It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk Border officials Accused of Beating "Deported Iraqis"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What do we have here?

we have a group of Illegal Iraqis being deported back to their 3rd world dump after sneaking in to Britain and now are accusing the UK Border Officials of beating them onto and then off the plane.

This annoys me. We have these illegals who have been denied any status in the UK and at the TAX payers expense they get a lovely FREE trip back to Iraq. We foot the bill for them and feed them and so forth and they then turn round and make accusations of abuse.

Yes these accusations may be true or may be complete lies. So if you do not like it then don't come to our Country bringing your unwelcome sob story and 60 generations of your family who do not speak the greatest language on the face on the earth, ENGLISH! and most of all your constant complaints about how you are treated and how we do not respect your religions. WE do not care anymore. So many Illegals or refugees claim all sorts of crap just to get into Britain. I have a few words for you if you are reading this...which I doubt as you have no computers or internet. We have our own problems and own people who need help and care.

Sorry, But You Are Not Welcome In Britain Anymore!!!!!

BBC News

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

I wonder how the Iraqis feel about British troops in Iraq?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Probably not so good I would imagine!!

I bet they cant wait to see the back of us!
Just as long as they don't try to sneak onto one of the cargo planes!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
probably the same way the english feel, and thats that our boys should never have been out there, just like immigrants shouldn't be here unless they are bringing good skills and talents that we as brits don't already have............ can't think of any how strange, personally i think most brits are worse as they sit on their arses drinking and smoking their life away on my tax money!!!, we need a good shake up of how the benefits system works.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by greeny122229]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

And if these statements are true. Who cares? Certainly not me. I want my Government and it agencies to be ruthless in removed illegals from my country, and if they have to "rough" them to make it easier to get them on and off the plane, or even better, to ensure that a message is sent. So be it.

I am sick to death of bleeding heart lefties, I listened to one of them on BBC 4's The Today Program, and spoke a great deal but said very little, and always, they gloss over the fact that if people are in fear for their lives, they have to ask for help at the first safe country they come to, not the last one that is going to return them. And most illegals in the UK have come from mainland Europe. So are these bleeding lefties actually saying that countries like France and Belgium are not regarded as safe.

These people attempt to get to the United Kingdom for economical reasons and I want more of these people rounded up and returned. I say, lets expand the UK Border Agency, employ more British people and clean the country of these illegals.

And what is with making a reference to the war in Iraq. Stay on topic. This thread has nothing to do with any UK military action, there are plenty of threads of ATS where you can peddle your anti war filth.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

I agree with you. Like the other guy on here said, lets scrap the Benefit program and the free hand outs and the free charity BS and all the free money to the useless nations out there....(they know who they are) and start investing some of that money in employing decent BRITISH people in positions of Border Agency and Immigration round up teams. Get them all out!!!! Don't put them on a nice fancy charter plane....lets just rent a big ship with a high fencing. Put them on it an sail these people back. Or put them on Ryan Air for a pound. I'm sure once they know they could end up on Ryan Air they will take their chances in their home country.

top topics

join