It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLOBAL DOOMSDAY SCENARIO. ***WARNING: This information might make you want to vomit. Read it at

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The following was originally written as a reply to posts in this thread:

*HOT VIDEO* 1 Billion Barrels Ready to Burst Forth Anytime
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Originally posted by Man1fesT
The oil the Deepwater Horizon rig was tapping is 2 - 2.5 miles below the Ocean floor, it's extremely unlikely a section of the floor that thick will just give way and collapse leading to massive tsunamis... The worst that will happen is once/if the well is capped the amount of oil leaking from the floor will increase and there will be no way to stop it. For all we know the Ocean floor could have been leaking for years, it looks like such a small amount that being so deep it could've gone unnoticed for a very long time.

BP admits it can't cap the well or it might blow

The reservoir is estimated to contain from 3-6 BILLION barrels of oil

RE: Tsunami threat

As I understand it, the perceived threat of tsunamis is from a miles long shallow gas pocket releasing all at once and collapsing. Shallow means within a few hundred feet from the sea floor, not miles below it. Non-confirmed reports talk about the sea floor bulging upwards by tens of feet. The cause of the bulge is the 20,000 to 100,000 psi oil/gas blowing up the well hole and leaking into the formation near the sea floor.

RE: Volume of oil/gas in the volcano

As to the estimated reservoir size, all these numbers may be just pure speculation or just a number picked out of a hat by BP to give the press something to print. BP might very well know that super deep abiotic oil is "real" and they may have tapped into a layer of fluid being fed by the mantel itself.

RE: Super deep abiotic oil migration channel

In the event that BP struck a migration channel, we could be talking about a volume of oil/gas greater that the volume of the water in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm not kidding. It's like a layer of fluid a few hundred feet thick that the continental plates are floating on. This fluid layer only exists in places where no volcanos have been present to vent it to the surface. By drilling as deep as they did in this location, BP created a new volcano. After this fluid layer is done spiting out abiotic oil, it will start spewing out the mantel 'lava' and become a new normal volcano. Hence, they either shut this oil volcano down now or we lose all life in the oceans within five years due to the toxic effect of this much abiotic oil pumped into the ocean at once. It's that serious, no fear mongering intended.

RE: Sea level increase by 20 to 50 feet in five years

The volume of fluid coming out of the oil volcano will displace sea water and cause the sea level to rise. If the output volume of the oil volcano grows exponentially, as expected due to erosion of the formation, then we could see the sea level increase by 20 to 50 feet in less than five years. This would displace untold billions of people around the world and lead to mass starvation as the food chain is broken.

RE: Toxic Air, GLOBAL DOOMSDAY SCENARIO

A rise in sea level of this magnitude would mean a corresponding layer tens of feet thick of oil covering the entire surface of the worlds oceans. The gases emitted into the atmosphere from this would poison the lower troposphere and kill 99% of land based organisms. That includes most all human beings. Highlanders, people who 4000+ feet above sea level, may be the only people who are left with breathable air for thousands of years.

Disclaimer: No source is listed because all of the above statements are the unsubstantiated opinion of SJR/ Gold_Bug, except for the tsunami threats which are based on unconfirmed internet reports.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Gold_Bug]

Mod Edit: removed link that was adding stars to post.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If much of this comes to pass gold will not help you

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This all might be closely related to the possible evacuation codes that were discovered on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
That was an EVAC code to all NWO personell pretaining to the oil spill. You are correct.
2nd.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

It looks like this post has been deleted. Possible hoax.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Common sense dictated that this is the end all of the end all. Purposfully and exacting to be a detriment to global population. Just my humble opinion. Or I'm just a paranoid schizophrenic in needing of being institutionalized. Sobeit.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Actually, The OP was deleted but then it was reposted a few more replies down the page...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

RE: Sea level increase by 20 to 50 feet in five years

It is odd I had this on my mind all day, would the sea level increase from massive oil flow.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Not sure on the validity of this or not, but I do know that the notion of "BP tapping into a volcano" has been firmly rebuked by our resident ATS experts in the relevant fields. I have yet to see a credible source talk about anything except a big leak of oil into the GOM. No tidal waves, no collapse of the sea floor, no drilling into volcanoes.

This isn't my opinion, I'm just reiterating what I've heard experts say about such things. Not deep enough to hit a lava pocket. So much pressure that the oil pockets are actually not pockets, but rock that has been infused with oil. At that depth everything is like the consistency of clay. So, when the oil is extracted, there is only a marginal amount of resettling.

I hope I'm right on this one...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It makes sense to consider that the potential threat of the sea level rising is the cause for the CIA to relocate from Virginia to Colorado.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Not sure on the validity of this or not, but I do know that the notion of "BP tapping into a volcano" has been firmly rebuked by our resident ATS experts in the relevant fields. I have yet to see a credible source talk about anything except a big leak of oil into the GOM. No tidal waves, no collapse of the sea floor, no drilling into volcanoes.

This isn't my opinion, I'm just reiterating what I've heard experts say about such things. Not deep enough to hit a lava pocket. So much pressure that the oil pockets are actually not pockets, but rock that has been infused with oil. At that depth everything is like the consistency of clay. So, when the oil is extracted, there is only a marginal amount of resettling.

I hope I'm right on this one...

It's hard for me to understand how anyone could be an 'expert' on the geology that exists in the crustal layer that begins a few miles down (the point where BP drilled to) and ends at the mantel/plate boundary. No one has ever explored this region, with a drill bit or otherwise, to become an 'expert'.

With that said, IMO:

I agree with you that BP did not hit a 'lava' pocket. But they may have hit a migration channel. Imagine that the lava in the mantel contains oil and gas. That would make sense right? Now, would it not also make sense, that this oil/gas would be lighter than the liquid rock we call 'lava' and float on it just under the crustal plate? Would it not also make sense that this oil/gas mixture would find cracks in the crustal plates and be squeezed by high pressure upwards carving out migration channels?

These are the types questions that were asked, that led to the theory of abiotic oil. So, assuming that this theory is correct, and there is lots of rumors that the Russians are producing this type of oil right now, we can speculate on what BP tapped into.

That speculation let to the GLOBAL DOOMSDAY SCENARIO at the top of this thread.

BTW. If that much abiotic oil came out and covered the earth's oceans, it would catch fire (by lightning, or otherwise) and consume all the oxygen in the troposphere. So, sooner or later, even the highlanders would perish.

If the elite survive at all, it will be within bunkers for the rest of their lives. How many generations can survive in such a condition?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Unless you can eat gold and oil you would be correct.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by whywhynot

Unless you can eat gold and oil you would be correct.

You could have all the food in the world, but without fresh air to breathe...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Streaming Video Link:

mfile.akamai.com...:45683.asx?bkup=45684

As of right now, it looks like the sea floor is being erupted around the BOP.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

What is the white substance seeping out from the centre? Anyone know?

You can see it on this live link.

Lotta bubbles as well, wonder if theres any gases?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

The ROV cam showing the white stuff has the text 'Dispersant ops', so I guess it's just more dispersant chemicals to cover it up.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

What is the white substance seeping out from the centre? Anyone know?

You can see it on this live link.

Lotta bubbles as well, wonder if theres any gases?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

I've been watching this as the ROV has been moving around for the past 10 to 20 minutes... It looks like we we're seeing the top of the cut off well head. BOP may have been removed, cause I did not see it anywhere when the ROV panned down. The yellow ring with a white fluid coming out in spots around it, looked like a dispersant application device.

The flow out of the open well head is HUGE. That thing looks like it is spewing oil/gas at a rate of 10s of barrels per second.

NOTE: The ROV data indicates that it is assigned to "Dispersant Ops".

ALSO, for every 10 barrels per sec coming out is equal to 840,000 barrels per day! That is a big pipe opening, and that oil/gas is flying out of that tube. In my best guess, we are looking at way over 1mill barrels per day, that's more than 42,000,000 gal/day!

PLUS, the ROV dropped down to the sea floor and you could see multiple leaks coming from all over the sea bed near the well head.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Tried to hook up to the link just now .ACCESS DENIED.

Ok So can somebody tell me why I can't get the streaming video?
Live freed?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by XXXN3O

Tried to hook up to the link just now .ACCESS DENIED.

Try this link:

/359ozqf

I don't know why the links that I am posting are not working so you may have to manually enter a link into your address bar.

The code "359ozqf" is used by tinlurl.com and will link to this video feed.

http:--tinyurl.com-359ozqf

try copy and pasting the above into your address bar, then changing the dash charactor to a forward slash character.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Gold_Bug]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Could some one please explain to me what exactly we are seeing here www.livestream.com... whats coming out of the holes in that yellow pipe ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join