It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist and Mao's Grandson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The Antichrist and Mao’s Grandson

Recently i have been interested in the personification of the A/C, many people see Obama as this personification yet i see conflicting details and believe its not yet time
But who can be sure??

My recent search led me to an interesting Cardinal named Biffi
“Cardinal Giacomo Biffi to preach the annual Lenten retreat to the Pope and the top members of the Vatican.” VATICAN CITY, March 1, 2007

www.lifesitenews.com...

In the Cardinals speech he talks about the A/C walking with us today and that he is a...
“pacifist, ecologist and ecumenist” and that
"He will convoke an ecumenical council and will seek the consensus of all the Christian confessions, granting something to each one. The masses will follow him, with the exception of small groups of Catholics, Orthodox and Protestants,"

It was written that Cardinal Biffi quoted...
Vladimir Soloviev, a Russian religious philosopher who has received praise from Pope Benedict prior to his elevation to the pontificate.
And especially Soloviev’s The Beginning of the Short History of the Antichrist

Soloviev posed to me an unexpected source for a Catholic Cardinal and also a Pope! being a Russian Gnostic that is...
I endeavoured to read some of his writings and found this much

www.bombaxo.com...

what i uncovered shocked me to say the least. Soloviev’s , Short History indeed, talks of China uniting with Japan and invading Europe and putting them under yoke for some time, and waring against America and Australia, he speaks of a Chinese Emperor and his grandson

After a rebellion of European Secret Societies and an expulsion of the Chinese the Emperors Grandson returns to China i discovered this interesting article on Mao’s Grandson and reference in it to Mao as an Emperor

www.danwei.org...

Q: You have said that your grandfather is god; is he a perfect man to you?
A: Yes.
Q: If you had the chance to meet him, what would you say to him?
A: I wish the old man could see the development and changes in China today, he would be happy.
Q: You were born into an “emperor’s family”, and your life has always been the focus of public attention, is there anything that makes you feel bad about it? Given the choice, would you like to live this kind of life again?
A: As a descendant of the Leader, I do have a lot of stress. I feel that people are always watching my behavior. So I must do good.

And more recently the Emperors Grandson seems to be doing well...

www.nytimes.com...

Mao’s Grandson Rises in Chinese Military

Could it be that China the holder of European sovereign debt has plans of international empire? They seem to be placing alot of capital offshore
Buying farms, bussneses, banks, infrastructure, schools, DEBT!

When we can’t pay them back what will they demand?

And not to mention Chinese money is a fake manipulate communist currency... seems they have the western global bankers stuffed at their own game

Your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I too fascinate over the personification of the Anti-Christ. I often think, well if he is alive today we should be able to know right?? I think this is the clever part about it though, is that we don't know because it is someone behind the scenes. We won't see it coming....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Its difficult to define the man, when so many people could easily fit the image, i would consider Obama a deceiver and an antichristian by his actions, but, is he the Antichrist? the final and most perverse display of satans mockeries of God’s love? There is still too many things that need to pass i think, whats your thoughts ?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
You know the first time I saw Obama, I figured, nah that's just too obvious, can't be him..However it could be true what you say. Indeed a lot more things would need to pass in order to decide if it could be true. At the present moment,I dont feel he is.

I've heard some crazy ideas about what the antichrist is. Nowadays I feel it could be some sort of scientist that discovers anti aging technology and trivializes what we know as "life"

He will come with a new way of doing things, it will be unlike anything we've seen before. I tend to think it will coincide with what many people call the "singularity"
Do you see where I'm going with this?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.-Rom12.5

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

is the "singularity" a kind of point of unity and global consciousness , reached after exponantial technological growth reaches an infinite point?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

I understand that Christ made a point of any denier of the truth is antichrist, but many references have stated a definable personification as a Man and a Leader who will declare himself God under the full possesion of satan, so surely we can define such a man of inequity and status, i have grave suspicion for any man who places himself before others and declares himself a leader

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Notroh est

well more or less. i feel that what the elite behind the scenes want to achieve. they want to synthesize god like abilities, and it can't come soon enough! they really believe that one day their creations (robots, computers, machines) will one day become aware! and effectively they have the masses believing the same thing.

if they can live forever, create life, they will certainly look like gods wont' they?
in fact, if just one person can do it, and then maybe have a group or another person backing them, everyone will jump on board....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

yeah i see your point, the Elite are setting themselve up as gods and pushing a new liberalistic society yearning for the new tech craving physical gratification

all the scientific techno progressive mentality breaks down to is a seperation and independence from God and His Laws

liberalism in its most agresive form is liberation from the Creator

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This figure will not seek power, remember, but will be offered the reigns after he brokers peace between Israel and the rest of the world, thereby preventing a third World War.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Its really ingenious, the Atheists will embrace it because it will have zero to do with religion(as we know it), and all christians and other religious people will have to accept it because it will make life seem random and without meaning. at the same time it will make a mockery of christ, like No King But Jesus made reference to

(added parenthesis for clarification!)

[edit on 6/18/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Notroh est

to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.-Eph1.10

The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king.-Rev17.11

"We have no king but Caesar," the chief priests answered.-John19.15

so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.-Rev13.17

all because of the wanton lust of a harlot, alluring, the mistress of sorceries, who enslaved nations by her prostitution and peoples by her witchcraft.-Nah3.4

The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.-Rev17.18

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—Phil3.3

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.-2Thess2.8

Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.-Rom10.4

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

the LORD is our king-Is33.22

the head of every man is Christ-1Cor11.3

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit-1Cor15.45

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.-Rom12.5

In context though John states that a anti christ spirit is one that is in the congregation yet denies that Jesus is the Christ.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
www.christnotes.org...

C

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

which us?

Even that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there—false ones, really—who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations.-Gal2.4(NLT)

You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.-Gal5.4

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."-Matt18.20

I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.-John8.18

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"-Rev22.17

One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike.-Rom14.5

the Most High does not live in houses made by men.-Acts7.48

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Could be anyone who comes into power. Who says the spirit of the antichrist won't come into "the chosen one" after he has done much good not under the power of darkness. The deception would be much better played out under this scenario.

Also remember Satan has no power to predict the future, he will leave his options open and try to work through those in the best positions when he feels that the moment is right. You factor in human free will into the equation and Satan need to find, manipulate, and trick the person into being a willing participant,... success not guaranteed. Who says he hasn't already tried at least once and been thwarted by God. Ultimately the timing of it all is at God's pleasure, not Satans.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Dude, your biblical knowledge is impressive but every post of yours seems just to be a string of verses. You should know that verses require context, all these individual verses just hanging out there really don't contribute much to the discussion.

It also discourages those who need to hear the truth in them most from reading them. I agree that the power of the bible is in it's words but also in how those words affect us, please give us some of the second, as it applies to the issue at hand and your interpretation.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by slane69]

[edit on 18-6-2010 by slane69]

new topics

top topics

join