It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oil spill is fake? Gov dumping oil in the gulf.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I don't believe this conspiracy really, but...

We at ATS need to keep and open mind.

Here is some footage of the oil spill, here is the caption:

June 17, 2010 — All the World is a Stage Folks... Here is some "live" footage of the spill, direct from CNN. Take note of the Stage door opening in the center background at 29 sec, 38 secs and 5.12 min into the footage .... oops...

So How do they explain a door opening at 5000 ft under the ocean...???

they are obviously not showing us the real leak.... so its either 10 times worse than they are telling us... or its a hoax... are all those tankers in the gulf skimming up oil or are they dumping it into the water? Maybe what is seen here is simply a reflection from a studio monitor screen and they simply dont want people to see the full extent of the damage. But why on earth would CNN allow this footage to be released... what is going on here folks? Are CNN up to their old tricks again?

Here is a possible explanation for the horrible cleanup.
Watch this video

I really don't believe this conspiracy theory, but if you do then sell it....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
No, I don't think they are.

Before everyone rips this guy apart, we discuss CONSPIRACY THEORIES here at ATS. If you don't like to read (sometimes) outlandish conspiracies, then LEAVE.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Wow! Thank you for this - I think.

Another 911 bait?

This is getting nuttier and...

link   
Yeah, I've posted pictures of the spill and been following it closely. It is tragic, but some people really believe this theory; so I figured I would post it.

I don't believe it, but we need to look into it.

link   
This is not a feed. It is a camera pointed at a monitor.

Thats a door behind the camera opening.

wow

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No. I do not believe the oil spill is a fake. I would not be surprised to find out the public was being shown a tampered video stream, though. I do believe it's much worse than they are letting on...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Probably there's too much oil being created by the earth's engine, and they have no where to store it. That's why we drive 300 horsepower cars. If we all started driving electric vehicles, or motorcycles (once cell devices are banned), they'd probably have to figure some way to shoot the extra oil in to space.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is just some troll video taping his tv screen in a dark room and opens the door from behind the camers, like TheLoccster said. But I have no doubt that it is worse than what they are telling us.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Explanation: So its a live feed on some computer monitor at CNN in some studio with the lights out and a camera pointing at it and sending THAT 2ndry feed to the editing floor for further distribution and or transmission.
Then some technician is sent in every 5mins to check the equipment ect. and because the monitor is facing the door with the hallway light perfectly illuminating it, the technicians silhouette styled reflection becomes manifest and is captured by the CNN camera [Note. NOT BP's ocean floor camera! ].

It's a 2ndry unintended recording and retransmission video artifact.

Personal Disclosure: I've seen the equivilent 1000's of times when my mum would open my door and ask my if I wanted coffee while I played PC in the dark!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Lol, the minute I read "opening a door", I knew it was most likely a reflection from a tv screen or monitor. Still, I kept an open mind and decided to load the video. When I saw that video, it is more than obvious that it is a reflection of the door opening in a dark room.

Edited to add:

Also, on the second video, the guy starts off by saying that the "Apache" helicopter dropped him off at the Chandeleur Islands... Well, he wouldn't have gotten a ride in an Apache helicopter, as the Apache is a two seater attack heli. If he would have taken a military helicopter, he would have taken a Black Hawk or Black Hawk variant.

To the OP, I give you an "A" for imagination though!

--airspoon

[edit on 17-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Probably there's too much oil being created by the earth's engine, and they have no where to store it. That's why we drive 300 horsepower cars. If we all started driving electric vehicles, or motorcycles (once cell devices are banned), they'd probably have to figure some way to shoot the extra oil in to space.

ummmm.....are you serious?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yes I see that pipe, the one they say is leaking so bad does not appear to be as big of a leak as they say.
If that is leak and that is the rate, even at those depths it does not seem it would be so great of a problem.
Something is not right, Obama said they would be sucking up 90% of it by today, I have not heard anything yet?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Personal Disclosure: I've seen the equivilent 1000's of times when my mum would open my door and ask my if I wanted coffee while I played PC in the dark!

I assume it was the door to the basement?

Sorry couldn't resist.

But jeah, seems taped from television and just a reflection.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
BP has hit 35,000 ft.........abiotic hydrocarbons are there!

Listen closely to this interview:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's a reflection off of a monitor. If you pause the clip at the moment the light appears you can see that the reflection covers the oil spew and pipe.

Just an intern barging in the studio. LOL!

Seriously, it's a simple reflection.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
One things is for sure, they are contradicting themselves constantly, check this out.

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 3
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join