It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius Implemented???? Oil Spill Distracted US!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bonnieprince

Agghh, I absolutely hate hearing when people talk about how there's not enough food for everyone in the world. It's completely untrue!!!!

We have way more than enough food to feed everyone, every single day. The REAL issue is money and greed, plain and simple. If you happen to live in a poor country with no job opportunities and few natural resources, you are basically screwed. We could end world hunger, but "civilized" nations would have to turn away from our current monetary system and move back towards a bartering/trading/services based economy and social structure. We'll likely never see that happen for very obvious reasons.

Back to the topic, codex is SCARY AS HELL! Organizations like the WHO....they set the guidelines for what food/vitamins/supplements are or aren't acceptable, and governments listen...then they slowly come for the rest of your supplements, herbs, vitamins....then they come for your backyard gardens. We're pretty dang close to living on all genetically modified grains, high fructose corn syrup all over the place, and meat from animals that have been pumped full of junk since birth. If that isn't absolutely disturbing to you, you should probably check your pulse.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I wish this thread wasn't tied to the Gulf. It makes it seem they planned the disaster just to pass this bill. They have been working on it for a long time. The whole thread should be under Big Pharma conspiricies.

There are a lot of charlatans afoot who feed on scared people. I am not one of them. I am a holistic medicine person. However, I am not opposed to the MD when I have a problem the holistic practicioner can't cure. Last time I was there, he was shocked. I am his only patient w/o any perscriptions. He made the comment that most Americans aren't willing to wait 3 days for the holistic cure to work.

Suppose you could cure things instead of treating them in ways that nearly kill you? Check out this site: www.abigon.com...
No rejection drugs with this method!
or cure cancer with baking soda:
cancertutor.com...
No wig or vomiting here!
How much suffering and money we save and how much do they stand to lose?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shapeshiftress

Holistics are great! There are so many simple cures for much of what ails us, but sadly much of that knowledge is rapidly disappearing. Most of us in the US think that every physical malady can only be cured by a visit to the doctor and a script of some sort.

I also find that just getting regular exercise, drinking plenty of water, and eating reasonably balanced meals can keep you healthy as a horse 90% of the time or more.

A bummer that this Codex thread is linked to the Gulf spill, agreed...It seems like a pretty HUGE catastrophe to unleash on mother nature just for the sake of Codex. I'm pretty sure that most people don't even know what Codex is, what the WHO and other associated organizations are all about, etc etc etc. Put simply, they don't have to hide it because most of us aren't looking!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by mpriebe81]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

This is a discussion site. If you are not interested in discussing and sharing what you know why are you here? It makes no sense. When you figure that out get back to us.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl

By Barbara H. Peterson

We knew that CODEX was right around the corner, and here it is, live and in color. Barry Soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, Imposter in Chief

Agenda much?

Man she could have just gotten to the point of the story without political alienation and all that Orly Taitz styled "Soetoro-Hussein-Obama" crap.

Makes it difficult to take it seriously, and feel the author is actually there to objectively spread real information.

Either way, I don't feel BP mucked up the Gulf so they could pass this Codex.

We get distracted by celebrity affairs, American Idol, lone-nut shooting sprees and missing blonde chicks.

This seems a bit much to distract for something so brief unless they are using it to distract us all from a string of things they plan to slip out for the rest of the year.

An oil gusher on the ocean floor that could go on for 30 years is a helluva one-time distraction.

They could have just hired someone to just tap me on the shoulder.

reply to post by Pauligirl

Kudos and star for giving us a little more information on the Codex.

It's odd to start a thread about the passing of some ominous influential Codex, then claim you don't have to explain what the Codex actually is about or why we should care enough to worry about it.

Isn't it the thread starters job to get us interested in the thread?

If anyone is interested here is the wiki link for it: Codex Alimentarius

- Lee

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Considering that the Drug War is probably the biggest epic fail in americas history, I LMAO at the thought of the government thinking they could do this.

simple solution, get yourself a few acres, grow your own food and buy some chickens or other animals, then you dont have to worry about it.

All this would do is make an underground market where cartels and gangs can profit.

I think im gonna start stocking up vitamins now, maybe I can sell 500mg multi-vitamins for $50 each in a few years

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-Dub
I think im gonna start stocking up vitamins now, maybe I can sell 500mg multi-vitamins for $50 each in a few years

"Man, this is the goooood **** maaaan! 300mg vitamin C's, chewable Flintstones, man he even got Centrum and Nutralite!!!"

I can just see it now...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ok I didn't read every comment. Call the Karma police. But this is seriously old news. I knew this was coming a year ago.

Stock up on your vitamins and grow your own food already.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
reply to post by berrygurrl

So everything you know about Codex , you learned from a YouTube video? ...And an Oil Spill distracted Americans from Codex how?.... Do a little actual "Research" on codex and get back to me. All you are doing is repeating something that you heard 2nd hand.

EDIT *How does this thread have 5 stars?*

[edit on 17-6-2010 by EyesWideShut]

Educate yourself. No one will ever be implementing NWO, state rules, over our sovereign rights. You can eat whatever you want and obey NAZIs till the cows come home, but there are many who will be performing citizens arrests on anyone who even tries to implement this.

There is legislation in Canada to this same effect, AND, I've already written to both my representative and PM over this, along with NWO and their treason.

When this passes, the business I will start, IN THE OPEN, will be healthy vitamins and there is going to be the biggest stink. This is going to bring awareness, getting people informed.

It may also divide those who are intelligent enough to understand that nutrients and vitamins are essential to health, and SHEEP, also lackies and henchmen, also traitors. I have a thread directed to all of these in particlular and the PTB, while theres still time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

Here, take a look at the one responsible for the Codex and its Crime agains humanity including GMO seeds: Fritz ter Meer, a Nazi and head of Bayer's, who after serving time after the Nurmemberg trials, dreamed up total control of the world by controling (and probably poisoning) food, and when released was welcomed in the UN, of all places for a psychopathic criminal to be welcomed, and yeah he certainly is a psycho!!!!!!!. They loved it!!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe you should start to watch some of the videos on youtube yourself, its the only journalism we have, is the documentaries compiled with incredible research, the media is BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Five Stars, to the real grass roots journalism.

NWO IS OVER!

NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL STAND ON GUARD!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
www.codexalimentarius.net...

On the official website it mentions that this executive order comes right before the 33rd meeting of the codex's commission on July 5th-9th in Geneva. Every one knows the Illuminati love the number 33!

Coincidence?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Hi Y'all.

Not from America so please excuse my ignorance on you internal matters. But I do find this quite interesting.

It is similar here in the UK but hopefully the translation I offer to this document will carry over.

Herbal remedies and vitamins are still available in chemists (drug stores) as well as in most large supermarket chains. Where the law is applied is that the manufacturers of these alternative medicines are not allowed to make specific claims for their products.

They are allowed to make generic claims such as " herb A may help reduce the symptoms of condition B" as opposed to "herb A has been proven in to reduce the symptoms of condition B".

The aim of this legislation is to ensure that people are not being mis-informed as to the efficacy of a product, but are still free to choose which product they use.

I hope that this is the intention of you administration, cos the alternative would be quite worrying.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The Codex is another one of those ridiculous canards created specifically to keep the CT community abuzz and paranoid. IT is a distraction. Not for the masses who have never heard of it, but for the Conspiracy Theorists who are inclined to travel down rabbit holes and might one day stumble across the wrong/right one.

Think of it this way: How many marijuana growers are there in the United States? Including casual growers for personal use we'll call it 500,000. That number may be high. It may be low, but it is clearly lower than the number of people who grow their own produce and herbs.

Has the U.S. Government managed to eradicate marijuana cultivation? Nope. And pot's been illegal for a long long time. Marijuana is also easy to spot from the air and is stigmatized by long term categorization as a "DRUG" (oogie boogie!).

There is no practical way that our government could enforce the paranoid version of the Codex if it were to be passed. No one has the resources, from the feds down to local law enforcement. Besides, only the most pathological powermad of cops would actually bother with enforcing such nonsense.

What this executive order of Obama's does is dictate provisions for GOVERNMENT Programs. It adds some extra layers of bureaucracy, creates a few more panels for people sit on and would ultimately restrict government funding for a lot of organic farming and homeopathic medicine and so on. It's not as if the government has been helping or supporting these industries with either research or money anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
first kill the most healthy food around witch is sea food then implment this
the mpst feared executive order 4 a long long time witch allow them 2 control u even wat u eat this is so evil gd
wake up stupid americans

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is one of the most important issues for waking ppl up, in our communities and its going to entail gathering numbers, that will STAND UP TO THIS together as TEAM SPIRIT, in the open, hiding nothing and proud to be true citizens of the people.

Alex Jones has been called many things, and I suspect myself that while he is too right winged for me, and that he may even be a cia black op on assignment, he nonetheless brings up real issues.

But what is essential, is his BULLHORN. We're all going to have to purchase them and surround their offices, and send in letters and meet with the law enforcement agencies to ensure WE THE PEOPLE understand who pays their salary and who they really work for, US, not international corps.

I've seen the look of terror on the faces of those confronted by the Bullhorns, they're going to be essential!

Codex is going down by straight out resistance, and also I imagine by court cases.

There is always a major difference between LAW, which may or may not be something that serves us truly and we're the ones coloring in the pages of our lives, so we can make any changes we wish, there is no Law Written In Stone, and Legistlation. Legislation is NOT law!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In order for a law to be effective one must submit their own will to the law.
If one chooses not to submit, the law is rendered ineffective. An easy example is speed limit laws. Anywhere in this country cars run from 5 to 25mph over the posted speed limit. Sure you see someone every now and then pulled over, ( most are profiled and being searched ), getting a ticket, but reality is your chance of getting stopped is slim to none.

It is the same with every law of the land...see immigration.

So, Submit your will to those you know are your superior sheepeople and pay your taxes america.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Behind the codex is two more bills that will seize the food that people grows in the back yards and properties and the natural water sources that people have in their properties also.

That is to follow the codex alimentarius.

People in America have not clue most of the time of the intentions of how a corporate run government have against the control of the peoples lives and resources.

America is no free never has been and is not democratic either.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shapeshiftress

I was in no way criticising holistic medicine, but of course it depends on what you are claiming as a practitioner. Many people scoff at holistic medicine because they think of people dancing around in a field of heather at the full moon.

Most people aren't aware that holistic medicine can simply include changes to diet to make it healthy, increased exercise, meditation and other such things which have proven benefits according to western science.

As for the doctor being shocked that you don't take anything, i think that's more of an american thing, although it's happening more in the UK now. Without being unkind to the americans it does seem as if they think pills are the cure to everything (not all americans but most).

Can't sleep, take a pill, feeling down, take a pill, feeling to happy, take a pill, can't lose weight, pills are the answer!

It's shocking that people are so lazy and just want to swallow a couple of pills each day to solve all of their problems. Many of todays health issues could be solved with proper diet, exercise, moderation of certain things and time out each day to relax, just half an hour is very beneficial.

Think about the leading causes of death in high income countries, heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes. All of them could be drastically eliminated within a 30 years period if everyone stopped eating rubbish and got up off of their lazy backsides and did some exercise.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
For people who have 5 or 6 hours to study these documents today, I will give you the sources so you can dig up your proof that Codex is nefarious.

ftp.fao.org...

We have each Subject category. On the other column, we have a Link to the Documents pertaining to it.

For example, I scroll down to "Codex Committee on Food Additives"; and click on the link next to it.
ftp.fao.org...

This is the real documents people, with the Information we need right there.

It's very dense and complicated, and will take hours to pour over all of this. I am currently reading the Food Additives one I linked above.

Let's join forces so we can cover more material faster please, this is very dense stuff and there is virtually tons of it.

Let's stick with the facts and work from there.
Use all documentation from www.codexalimentarius.net...
that we can as this will PROVE the case.

Now, get to reading everyone, let's dig up what we are looking for.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
How about the oil spill is not a distraction, but a tactic; because...

...draining America's land and oceans of oil is a superb warfare tactic to force America to depend on foreign oil.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You left wing shills that have posted on here make me absolutely sick to my stomach.

It is absolutely disgusting that even now after all the indiscretions, miscalculations and terrible decisions that this administration has made that you people still follow your corrupt government off the edge of the cliff.

You people won't be happy until there's a regulatory reform on how to wipe your azz.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join