It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monitoring the Monitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I wonder if there would ever be or ever has been any attepts to hack the Gov. CIA or whatnot and tap their systems. All the government secrets are most likely on a computer and the computers are most likely connected to the net somehow along with all the governt monitoring systems and such. Someone should be able to penitrate it. or has someone.??? Any info.??

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Im sure many people have tryed and been caught because if you learn anything of value they are going to use alot of resources to catch you

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cja252
I wonder if there would ever be or ever has been any attepts to hack the Gov. CIA or whatnot and tap their systems. All the government secrets are most likely on a computer and the computers are most likely connected to the net somehow along with all the governt monitoring systems and such. Someone should be able to penitrate it. or has someone.??? Any info.??

There was 'The Mentor' back in the 80s who was arrested by the Secret Service. I think one of the crimes he was charged for was hacking the IRS data base in Houston along with hacking into bank data. I'm not very sure what all he was accused of, but he is the most infamous hacker in the hacker circle. Here is a link to his manifesto.

www.mala.bc.ca...

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The 414s were rumored to have hacked NATO's network and NORAD way back in the day. That's the stuff that legends are made of, with control of those, you could end the world in a keystroke.

top topics

join