It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Barton (Republican) Apologizes to Tony Hayward - "ASHAMED" of Americas Response

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
he is simply disgusting and is living proof of how big oil has corrupted politicians in their pockets to look out for their interests instead of the "small" peoples...

Joe Barton, the top Republican on the House Energy Committee’s subcomittee for investigations, apologizing to BP CEO Tony Hayward, saying he’s "ashamed" of the American response to BP’s oil spill.

Video:-
www.dailykos.com...:-Republican-apologizes-to-BP-CEO

More:-

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
am I hearing things wrong??

or is he implying that Obama
broke the law and needs to go to jail???

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Tony: Hey Mr President we may have tapped into a thermal vent. We don't know how to stop the F*****ing thing.

Obama: NO worries Tony we'll probably just nuke the thing anyways once we have enough public outrage.

Tony: OK so what should I say to congress.

Obama: No worries. We own all them clowns. Just put on a dog and pony show for the cameras and deny everything Tony. How 'bout you give me $20 Billion to distract everyone away from the collapsing world economy?

Tony: $20 Billion? Sure I thought you were gonna nationalize us. It's all make believe funny money anyways right. Hey Mr President I think we may have accidently discovered unlimited geothermal energy.

Obama: Tony I'm gonna forget that you ever said that. What are you trying to do, mess up our whole tax and control structure?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

its blatantly obvious isnt it. he is the sort that will apologize to osama bin laden for Americas ultra tough response towards terrorism for 9/11 if he got enough campaign donations...

new topics

top topics

join