It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who here is actually worried about blackjack happening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
im 50/50 on it. and im freaked out cause im in the blast radius. -_- i wana make it to 20 i just would like to know your guys opiniond on it the whole hex messages is what gets me

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Already being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

IRM

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think it will happen
the only question is WHEN !!!

The news article today from Fox
laid the ground work for the scapegoats
already. 17 missing Afghan Soldiers
missing (AWOL) from Lackland AF Base
in Texas. They have DOD Credentials and
have access to military bases. That means
they can access nuclear weapons we already
have stockpiled in inventory.

Yes I think it will happen.
Best wishes on your birthday

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Yeah part of me is 50/50 on the subject... The part of me that's wondering if the plan was exposed and TPTB are thinking twice, another part of me wonders if TPTB don't care because they know it's too late and it's now or never.

A vast minority know about Operation BlackJack, you and I are one of them. Will that save us? Who knows. I hope so though.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
A vast minority know about Operation BlackJack, you and I are one of them. Will that save us?

I seriously doubt it.
It may help us prepare a lil better
but it won't save us. Nothing we
do can save us from radiation
spread by wind. We only prolong
our demise by being prepared.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Do I think it will happen, probably not, but I still have it marked in Red on my Calendar!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It would be a simple task to survive, if you know where the blasts will be.

There are vast bands of air circulation that go all around the world, and they follow specific patterns that almost never change. These bands will determine the general fallout of a nuclear blast in a given area.

I don't know about the other cities mentioned, but I know Portland, OR is one of them. In this part of the states, the air currents would take nuclear fallout eastward and southward. Therefore just getting 20 or so miles to the north or west, and you can rest assured to being relatively safe from both the initial blast and the subsequent radiation.

If you take this seriously, as I do, I strongly suggest figuring out the air currents in and around your region of the world.

Just found this image from FEMA - notice that this is generally depicting a west-to-east flow of wind.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8492195f9f1.jpg[/atsimg]

Not sure how to fit it correctly, hmm... but you get the idea.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Ive had this June marked in my mind for quite a while now.

Theres too many things referencing the date.

I have a hunch that something is going to happen with the oil spill possibly...

Bear in mind, this was made in 2008 and is speculative on the basis of an attack not a disaster like this.

Replace the attack with this scenario with the oil spill and your on the button with what im thinking might possibly happen...

Not worth worrying about.

But, hey, one thing that I believe is guaranteed is that things are only going to get worse as its in the plan for this place. Anyone can speculate and thats all im doing.

Wonder if theres more methane??

Im probably overhyping it, ive just got a gut feeling something is going to happen but I do not know what.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
im 60/40 for it not happening, but if it wer to happen im more worried about us here on ats being patsies for it after all it did contain a passage in it HERE i think tptb are just sneaky enough to use us.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I am 99 % sure it wont happen, so, dont worry ... well

the reality is that if they do it, since it will end most of the US, I dont think they will be able to suppress the conspiracy theory from the rest of the internet and world

the crazy %$$ is that if they do it, I am sure it wont be physicals proofs like in 911, so,

1 - you believe them ; 2 - you believe us

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
umm what is operation blackjack? been hearing it alot here but dont actualy know what it is? can someone fill me in on it lol

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by craig-sansum

Heres a link to the original source...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Click through each section to view the parts.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm not, I don't buy into most of the oil nonsense here on ATS. It's all complete BS and most of the thread posters haven't researched the topics themselves. So I about 99/1 on this one!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by craig-sansum

It's a madeup black opps operation that has been debunked. It's not even worth checking out. The date it is supposed to happen is June 22nd I believe. But like so many other "prohechys" on ATS this one will not come true.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

thanks man

2nd line >.>

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
The news article today from Fox
laid the ground work for the scapegoats
already. 17 missing Afghan Soldiers
missing (AWOL) from Lackland AF Base
in Texas. They have DOD Credentials and
have access to military bases. That means
they can access nuclear weapons we already
have stockpiled in inventory.

Running with that...

Several Toronto Police uniforms missing after being sent to cleaners

Toronto Police sources have told 680News that over a dozen uniforms are missing after being sent out to be cleaned over the past few days. Police fear the uniforms could be used be people to misrepresent themselves as officers. Toronto Police public relations spokesperson Meaghan Gray told 680News she would not comment on the situation but said that security issues are always a concern. "Certainly during this G20 planning period we've asked for our corporate partners to be particularly aware of any of these situations and to report any cases immediately to us," Gray said. The thefts come less than two weeks before the G20 summit is to take place at the Metro Convention Centre.

Toronto was one of the cities nuked in blackjack, was it not?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I can't see it happening. Where as nobody thought about 911 before it happened, Blackjack is widely known. Imagine if it did happen on Tuesday. We would all know about it here, we would know it was a false flag.

It's one thing giving advance notice of the event for 'ritual' purposes, but giving the entire plot away seems too far. If I said that I was going to rob your house on a Tuesday, and you got home from work to find you had been robbed - chances are you would think it was me. Unless it's a double bluff in whichcase you can never win.

The events themselves could happen, summer solstice sacrifices to their Satanic powers, but Blackjack I think is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

yes and im only 3 hours away from toronto : /

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Let's put it this way, if it actually happens, I might...MIGHT admit that there might be something to all the chemtrailer and 9/11 conspiracies. If not then I'm going to lose what little faith I have left in conspiracy sites.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What is this black-jack?

Who knows Jack?

Is he black?

Can't be worried if don't know!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join