It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok vets in WA, lets get ready to defend the border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

Our government has already proven that they are unwilling to guard/protect our borders. Remember what's going on in Arizona?

Anyway, if I was in your area, I would definately be down. Too bad I'm on the other side of the country and folks here around here are pretty happy with not having a border at all.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
We are America, We will not stand for these peddlers of drugs polluting our streets. We have fought God-kings and empires and we WILL draw the line.
[edit on 17-6-2010 by hyperion.martin]

I'll stand for these peddlers of drugs "polluting" our streets, because:

A) They aren't "polluting" anything. You've been brainwashed by a bureaucracy that makes billions of dollars every year by passing and enforcing unjust laws that directly oppose the basic tenets of liberty.

B) If you don't want those drugs on the street, take them out of the hands of violent drug gangs and put them in a store run by a legitimate businessperson who has to follow rules and regulations and can actually be held accountable, in a system where disputes can be handled in a civil manner rather than with violence.

C) You can draw the line where ever you want, us rational people with at least half a brain can decide to draw the line in a place that makes sense, rather than drawing the line somewhere that absolutely flies in the face of all common sense and observed reality.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

Forgot to add: They do NOT have a right to be here illegally. All Countries have laws. The U.S.A. has laws to protect our people like any other country. With open borders you allow gang members, murderers, pedophiles, thieves etc. to come through. Not exactly the kind of folks you'd like to have in your neighborhood. How arrogant of an illegal to push their way to the head of the line before immigrants who are respectful and come here the right way.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
You got the wrong enemies in your cross hairs....

2nd

And who are you stating this too? Who has the wrong enemies in their cross hairs?
Which enemy?
Hell, do me a favor, tell them not to run, they'll just die tiered.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
First off your military people did not take an oath to the "leader" until very recently am i correct??,
well thats just nazi germany all over if u did, right?
And that was the very thing we all fought against in ww2,
so i guess communism, the worship of the person in charge, is back??
cause that pretty much is as wrong now as it was then right?
Or did i miss something??

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
Setttle down. Just because they are born in Mexico, and the fact that you guys put up a giant fence does not mean they dont have the right to be there.

Not everyone can afford to immigrate legally, especially with the capitalist corporate raping of unlucky lands. The system isnt designed so everyone can win.

How would you like it if when you were being born, the doctor put a fence in your mothers you know what, and told you that you had to pay to get out. But you knew that you couldnt pay. Would you try to gewt out anyways?

I strongly disagree. What you are saying is equal to, If I cannot afford a new car, I should have the right to go out an steal one.

Yes, - Illegals Do Not Have The Right To Be on American Soil.

Period. End of Discussion.

Conqueror of Seth, your argument is the least rational thing I have heard all day.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by hyperion.martin

We will not stand for these peddlers of drugs polluting our streets.

Just by chance, do you ever think that drug peddlers wouldn't exist if their wasn't a demand?

Isn't the US helping to create the same violence you speak about?

Isn't the US funding the war that is creating the violence?

Isn't the US the number one supporter of this war?

Kinda odd you want to stop the same violence our government created in the first place.

cosigned
second line

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Conqueror of Seth

cool..I think i love you man..

seriously..good post and i agree with you!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
First off your military people did not take an oath to the "leader" until very recently am i correct??,
well thats just nazi germany all over if u did, right?
And that was the very thing we all fought against in ww2,
so i guess communism, the worship of the person in charge, is back??
cause that pretty much is as wrong now as it was then right?
Or did i miss something??

I myself took an oath to the Constitution and so did everyone else that I know. I don't think I know anyone who took an oath to a particular person, as far as military or law enforcement.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Cool then,, just do your Oath, its still a pretty good constitution, on paper anyway,

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by slavenomore

If we all split to Az to defend the southern border we will leave the Northern border wide open to an invasion.

I see what you did there!

......Yeah, gotta Po-lice the Northern Line to stop all of those Canadians fleeing their better quality of life to come live down south.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
hey thats a big thumbs up bobathlone!
i think i should get an opinion as an illegal alien i enjoyed the hospitality of your magnificent sanfrancisco in 67-68....
Drove there in a 53 plymouth four door...with a 12 day old baby in a cardboard box for a cradle...
I learned many lessons about capitalism that i then took home and applied in my own country.....
thank you america...some of you are nicea guysa....
i still love the greatful dead!
Thery had a major war production going on at the time, much of it staging out of oakland..funny thing youd cross the big bridge one day and it would be all cannons lined up rows and rows of em...
then next trip a day or two later it would be other war material ..wrapped up helicopters and trucks by the hundreds...
always something else by the hundreds.....
they shipped it all over there,i heard later they didnt ship much back.
By then i was already back in my native land...
when i look back,what i saw was such a waste...
Cant you boys figure out how to sort the good hispanics from the bad ones?
I bet most just want a better life than beans and tortillas every day for the rest of their simple lives...
they want refridgerators and lap tops etc just like you...
the druggies are a small percent regardless of theit violent proclivities....
besides at the rate tyhey are killing each other off down south, less will make it across the line...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join