far more absurd than even those the religious faithful conjure up.

Now on to the second video, oh yeah clearly the Egg of Brahma is referencing a CD-ROM, its so obvious.

You know what I'm gonna stop here and post this and watch the rest in my own time. I don't mean to sound cruel but do you honestly believe this guy? I've never in all my life seen a worse video and I hope for the sake of all that this is just a joke video because if there's someone who actually believes this stuff...

Nevermind, I don't want to be cruel or mean... but honestly I laughed so hard.

Edit to add a choice excerpt from the website:

The Angel known as 'Gabriel' was a human Time Traveller. He went back in time and utilised computer technology to show historical presentations of information from the late 20th century.

Source
So okay if Gabe was just a time traveler why didn't he go forward in time and get better computers and more accurate historical and scientific information that would be available in said future? Unless there's a cop-out about only being able to go BACK in time in which case Gabe would find himself stuck with a bunch of primitives trying to teach them about computers for the rest of his life. Also, what power source did they use for this computer? Seems to me good old Gabriel would have been better suited to take back a laptop with a long lasting battery. Perhaps he teleported an entire power plant back with him as well eh?

Aside from misinterpreting every religious text on the planet what evidence does this guy have? I can sit here and re-interpret (I should say misinterpret) religious texts to and make all sorts of claims, some people make a career out of it COUGH Sitchin COUGH.

This is good for a laugh and all but realizing that there's probably more than one human being on the planet that actually makes me want to cry inside. Honestly though I'm interested in getting this E-book, might be the best piece of comedy writing since the Terra Papers.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
There you have it . Proof. The Ark of the Covenant was actually an old Windows 3.1! That explains all the cancer, people obviously just sat too close to the monitor.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have not laughed so much for a long time
, thank You for bringing this video to my attention , I will definitely bookmark it for later use

Really thank You OP , I had a bad morning but with this helped out allot

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to start laughing at this...there may be something to it... this page has a bit more information.

"Two empty jewel cases can be seen in an illustration from North America circa 1830 CE.

Nine Witnesses saw and held a box from which two square transparent plates were taken."

- cropped and enlarged to show box

"A clear plastic Jewel Case (without its black insert) is being held against the lid of the open box while another is being taken out."

The "CD-Rom Evidence of Time Travel" threads That is a thread on the naked science forum where they've discussed this already.

One poster was quite informative:

A “theory” is “An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.” (source 6.)

Ten years of research covering over 30 different topics and subjects is not “limited information or knowledge”.

Some of those 30 cultures/time eras examined include texts from:
EGYPTIAN Myths, The Pyramid Texts, GREEK Myths, NORSE Mythology, The Hebrew Bible, The Christian Bible, The MUSLIM Bible, The MORMON Bible, Zoroastrianism, HINDUISM, BUDDHISM, CONFUCIANISM and TAOISM, CREATION Myths such as: Brahmanic Creation Poem, Scandinavia and Iceland, Yggdrasil, Ancient Babylon, The Creation in Hebrew Mysticism, Plato's Myth of Er, North American Indian Mythology, The Seven Aphorisms of Creation, and Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Stories.

Mr Pegg’s theory based upon the evidence discovered is ‘human time travellers took modern cd-roms back to the past”.
Another theory is that “the documented divine angels of God as reported and documented in the Bible took modern cd-roms back to the past”.
Another part of the theory is that “the documented and described ‘little book with seven seals’ in the Bible is describing a modern cd-rom.

The evidence, independent of either theory, and resultant conclusion, is that modern cd-rom pictures ARE documented in ancient texts, and that the descriptions by Ezekiel, Daniel, and John from the ‘little sealed book’ shown to them by the angels DO in fact match to the cd-rom sequence of pictures.

The PPHC-SG Mysteries Website shows seven new 2008 presentations of this evidence, where various ancient texts were compared with the imagery from the cited cd-rom.
The result is a visual one (ie. an observation) - the ancient descriptions match the cd-rom imagery.

Is this just a philosophical study or an establishment of facts ?

The definition of “philosophy” (according to Wikipedia which quotes the The Penguin Encyclopedia) says
“Philosophy can be distinguished from empirical science” and that “philosophy differs from science in that its questions cannot be answered empirically, i.e. by observation or experiment”.

Mr Pegg’s questions (ie. his claims) CAN BE answered by observation and experiment - thus it is not a philosophical situation.

So how can facts be ascertained ?

Basically Mr Pegg says A, B, C, and D ancient texts describe the imagery from a modern cd-rom.

By experiment and observation, that is, by actually physically comparing the described words from ancient texts to the cited modern cd-rom - there is found a match of data.

His claims check out. His evidence is verified. What he says is correct.

But all this leaves us with the usual counter claims of “it’s a hoax”, “it’s a paradox” or, “I don’t know how time travel could possibly work, so what I see with my own eyes can not be time travel”.

These mind sets often hold back personal investigation of the presented evidence.
Remember, we are investigating the “presented evidence” and not How or Why it came to be documented in ancient texts.

For those who wish to find out more…
In the WBD website, following the 7 introduction Breaking News Reports, a further 7 News Reports contain further visual examples.

1. The SCALA Disk documented in many Ancient Texts
2. Computer Parts Described in Ancient Texts
3. The Apparatus of Nostradamus Identified
4. 1991 Persian Gulf War events Documented in Ancient Texts
5. Astronomical CD-Rom information Documented in Ancient Texts
6. Future Events Documented in Ancient Texts as End Time Signs
7. Activities of Modern Scholars Told to Ancient People

Then follows a summary of ten years of research.
Entrance link: www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au...

All this may help you to come to your own conclusions based upon the evidence, and not preconceived ideas.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

They got the academic definition of theory wrong. A theory is not an assumption based on limited information in the scientific world it is a framework for understanding a certain phenomenon or set of facts.

I watched every one of the videos that are based on this guy's book and guess what, he never presents any facts to support his bold assertions as he tears tons of things out of context and redefines them as he sees fit. The man stretches obvious references to things known to exist or supernatural prophetic statements and attempts to fit them over his preconceived notion that there were time travelers.

A picture of some people holding a box is hardly evidence that CD-Roms from the mid-90s were taken back in time by a time traveled posing as the angel Gabriel.

The man has no evidence, certainly nothing that would be recognized by archeology as evidence. Until I see Egyptian dig sites digging up fossilized Windows 3.1 computers I will deem this in the same bin as

Reptilians
The Hollow Earth
and
Geo-centrism

The conclusions he draws are absurd and they are done so by coming up with interpretations that are wildly speculative and destroy the original and REAL meanings of ancient texts as well as spitting upon contemporary religious interpretations by believers. In short this guy and his theory are an insult and a laughing stock to both believers and scientists and deserve to be such.

The difference is that geocentrism and the hollow earth were both, at one time, considered plausible, and this collection of gobbledygook thankfully never will be.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think we're all missing the main issue at hand here...

If people are advanced enough to travel through time then why the hell are they using CD-ROMS? Surely a thumb drive would be easier to carry through... errr... time, you know?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow...and I mean WOW.

I am really very open minded about a lot of things, but this is just.... terrible. I mean honestly, is this guy serious?

I could live with him trying to explain that there is eveidence for cd-roms in general, allthough even that is very very far fetched.

But trying to make out 4 specific cd-roms because of their colour? And one being a cd-rom from a computer magazine featuring a demo of redshift 2?

HONESTLY???

I couldn´t even laugh at that, it just left me stunned. I mean there are so many conspiracies or alternative history theories that one could pick. But this one?

I am really sorry OP, but this is by far the most ridiculous amount of BS that I have ever heard.

"Green Lake" obviously refers to that specific cd-rom, it absolutely has to.

Wow, I have been on ats for about a year now including the lurking phase. But this is even more ridicolous than the guy claiming that aliens beamed farts in his face.

Sorry, but I just can´t get over it. Please, there is so much cool stuff on the web, why pick this? Check out the recently found pyramids in Bosnia for example. They are real and absolutely fascinating.

Or on the other hand, you could try to find Cleopatra´s I-Pod nano in ancient texts...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I am sorry for double posting, but I just started to watch the second video, this guy is INCREDIBLE!!

I honestly just had to clean my monitor because I burst into laughing (this time it worked hehe).

I am so enjoying this clip right now, it really helps me feel good about believing in some of the not so outlandish theories.

Thanks for that

EDIT: The disc is referred to as "the red crown" in an ancient text because of its tiny reddish logo. This just keeps getting better. I want to get more of this guy.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Nightaudit]

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Nightaudit]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So I really had a hell of a hard time making it through these videos.
I mean wow it was hard.
Anyway so what’s the deal?
Some one in the 90s or in our future or anytime between those times I don’t know sent a early 90s computer back in time with instructions on how to utilize it?

This guy needs to do birthday parties.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The ancients must have crapped themselves when they beheld the glory that is the “mystify your mind” screensaver!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

If people are advanced enough to travel through time then why the hell are they using CD-ROMS? Surely a thumb drive would be easier to carry through... errr... time, you know?

no doubt!

and besides..
the Arc(k)
Was an [extreme] energy device. lol

However: Im sure the ancients did have 'computers'.
cooler than the ones we have now, to. lol

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

That's assuming it's a "CD". Could be something from the future that has the physical characteristics of a "CD" yet holds trillions more bits of Info and or operates totally different than a "CD-DVD-Blue-Ray" disc.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
UPDATE 25th July 2010
Due to many comments and questions regarding the given example* of ‘Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict Computer Technology’, more information is now provided as an introduction.

* An Explanation of the specific 6 glyphs and their Context is given.

See ‘Explanation and Context of these Egyptian glyphs’ link via : www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I actually like the idea and wouldn't be surprised. Wasn't it said that our creators who came to mine gold and created us were advanced as us today? Hm.

new topics

top topics

join