It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok vets in WA, lets get ready to defend the border

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
[edit on 18-6-2010 by hyperion.martin]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Amen brother. The time for action on all fronts is here. Our government is at best ineffectual and more likely a completely bought and paid for representative of the NWO and corporatists everywhere. We must do all we can to take back our nation from these evil men and show we will no longer sit idly by. This is one way to start that change!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Texans want in on it too! what ever it takes attitude....that's texas....i'm surprised washington is first to post....proud of ya...meet ya there!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I should mention, I only say Washington due to carpool purposes. The heart is willing...but gas is pricey.

Remember last resort guys...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It is actually United States, America is the continents of North and South America.

Anyways... Do whatever you want I don't really care, but don't forget it's not just illegal’s harming people in this country it's legal’s too. Most violence is committed by legal citizens the only difference is... No one wants to talk about that.

It's called scapegoating, Right-wing populism, whatever you want to call it. I'm not saying there isn't an immediate problem happening in the Southwest but everyone forgot about this ONGOING problem until now, it's scapegoating a ethnic group for political gain.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
it's scapegoating a ethnic group for political gain.

I am a former military guy trying to go to school and build a life....if my wanting to stand tall in front of a bunch of deadly drug dealers invading my country fits the above quote..than I am truly lost

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

We will not stand for these peddlers of drugs polluting our streets.

Just by chance, do you ever think that drug peddlers wouldn't exist if their wasn't a demand?

Isn't the US helping to create the same violence you speak about?

Isn't the US funding the war that is creating the violence?

Isn't the US the number one supporter of this war?

Kinda odd you want to stop the same violence our government created in the first place.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I'm not saying what you are wanting to do is wrong, I am just stating the obvious. I'm not saying you are scapegoating anyone, but honestly how often was this in the news before now?

Before 2010 immigration was not important to anyone outside of the southwest, no one cared about what was happening to them. But now that the Republicans can turn people xenophobic and scapegoat the Latino's they are taking advantage of it to gain the votes of disgruntled and scared Americans.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What we dont want to happen is all of the deadly shooting/executions going on in Mexico to spill over to the US.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I whole heartedly applaude your sense of duty, but please hold on a minute.

If we all split to Az to defend the southern border we will leave the Northern border wide open to an invasion. It is up to each state on the southern border to use their own men to protect the borders of the state.
What makes you think that an enemy will only attack from 1 direction?
Several years ago, Russia, China and Iran were holding war games that were to train to invade unstable countrys.
We can expect attacks launched from the Carribian countrys, Cuba for instance.
We have a huge military presence in Haiti, that isnt only for aid, and 17,500 just deployed to the gulf.
There are reports emerging of Subs spotted in florida and recently the Navy "lost" 3 umv's while on a "training" excorsise.

BP is just the begining. The stage is being set here and abroad for a final show down of sorts.

Dont leave your homes unprotected to rush off to another state to fight an enemy that is on home turf.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
thats a good idea. Us vets have way better training for this than our police do.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Setttle down. Just because they are born in Mexico, and the fact that you guys put up a giant fence does not mean they dont have the right to be there.

Not everyone can afford to immigrate legally, especially with the capitalist corporate raping of unlucky lands. The system isnt designed so everyone can win.

How would you like it if when you were being born, the doctor put a fence in your mothers you know what, and told you that you had to pay to get out. But you knew that you couldnt pay. Would you try to gewt out anyways?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Ok the US is not perfect. But would you mind telling me what your Avatar with the words "Semper Fi" means if you are so.....wary of our system?

We stop bad men from doing bad things, choose your own battles I don't care.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
Attention former vets in Washington state, lets try and form a contingency plan to help out our fellow citizens in Arizona.

I am not saying we just jump in the cars and go straight there, but as a last resort if our government is for some reason not able/willing to guard the boarder...we should be ready.

We will not break any laws, or act as a police force or militia ..just get down there and self defense the crap out of AZ.

As long as there are American children unable to sleep because bad men with guns are coming into our land...we shouldn't sleep either!

We are America, We will not stand for these peddlers of drugs polluting our streets. We have fought God-kings and empires and we WILL draw the line.

Maybe I am overreacting but this seems prudent.

Edit because I spelled my state wrong

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hyperion.martin]

As a vet, I would never go against my president. What you are saying is wrong in the worst sense. Where is your pride in the oath you took when joining the military? I'm not at all for your self prudence. Stand behind your leader or get out of the way. Somehow you lost your way to the hierarchy of what you pledged yourself too. You may have disagreement to your leader, but your responsibilities are too him/her. You are a heretic in my opinion. Respectfully.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
]

As a vet, I would never go against my president. What you are saying is wrong in the worst sense. Where is your pride in the oath you took when joining the military? I'm not at all for your self prudence. Stand behind your leader or get out of the way. Somehow you lost your way to the hierarchy of what you pledged yourself too. You may have disagreement to your leader, but your responsibilities are too him/her. You are a heretic in my opinion. Respectfully.

Nothing I am saying is going against the President or the Constitution. In fact, I do not disagree with the government. I am saying that if the Government needs help, we can offer the help.

And please do not refer to me as a heretic.......perhaps if this were the Spanish Inquisition your argument would be more grounded.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Ok the US is not perfect. But would you mind telling me what your Avatar with the words "Semper Fi" means if you are so.....wary of our system?

Are you saying just because I have Semper Fi, I have no right to be wary of our system? :shk:

We stop bad men from doing bad things, choose your own battles I don't care.

The truth is that if you wanted to stop bad men from doing bad things you would start within our own government. Hold them accountable.

They are the ones calling the shots, not Mexico.

We are the powerful nation. We are the ones who have all the resources to take care of the problem.

Yet, it always turns into a blame it on Mexico episode.

If you want children to sleep peacefully, then maybe your real fight(non-violent) is with Washington. Hold them to the oath they took.

Until you do that, expect more of the same in future reruns.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin

Originally posted by brilab45
]

Nothing I am saying is going against the President or the Constitution. In fact, I do not disagree with the government. I am saying that if the Government needs help, we can offer the help.

And please do not refer to me as a heretic.......perhaps if this were the Spanish Inquisition your argument would be more grounded.

Sorry, my computer froze. Heritic was a bit too harsh. Sorry. Just wanted you to get my drift.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
Setttle down. Just because they are born in Mexico, and the fact that you guys put up a giant fence does not mean they dont have the right to be there.

Not everyone can afford to immigrate legally, especially with the capitalist corporate raping of unlucky lands. The system isnt designed so everyone can win.

How would you like it if when you were being born, the doctor put a fence in your mothers you know what, and told you that you had to pay to get out. But you knew that you couldnt pay. Would you try to gewt out anyways?

Preach your Open Boarders Crap to the mirror, Listen to your Sanctuary Cities mayors and Bow to their self righteous nonsense.
You want to come to another nation, due it legally or not at all.
Your Government is corrupt, fight it and change it inside your own boarders.
Stop running out and sucking an other Countries financial resources dry.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20

It is costly to pay for stolen identities, false documents etc. They could afford those things though. Many illegals have no intention of becoming legal citizens. They come right out and tell you.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You got the wrong enemies in your cross hairs....

2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join