It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Best Evidence Aliens Exist!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

Sadly most UFOlogists frown upon what the average person would consider evidence. A short and vague quote in a newspaper article can quickly turn into a full blown gun fight between humans and aliens. If you're standards are low enough you're in heaven. If they're not well then you have an uphill battle in front of you.

I have no evidence that aliens are here or that they even exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I've always wondered what made people believe that aliens would even have a humanoid build (legs, arms, head,....)? If so, there must be a world of biological science we are overlooking.
If they are truly alien, would we even recognize them or have the vocabulary to describe what we see? Would they even be biological? Are they made of something other than matter? You know, this kind of stuff...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I can respect that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If there's one piece of evidence that convinces me an outside intelligence is responsible for some of the phenomenon of UFOs, i t is something very personal to myself.

I had the opportunity to ask a question of a person who was a field op for what i suppose most would refer to as *Black Ops* for a certain government. Over the years,via a friend, the person had offered up the odd tit bit of information that always proved to be true. Nothing spectacular, nothing that would threaten anyone who wasn't already in trouble. However, they always panned out as they said.

Their reply to the question are UFOs real and are they ours or someone else's, they replied.,

"Many are secret projects that are mistaken for Aliens, however, there are some that are not ours and don't belong to any other government on this Earth"

They also made it plain they weren't talking about weather phenomenon, strange lighting tricks or anything else that might be misidentified as a UFO, but what most would think of as a UFO. Something that looks like a ship and exhibits all the signatures of being under intelligent control.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Sometimes I have to ask myself if I'm researching or just surfing...

Do people still use the word "surfing".

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
If there's one piece of evidence that convinces me an outside intelligence is responsible for some of the phenomenon of UFOs, i t is something very personal to myself.

I had the opportunity to ask a question of a person who was a field op for what i suppose most would refer to as *Black Ops* for a certain government. Over the years,via a friend, the person had offered up the odd tit bit of information that always proved to be true. Nothing spectacular, nothing that would threaten anyone who wasn't already in trouble. However, they always panned out as they said.

Their reply to the question are UFOs real and are they ours or someone else's, they replied.,

"Many are secret projects that are mistaken for Aliens, however, there are some that are not ours and don't belong to any other government on this Earth"

They also made it plain they weren't talking about weather phenomenon, strange lighting tricks or anything else that might be misidentified as a UFO, but what most would think of as a UFO. Something that looks like a ship and exhibits all the signatures of being under intelligent control.

That quote is very interesting. "government on this earth" Could they have been addressing a government set up off this earth???

I'd like to see your favorite UFO footage.

Mine, I haven't seen it in a while. It was a light in the sky, then these other smaller lights dropped out of it and flew around. I don't know if it was ever debunked???

[edit on 18-6-2010 by jeh2324]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I was less than 200 feet from a large stationary craft about 130ft off the ground. Cops were there trying to run everybody off. Seeing is believing.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

No one got a picture?
Could you describe it for us?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeh2324

Originally posted by Kojiro

Originally posted by Faiol
best evidence is that WE EXIST

2nd best is that

billions of stars(suns) in our galaxy
billions of galaxies in our sky

[edit on 17/6/10 by Faiol]

This.

It would be foolish and vain to assume that in a universe filled with billions of galaxies that this planet was the only one that was special.

Come on. You can do better than this. (I totally understand this view)
I could just make-up a word or name of fictional character and say they exist because the universe is endless, and if you don't believe your foolish. (purple multicorns (distant relative or species of the famous unicorn that populates our fairy-tales) that breath fire and crap jalapeño shaped diamonds)
I'm looking for content with substance...not merely speculative arguments.

Which is more likely, a barren, lonely universe where everything revolves around Earth's self-importance, or the numerical statistical likelihood that yes, humans are retards and the universe doesn't revolve around them after all?

Ugh... please let the nuclear war come soon....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

someone made a thread yesterday that i saw with this video that convinced me

www.3news.co.nz...

check it out

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
I was less than 200 feet from a large stationary craft about 130ft off the ground. Cops were there trying to run everybody off. Seeing is believing.

Care to tell ATS about it?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

No one got a picture?
Could you describe it for us?

We didnt have a camera. Cops may have taken pictures. We were not looking for it but just came upon the road block and then saw the thing off to the side just sort of parked there.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Maybe later.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAMOo

Haven't seen it but some say it's unbelievable, maybe you could try to look at that.

I wasn't impressed....

Look for youself.

crazymotion.net...

What a bad video

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join