It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Illuminati controlled by off world beings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have been pondering this and it seems relevant.

It is noted that the Illuminati do worship some 'god' beings.

And there is some evidence that they are ran by reptilian shapeshifters

I've investigated and read Icke's work, but I am still perplexed.

How do we know for sure?

Do we need 'extrasensory' data?

But investigation does point to mutlidimensional reptilians/nordics and the greys as their minions.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have looked at an alien encyclopedia and it has many documentations of many types of alien species.

But this is the testimony of Svali, an infamous person who was an ex-illuminati:

"Q: Svali, I have to ask you this: There are stories floating around on the internet about the Illuminati (and other agencies) being run by extra-terrestrials, ET's, in particular a reptilian race, operating from a higher dimension. Any thoughts on that?

A: My answer will probably cause a lot of anger, and it's not meant to step on any toes. Here it goes.

I have never seen an alien or extraterrestrial. I have seen some programming to make people THINK they saw aliens, as a cover story for programming, if they remembered. None of the head trainers I knew, or others on leadership council, believed in aliens, although I never asked them.

I personally believe that the reptilian stuff is actually the demonic at work. I have seen shape-shifting and other stuff because of demonic influence (okay, so here some will say, gee, she believes in demons, that's as far out as aliens).

Well, this is what the Illuminati certainly believe in. They KNOW there are spiritual realities, and think they can control them. Those of a more cynical bent would say the shape shifting was a drug induced hallucination and group hysteria in the context of a ritual setting. I will let each reader decide based on their personal comfort zone. But no, absolutely no reptiles or aliens seen in Washington, DC, or San Diego, Ca. as of 5 years ago, at least I never saw them."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No.

“And remember, where you have a concentration of power in a few hands, all too frequently men with the mentality of gangsters get control. History has proven that. All power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.” -Lord John Acton

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I will soon investigate this thouroughly

stay tuned

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In short NO, although your question does have some relevance

They are set up because of aliens though ;-)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonah0julian

How do we know for sure?

The truth is we don't, we know nothing really. All you can do is the research and come to your own conclusion. I suggest having a read of my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although its a work-in-progress there is a wealth of links to videos and websites with lots of good info. We also have a few pyschics there who claim to be in contact with ETs.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yes, Svali is right, though this is just what I see and feel based on my own experience. I was born in the bible belt. I grew up having hellfire for breakfast and brimstone for dinner, but I am no longer a religious person. I have always been very intuitive and I would say Svali's way of putting it makes the most sense. The reptilian shapeshifting is almost or close to the same as the demonic. I would just frame it as reptilians and demons are like two sides to the same coin. And the illuminatus worhips these sick puppies. This is just my two cents, and all of it is , in my humble opinion

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
YES.

The connection between alien/angels and humans is what this planet is about. Why do you think they are referred to as our "hosts" or "heavenly hosts"?

One story that illustrates this connection is the old testament scriptures about Jacob's encounter with the angel and the deal he made with these off-world beings. I have given explanation of this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What is the Illuminati?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I would say the "Illuminati" believe that they're descended from off-world beings and that this belief makes them feel self-important. Because of their alleged superiority they see it as their right to play God with everyone else's lives.

Considering our governments constantly shoot missiles at UFOs or pursue them with fighters/helicopters, I doubt that there's any actual aliens running the guys pulling the strings. There might be uneasy alliances, but that's possibly as far as it goes.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro
There might be uneasy alliances, but that's possibly as far as it goes.

You really think if aliens were visiting the Earth that they would need to make any alliances with any impotent human power?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I did not type a definite.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Deflection aside, do you think if aliens were coming to Earth they would make alliances with any impotent human power?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Maybe Cameron has the answer...

The aliens use avatars to run the show. If the avatar is killed, it would appear as nothing more than human.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
The aliens use avatars to run the show. If the avatar is killed, it would appear as nothing more than human.

Right. So, in other words there is no way to test if someone is an "avatar", the claims are completely unfalsifiable.

Have you ever heard of Sagan's "Dragon In My Garage" parable?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Deflection aside, do you think if aliens were coming to Earth they would make alliances with any impotent human power?

I frankly wouldn't know.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jonah0julian

No the "illuminati" isn't controlled by "off world" beings.

Why: Well the most obvious reason is the illuminati disbanded in 1784. The illuminati doesn't exist, you need to stop believing in all of this absurd religious propaganda. The illuminati constantly gets debunked, yet all of you still believe it. In the same-way the bible gets debunked and Christians say "you just got to have faith".

WAKE UP!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Y2Zgt]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
What is the Illuminati?

What ever it is it appears they are out to deceive. You know, probably like some people who want you to think that a moth is an alien light being. They are probably the people that most of us here are fighting, DD

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Why didn't you give rex a real answer instead of attacking him???
I'm sure you know that the illuminati is a secret society that disbanded in the 1700s. Many Conspiracy theorist think that they are satanic guild controlling the world who do satanic rituals and keep the rule of the devil on earth. Clearly it is easy to see that these people are just trying to convert people to their religion or they are trolling or psychotically unstable. The mythical illuminati has been debunked numerous times. All the main "researchers" have been proven to be frauds. WAKE UP!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
What ever it is it appears they are out to deceive. You know, probably like some people who want you to think that a moth is an alien light being. They are probably the people that most of us here are fighting, DD

The only people deceiving are those who believe in an Illuminati controlling world affairs; they are deceiving themselves.

It is a modern twist on an old human need. The Illuminati fill the same psychological niche as the gods and demons of old. Confused and terrified about world events, we invent things like the Illuminati so that we may convince ourselves there is some order, some reason. It is comforting. Even if this fictional force is monstrous, it is still more comforting than the alternative.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join