Citizen's group taking border battle into own hands

page: 3
48
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If this is really going to happen, I say let it be. If anything at all is going
to break loose, this will at least bring the feds to the border finally.
The feds will have to come in droves to keep the militia out, or, they
will have to come in droves to round them up. Anyway you look at, it
is a plan to get some government action started. Who is going to come and
arrest all of these guys anyway? Our National Guard is stretched tighter
than a 30 string banjo being in other places all over the globe. Let the
party begin. Either take care of this huge problem, or let Mexico have the
state back. I think that is what TPTB wants, so they don't have to worry
about controlling any of this. We have a useless so-called chief and a
congress that is even worse.




posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by groingrinder
 


??????

Who said anything about Nazis? What, you think these people are just looking for an excuse to shoot some spics? My god, lay off the liberal propaganda. They're just as bad as the conservative propaganda was during the Bush years.



Uhh maybe it was the dude in the posted article who called himself a "Nationalist Socialist" AKA Nazi


Seeing the unyielding support for these nutjobs, and people like them who want to "secure the border" makes me genuinely fearful for what will happen the next time some racist conservative is elected president.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Conqueror of Seth]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes majority of these supposed militia men are a bunch of rednecks wanting to shoot mexicans,one of few groups when someone leaves the groups IQ grows



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This has the potential to end badly for all involved.

I have a feeling these guys know exactly what they're getting into, and are prepared for it.

The biggest problem I see though, is that the Feds are much more afraid of a competent, crafty and outfitted militia than they are of the Mexican cartels. For that reason, I think this movement faces a much more dangerous opponent should they succeed against the cartels.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Oh Great! I get to see this viginlante group walking around town again.

Its like living in a time-warp. I expect Wyatt Earp to have a shoot out on main street any day now.

At least they don't wear hoods.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2
 


Rednecks are the guys who battled the brits.
As far as their IQ, can you provide some kind of documented proof?
Casting all people who are members of a militia into a subgroup of low IQ fiscal underachievers is usually referred to as “diarrhea of the mind” among other things.

I’m afraid you may have succumb to the anti militia rhetoric that is being foisted onto the American populace as of late. There are some stupid people out there, some with guns, some in a militia.
But for the most part ,all those I have met are no where near intellectually inferior to anyone else I have ever met. On the contrary they have a better grasp of the world than your average citizen drooling over American idol and swooning every time Obama farts.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Oh Great! I get to see this viginlante group walking around town again.

Its like living in a time-warp. I expect Wyatt Earp to have a shoot out on main street any day now.

At least they don't wear hoods.


This is off topic I know, but I have to ask you if you just automatically
think that militia groups wear hoods as you alluded to? Hoods are
worn by the KKK and no one else. Militias usually don't want anything
to do with the KKK. Bad image, don't you think? The guys that wear
the hoods wouldn't have the almonds to go down to the border. They
would rather hide in the shadows in the light of the bonfire.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal
reply to post by whaaa
 


"Whaa"- I know those people, too. Perhaps, some of them DO drink a little. THEY can handle it, AND still shoot straight. Please, do NOT judge others, by YOUR abilities. As for "crank"- I don't think so. That is for junkies, and worthless human detritus. NOT "good 'ol boys"!
BTW- I train, every month, with MY local militia. Though- we are using less ammo, these days. Still practicing TACTICS, though.
Yes- SOME of us, have had ENOUGH. Say, perhaps- THREE PERCENT?????
(Go ! 3-percenters!!!!!!)


I don't think you know who these National Socialist really are. And speaking of percentages they are what they refer to themselves as 1%ers.
BTW, you don't know me or my abilities, therefore you don't know what I know. Local militia's are a bunch of girl scouts compared to these dudes, and of that I am certain.





[edit on 18-6-2010 by whaaa]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This really isn't about running around shooting Mexicans. I think people are just sick and tired of what is happening in their back yards. If my city was over run with drugs, wars, and human traffickers, and if I had the necessary equipment I would make a local militia.

Many here are under the assumption that because these guys are NAZI's they are there to hunt brown folk. Maybe it is because they want to be patriotic and help out their nation.

What if your family lived by that border? Would you still think those bunch of rednecks are no good scum? Well those no good scum are trying to protect some US residence, even if failure is what it means. They could say they tried, which is more than what your government can say.

This border problem is finding its way across America and some parts in Canada. So can no one tell me that the border doesn't need securing.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer

Originally posted by Annee
Oh Great! I get to see this viginlante group walking around town again.

Its like living in a time-warp. I expect Wyatt Earp to have a shoot out on main street any day now.

At least they don't wear hoods.


This is off topic I know, but I have to ask you if you just automatically
think that militia groups wear hoods as you alluded to? Hoods are
worn by the KKK and no one else. Militias usually don't want anything
to do with the KKK. Bad image, don't you think? The guys that wear
the hoods wouldn't have the almonds to go d


Where exactly did I say or even allude to them wearing hoods? Of course only the KKK wore hoods - - to hide their identity.

These militia guys & gals - - want their identities know - - their ego demands it. They're "true" Americans - - loud and proud - - saving our country.

Buttons are going to be pushed - - and they are going react like full fledged vigilantes.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I'm sure that they will defend themselves from anybody who comes for them, be they Mexican or American. This situation could become explosive quickly, but somebody has to stand up and try to stop the cartels. I wish them luck.


It really isn't their jobs to be in the line of fire since they have no authority what so ever, say what you will about it's every americans right and job. They have no formal training in drug interdiction and could really cause more harm then good in the situation overall. I got to give it to them though they are brave souls and I commend them for wanting to defend their country.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
National Socialist Movement - "Putting Family, Race and Nation First while Fighting to Secure American Jobs, Manufacturing & Innovation"
"Fighting for White Civil Rights"
Feel free and visit there website www.nsm88.org
NAZIS

Michigan Militia -A well-armed citizenry is the best form of Homeland Security and can better deter crime, invasion, terrorism, and tyranny. The intention of this website is to inform, promote and facilitate the development and training of the militia. Everyone is welcome, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or political affiliation, provided you do not wish to bring harm to our country or people. If you are a United States citizen (or have declared your intent to become such), who is capable of bearing arms, or supports the right to do so, then YOU ARE the MILITIA!
www.michicanmilitia.com

These bums going down to Arizona are not militia. They have an agenda. Don't allow anyone to confuse true patriots in a milita with these or any groups promoting hatred or some political agenda.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I'm sure that they will defend themselves from anybody who comes for them, be they Mexican or American. This situation could become explosive quickly, but somebody has to stand up and try to stop the cartels. I wish them luck.


It really isn't their jobs to be in the line of fire since they have no authority what so ever, say what you will about it's every americans right and job. They have no formal training in drug interdiction and could really cause more harm then good in the situation overall. I got to give it to them though they are brave souls and I commend them for wanting to defend their country.


Regardless of what their training may be think of them not as stand alone drug interdiction unit but rather an overt security countermeasure.

They serve the same purpose as a security guard. The potential that the crime you may want to commit may be more troublesome than necessary. Hopefully the cartel will move to another territory where it is less of a hassle.

NAZIS!!!



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Some well placed snipers on the border, and some examples made of and this ILLEGAL business will stop hopefully.

Political Correct morons want to change the definition of ILLEGAL and we can't let them.

if feds won't stop them, then a well armed militia with snipers surely can.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So let me get this straight....

We should ban Militias, ban guns, ban speech, ban borders, ban free market ideals, ban individual liberty and that keeps you from in the good graces of the so called "enlightened non-rednecks" of this country.

So, by the definition I keep seeing here:

If you're pro liberty, you're probably a racist. If you want to stop drugs and thieves from coming onto your land, you're probably a racist. If you want guns to protect yourself, you're probably a racist. If you want to make sure that everyone follows the rules when it comes to immigration, you're probably a racist. If you want to make sure that none of these workers are taken advantage of by their status (hello Nancy Pelosi's workers in her hotels), you're probably a racist. If you want the citizens of Mexico to go back, get a ton of guns and have a total revolution bringing a democratic republic and having their own sovereignty, you're probably a racist. I guess being pro-sovereignty and anti-NWO means you're racist too. I don't like corn chips or Doritos....I guess that makes me a racist.

WTF, PEOPLE!!

So let's take the guns away from the people who need protection and just never address the criminal element that doesn't buy guns through legal means. Let's not address the issue that there are a lot of illegal immigrants being taken advantage of by business of all sizes. If they are citizens, we can make sure that they do not get blackmailed into doing heinous things.

Here's an idea: legalize drugs. Here's another idea: respecting one's border (theirs AND ours) doesn't make you xenophobic and doing something about it doesn't automatically make you some freaking redneck racist.

But from the examples of Obama, I have seen the following:

Yes, we can completely throw due process out the _
Yes, we can totally remove your civil liberties.
Yes, we can completely take over the financial sector of this country and give the tax dollars of the American people to Goldman Sachs.
Yes, we can micromanage every part of your daily life.
Yes, we can continue Bush Justice Department rulings in order to show we're not soft on "terrorism".
Yes, we can bomb the # out of brown people even though we have a Black president, further escalating two illegal wars.

Seriously? It sounds to me like we need to get our priorities and put that choke chain back on that rabid dog known as the government. Stop poo-pooing people who actually want to do something instead of shaking hands with Paul McCartney and eating $17,000 caviar while the rest of the country falls down around our ears.

Sheesh.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by justinsweatt]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
These cats are Neo-Nazis. This is going to end badly.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yep. It's so easy to rest on your ass, never address the issue, finger point and yell "brown shirt" instead of doing something about it. *giant sigh*

Let's just sell out to the NWO, let them give us GM food, use their crippling vaccines, no borders, use a global fiat currency, and just give up. There's really no other point to this is there.

Because if you do otherwise you're just a racist, Neo-Nazi.

All I've learned from this thread, and others like it, is that Arizona sucks and everyone else is just a no good Nazi sympathizer. Yay.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by justinsweatt
So let me get this straight....

We should ban Militias, ban guns, ban speech, ban borders, ban free market ideals, ban individual liberty and that keeps you from in the good graces of the so called "enlightened non-rednecks" of this country.

So, by the definition I keep seeing here:

If you're pro liberty, you're probably a racist. If you want to stop drugs and thieves from coming onto your land, you're probably a racist. If you want guns to protect yourself, you're probably a racist. If you want to make sure that everyone follows the rules when it comes to immigration, you're probably a racist. If you want to make sure that none of these workers are taken advantage of by their status (hello Nancy Pelosi's workers in her hotels), you're probably a racist. If you want the citizens of Mexico to go back, get a ton of guns and have a total revolution bringing a democratic republic and having their own sovereignty, you're probably a racist. I guess being pro-sovereignty and anti-NWO means you're racist too. I don't like corn chips or Doritos....I guess that makes me a racist.

WTF, PEOPLE!!

So let's take the guns away from the people who need protection and just never address the criminal element that doesn't buy guns through legal means. Let's not address the issue that there are a lot of illegal immigrants being taken advantage of by business of all sizes. If they are citizens, we can make sure that they do not get blackmailed into doing heinous things.

Here's an idea: legalize drugs. Here's another idea: respecting one's border (theirs AND ours) doesn't make you xenophobic and doing something about it doesn't automatically make you some freaking redneck racist.

But from the examples of Obama, I have seen the following:

Yes, we can completely throw due process out the _
Yes, we can totally remove your civil liberties.
Yes, we can completely take over the financial sector of this country and give the tax dollars of the American people to Goldman Sachs.
Yes, we can micromanage every part of your daily life.
Yes, we can continue Bush Justice Department rulings in order to show we're not soft on "terrorism".
Yes, we can bomb the # out of brown people even though we have a Black president, further escalating two illegal wars.

Seriously? It sounds to me like we need to get our priorities and put that choke chain back on that rabid dog known as the government. Stop poo-pooing people who actually want to do something instead of shaking hands with Paul McCartney and eating $17,000 caviar while the rest of the country falls down around our ears.

Sheesh.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by justinsweatt]



All I can say to your post is ,,yes yes yes..

Hopefully by reposting it will not be missed.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by justinsweatt
 


Well from what i understand these dudes really are NAZIs


However your point that anyone who wants to stand against illigal activity is a racist boondoggle for the left right paradigm is spot on.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justinsweatt
 


It is also easy to sit and diatribe against a FACT, just because you sympathize with them. I agree with what they are doing. However, the fact that they classify themselves as NEO-Nazis (Please look onto thier website), is going to cause quite a backlash the first person that they hurt or kill. Then all gun-owning Americans who support border control will be compared to these guys.

Click and tell me what you see...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by djvexd]






top topics



 
48
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join