Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Codex Alimentarius Implemented???? Oil Spill Distracted US!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm sure 'Science Based' means the same thing as it did to the scientists who modified and fudged temperature and correlative data to bias the 'Global Warming' outcome in favor of those who want to implement Carbon Emissions and Cap & Tax...... Pure scientific data...... Uh huh.....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I have done some checking about this 'Codex'. My sister is a research scientist and had lots to share on the subject. I won't go into all that she told me because you can find the same thing on the following website:

www.snopes.com...

I begin to wonder if there isn't someone out there putting this stuff out to the public who wants this fearmongering to continue ad infinitum. Does someone intentionally want us to give this thing our power and focus? Please read the information at the link above and see if it doesn't make sense to you. The big pharmaceutical companies may be easily topped by the companies selling all kinds of dietary supplements, minerals and vitamins. There's just as much money to be made there as there is in big pharma. Having an unregulated market on dietary supplements can cause just as many problems (side effects etc.) as pharmaceuticals. Look at aspirin. There are many things which we use from the rain forest which cause allergic reactions in people, and which, if mixed incorrectly, may cause adverse side effects. This industry does need to be regulated.

I think we ATS'ers would agree that the real problem is the threat of having the government take away our right to choose the supplements we want to take...vitamins and minerals necessary for our health.

I have looked through the documentation on the Codex Alimentarius website and found nothing that I didn't expect. Yes, there are pesticides being sprayed on our food. How can we maintain the amount of food necessary to feed the people of our world if we don't kill the insects which would eat it? How do we feed the people of our world with animals which can become infected with disease without vaccinating them to prevent that disease? Do I support using pesticides? No. Do I support vaccinations? No. Am I a realist? Yes. With the number of people growing, the food supply has to be maintained in whatever way is necessary...hence genetic engineering. It makes foods bigger providing more food for people.

In the end folks, we're all going to die. We can either accept that this is the only way to manage the food supply and live as well as we can being aware and being smart about what we put into our bodies, or we can all be upset about the food supply and live in fear.

There's my two cents worth on the subject.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
One of my favorite quotes from the documentary "Codex Alimentarius" was the section where he talked about (and this was recorded in 2004) the World Health Organization manufacturing a world wide health crisis in 2009.

Everyone I know that I showed this to called it "conspiracy theory nonsense" until the H1N1 flu came along in - 2009! and the WHO was PUT IN CHARGE OF THEIR OWN MANUFACTURED "PANDEMIC".

I think the whole "swine flu" debacle has been widely shown to have been blown out of all proportion for what it really was - a bad case of regular flu, not a worldwide "pandemic", and Tamiflu made billions for selling an untested remedy for a disease that was never really a threat. I work with about 400 people on a regular day, and of all the people I work with, only the ones that got the shot actually got sick. Everyone who decided against the shot stayed healthy (even healthier than they normally do during flu season).

Those that don't believe in CODEX as a real entity need to WAKE UP !

We now have Government control of Health Care, as well as all drugs now need to be CDC approved and "scientific remedies"..

Glad I live in Canada. I've got diabetes - my doc controls it through diet and exercise - he said in the USA they would just give you a "scientifically created pill" and nothing would change in your unhealthy lifestyle for most people who think that a pill is the answer to everything. Only a very few would actually take the diet and exercise route.

His natural method of cure by diet and exercise would be "unproven by science" and hence banned from coverage under Obama care.

Through his method, I've lost 30 lbs in 2 months, and dropped my blood sugar by 70% through all natural means.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Did anyone not read what I had posted?

Codex is dead using corporate personhood. A few people declared the United States as their company and decreed all citizens of The US the corporations employees and ordered the US exempt from participation in Codex. Quite a few food companies have joined this partnership as well.

I cannot get further into this as it will comprise a few individuals but do trust moves were made as early as 2006-2008 to stop Codex cold.

Other nations have since utilized the same exact pattern and have effectively decreed Codex dead in their nations.

In short TPTB have been going crazy trying to figure out a way to undo the very thing that they tried to implement.

The exemption order was ordered in 2008 and to this day is still in effect and cannot be overturned by any entity. This became the policy that the rest of the world since then has been using to stop and block Codex cold and was declared and ordered mandated permanent in 2008.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Aaaah, that's the fox explaining to the farmer that the reason he is in the henhouse is to help the farmer care for the chickens.

Read the actual document - it's quite clear (and even more clear that the data on their website is pure unadulterated "spin").

Also, there are countries in EU that have already adopted the Codex guidelines - and in these countries, things that can be considered "therapeutic" (like bentonite clay and raw apple cider vinegar) ARE confiscated in airports and railway stations when people try to bring them into their country. (I'm an herbalist that ships worldwide, so I'm quite aware at how desperate our fellow humans already are due to implementation of the Codex guidelines)...which the Codex website says "are not". :::eyeroll:::

The fox is in the henhouse to kill & eat the chickens...no matter WHAT the fox tells you!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Read (or re-read) Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" (circa 1930s) and you will see where this is all leading.

God has lifted his hand of protection from this wicked world. It's o-v-e-r. Can't be stopped. It only gets worse from here on out.

The evil drove me to my knees and to Jesus Christ. He's the only way out.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
Read (or re-read) Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" (circa 1930s) and you will see where this is all leading.

God has lifted his hand of protection from this wicked world. It's o-v-e-r. Can't be stopped. It only gets worse from here on out.

The evil drove me to my knees and to Jesus Christ. He's the only way out.

Typical defeatist attitude right there. God is forever has his hands over the world for protectionery purposes as there are still good, decent, honest people on the planet so don't give up on your fellow humans just quite yet.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It HAS already been implimented.
I bought a pack / tube of salt and vinegar PRINGLES last night and as I was checking out the ingredients {as I always do} it states

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't see what you're so worried about ?! If I've missed something crucial here please point it out.

Firstly they can only control what can be passed to be legally sold, they can't MAKE you take it. If you don't like GM products that are getting pushed through, just buy organic, or better yet all these 'natural herbs' etc you talk about that won't be classed as scientifically tested remedies, just grow them yourself. Simple really.

A lot of fuss over nothing really!

Now... if they start forcing you to take certain things then come back and moan and I'll admit you have a REAL reason for spreading 'fear'

ATS is getting increasingly more full of scared paranoid people these days.

'Deny Ignorance' seemed to be the moto of ATS, seems like it's rapidly becoming 'Deny common sense' these days

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by crezo

please dont listen 2 the disinfo agent above
its implemented evryone on this thread says so except 4 this liar
yeah its real easy groing evrything i need 2 live myself
if i had a really really big back yard most people dont u know
please just sjut ur liang excuse 4 a face

[edit on 29-6-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scopeless
www.codexalimentarius.net...

On the official website it mentions that this executive order comes right before the 33rd meeting of the codex's commission on July 5th-9th in Geneva. Every one knows the Illuminati love the number 33!

Coincidence?

ha, nice catch...

"I do not mind being called a 'conspiracy theorist' by those who don't mind being called 'coincidence theorists' "

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
How about the oil spill is not a distraction, but a tactic; because...

...draining America's land and oceans of oil is a superb warfare tactic to force America to depend on foreign oil.

indeed, I view the world cup as the real distraction at this point in time...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Who needs codex when almost EVERY product in the grocery store has MSG, Aspartame, GMO's or preservatives. Ive come to realize that codex is a failure, if anything...the goals have not been accomplished and the FDA and current industries in place slow kill people just fine.

When 1 in 3 will get diabetes, cancer or heart disease in their lifetime, you can be assured that the thinning process is working just fine.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

good point..

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
just some points i thought i'd bring up...

Dieldrin

"Long-term exposure has proven toxic to a very wide range of animals including humans, far greater than to the original insect targets. For this reason it is now banned in most of the world.

It has been linked to health problems such as Parkinson's, breast cancer, and immune, reproductive, and nervous system damage. It can also adversely affect testicular descent in the fetus if a pregnant woman is exposed to Dieldrin."

Aldrin & Dieldrin Allowed Under Codex

Another article on Aldrin, Dieldrin & Endrin

The B6 being banned issue is a tricky matter, when searching the FDA's list of drugs all you find relating to B6 is Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, which apparently is some sorta salt by-product? Government sites are really hard to search through to find the right kind of information you need to show the evil behind them, and I'm sure that's done on purpose...

I did however come across this Warning Letter on the FDA site from the FDA to a company by the name of Diamond Food Inc. In California For the mere mentioning of the already known healthy benefits of walnuts, ie. omega-3 and it's benefits:

Based on claims made on your firm's website, we have determined that your walnut products are promoted for conditions that cause them to be drugs because these products are intended for use in the prevention, mitigation, and treatment of disease. The following are examples of the claims made on your firm's website under the heading of a web page stating "OMEGA-3s ... Every time you munch a few walnuts, you're doing your body a big favor.":

• "Studies indicate that the omega-3 fatty acids found in walnuts may help lower cholesterol; protect against heart disease, stroke and some cancers; ease arthritis and other inflammatory diseases; and even fight depression and other mental illnesses."

• "[O]mega-3 fatty acids inhibit the tumor growth that is promoted by the acids found in other fats ... "

• "[I]n treating major depression, for example, omega-3s seem to work by making it easier for brain cell receptors to process mood-related signals from neighboring neurons."

• "The omega-3s found in fish oil are thought to be responsible for the significantly lower incidence of breast cancer in Japanese women as compared to women in the United States."

INDEED, Codex, or something even worse, whether headed by the UN or not, has already been implemented, for even the mere mention of the commonly known facts of benefits of vitamins and nutrients in the foods we sell to another is apparently an underhanded claim of selling a drug, and since all drugs must be registered, if you sell an orange and state the fact of the benefits of the vitamin c within that orange and the many possible diseases it can help defend against and fight, under the FDA definition of a drug, you have thus labelled that orange itself as a drug, and must register that orange as such....

watch out parents, better not let your child speak of the healthy benefits of that lemonade they're selling from that homemade stand of theirs...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by AHustler]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
It HAS already been implimented.
I bought a pack / tube of salt and vinegar PRINGLES last night and as I was checking out the ingredients {as I always do} it states

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by berrygurrl

Barry Soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, Imposter in Chief

That right there showed the BS that this article is.

Give me a break!

[edit on 6/18/2010 by whatukno]

Took the words out of my mouth. Author lost all credibility right there, IMO.

I also don't know much about Codex. I'm curious to learn more, though. Could someone explain how it is going to suppress vitamin supplements? I'm curious because regulating doesn't exactly mean outlawing. Thoughts?

EDIT: Nevermind. AHustler's post above did it for me. Thanks!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Pseudonaut]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

yeah WHY would they regulate it/????

think about it

this is a TOTAL takeover people

and anywhone who doesnt obey WILL be shot

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
the CDC destroyed their reputation by taking marching orders from the WHO with the swine flue scare. The wise will reject codex alimentarius, the ignorant will continue to eat the poisons.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So, back to the topic in the OP, the portion of the order quoted mentions "science based" cures and treatments. Honestly, it sounds like a good idea to me, I interpret it as ruling out "holistic" or "new age" cures.

In other words, taking a ride on the crystal laser bed no longer counts as valid health treatments. I assume this might also include things such as acupuncture.

People's aversion to science these days is what really scares me.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
so u think the goverment has the wright to decide what i put in my body,or how i want to get better.?
2 me it sounds like TOTAL GOVERMENT CONTROL

I will even teel u why tthey do this .
people who eat healthy become smarter and dont believe evrything the ptb tell them.
in other words if u dont get ur vitamins and minerals u become a MINDLESS ZOMBIE
but for most people thats not all that big of a change,apparently
its also to make sure poor people will never become healthie and smart,we will just get allowed enough food 2 work like slaves

we were warned for this people.

as for the fema camps

[edit on 10-7-2010 by icecold7]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join