Codex Alimentarius Implemented???? Oil Spill Distracted US!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Alright guys, Was the oil spill a distraction to pass this?!
Codex Alimentarius

Here is an article that I found relating to it as well:

By Barbara H. Peterson

We knew that CODEX was right around the corner, and here it is, live and in color. Barry Soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, Imposter in Chief, on June 10, 2010, issued an Executive Order – Establishing the National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council. In short, the CODEX council. The entire Executive Order is attached, but please read this part and understand just what it is saying:

“Section 6 (g) contains specific plans to ensure that all prevention programs outside the Department of Health and Human Services are based on the science-based guidelines developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under subsection (d) of this section.”

In other words, ALL prevention programs, even those outside of the umbrella of the Department of Health and Human Services, must align with CDC guidelines, which are “science-based.” What do we take for prevention? Herbs and vitamins. Herbs that you grow in your backyard and vitamins that are not approved by your doctor do not fall under these “science-based” guidelines, and are not allowed. Therefore, this will effectively open the door to outlawing ALL disease prevention practices that use herbs and vitamins not prescribed by a doctor, and implement CODEX ALIMENTARIUS right here in the good old U.S.A. Thank you, Semra Orhon Hughes, for the heads up!

Source: Barry Soetoro, Imposter in Chief

It has been spoken of before and even warned. So by Obama passing the Obama Health Care that helped set up the Codex Alimentarius Agenda to control and regulate food, organics, and supplements under governmental standards.

I hate to spread fear but its about awareness and knowledge of what's going on.

Pay attention to the man behind the curtain, not the show that's being played out, even though I have no idea how we would have even stopped this.....

Anyways, Much love to all things will get better, the worse it gets the more we will wake up!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That would not suprise me one bit. Damn the US and those commies.

Got Rope?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Explain (in YOUR own opinion please) the evils of Codex.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I hate to spread fear but its about awareness and knowledge of what's going on.

Keep spreading the Fear, sooner hopefully than later, someone of action will take notice.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Well for starters I had watched the video on this topic on Youtube about the dangers of it.

I don't trust the government and I don't believe that its intentions are for the betterment of the people.

I am strongly against the new Obamacare health plan and their ability to practically control what we put into our bodies.

IMO science should NOT mess with nature and the vast majority of food that we consume is genetically modified. Yet the WHO has no problem with it, Monsanto has no problem with it, the FDA has no problem with it, and to be honest a lot of people don't even care!

There is however a percentage of people that do care. They do take supplements to cure ailments that haven't been approved by the FDA. I am one of them. There are many natural herbal remedies that don't "comply" with the "rules." This therefore limits the pharmaceutical companies from having full control of "medicines" and the substantial profits that are made from them.

These corrupt organizations have NO right to tell us what we can and can't do to our bodies (and that goes for "illegal" drugs too) but that's a whole other topic. And by implementing this much control over food it is absolutely incredulous not only to our bodies but to humanity as a whole.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So everything you know about Codex , you learned from a YouTube video? ...And an Oil Spill distracted Americans from Codex how?.... Do a little actual "Research" on codex and get back to me. All you are doing is repeating something that you heard 2nd hand.

EDIT *How does this thread have 5 stars?*

[edit on 17-6-2010 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I knew something was up with this oil spill.... I called it a distraction... I just didn't know what it was distracting us from.

S & F

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Explain (in YOUR own opinion please) the evils of Codex.

...The fact that it's goal is to basically control what we can and can not eat, drink, and otherwise consume?

I mean, I think that's kinda evil.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Codex is pure evil. Nowhere in the title or the OP does it state this thread is here to explain why that it is, just that the first steps of it were recently passed under the cover of the oil spill in obama's latest executive order. If you don't know why it is bad then you really ought to do some research before coming to a thread like this. Way to derail the thread though

Codex is a very big step for TPTB in reaching their goals in killing off many people and sets the table for their plan to remove any and all proper nutrition from food and the biggest problem it presents, removing any and all options from our tables. As they have already ruled in a ridiculous court case, we have no right to decide what food is available for our consumption! Biggest bunch of garbage I've ever heard!

Again if you have no clue what codex is, do yourself a favor and learn something...

Edit for S&G

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Redwookieaz]

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

I did not post this to argue or defend myself with you or anyone else. It's information that I came across that I decided to post because it is a very important subject matter. Apparently you didn't read the rest of my reply since you stopped at the first sentence.

And one more thing if you don't like my opinion, It really doesn't bother me. To each their own!

It would be nice to hear what you say about the subject rather than jumping on threads to start arguments. I'm sure if you get that fed up with me because you didn't like my "opinion" than it must of hit a nerve with you. Please share what you have to say about Codex Alimentarius

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Just to inform you I did put several question marks at the end of 'Alimentarius' because I wan't sure if it was implemented...but that it seems as if it was with the article that I had posted.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Well it would seem they are at the very least well on their way to implementing it. Between the court case, executive order, and with the new council we are in trouble. Hopefully people see what they're doing and it's all the more reason for us to take action now!

Thanks for the thread and keep spreading the good word

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Wow you definitely called it! It's amazing how awakened people cannot be fooled as easily as one would think. I wonder what else is going on 'behind the curtain'?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So everything you know about Codex , you learned from a YouTube video? ...And an Oil Spill distracted Americans from Codex how?.... Do a little actual "Research" on codex and get back to me. All you are doing is repeating something that you heard 2nd hand.

Surely you jest...you've been on ATS for 3 years counting and you're not familiar with codex?

Seriously?

There has been tons of evidence compiled against codex. Start watching documentaries such as "InGREEDients" and "Food INC".

They just begin to touch the surface to how deep and nefarious this goes, but if you really are that much in the dark about these dangers, I suggest these two films first.

After that, learn about Monsanto and how it's also connected.

Pretty soon you'll be on the right path and quite familiar with Codex Alimentarius.

Kudos to the OP for posting this

[edit on 17-6-2010 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Oh I agree whole heartedly! For some reason though, and I'm sure many would agree, that most people don't know where to start with taking our power back....Also, (this could be another thread) but supposedly Nostradamus's prediction could be true now that Obama appointed Mabus:

Mabus puis tost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vne horrible defaite:
Puis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, soif, faim, quand courra la comete.

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands [powers], thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Things just seem to get more interesting every day!
Peace to you my friend

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Do a little actual "Research" on codex and get back to me.

No one on this forum reports to you and stars are dictated by opinions...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by solarstorm]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ftp.fao.org...

FACTS & FICTION
What work has Codex undertaken on vitamin and mineral supplements?

In the early 1990s, the Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses (CCNFSDU) began discussions on guidelines for vitamin and mineral supplements.
This Committee is responsible for studying nutritional issues referred by the Codex Alimentarius Commission; drafting provisions, as appropriate, on the nutritional aspects of all
foods; and developing standards, guidelines, or related texts for foods for special dietary uses. The Guidelines were adopted in 2005. The Guidelines apply only to supplements that contain vitamins and/or minerals, where these products are regulated as foods. The Guidelines
address the composition of vitamin and mineral supplements, including the safety, purity, and bioavailability of the sources of vitamins and minerals. The Guidelines do not specify upper
limits for vitamins and minerals in supplements. Instead, they provide criteria for establishing maximum amounts of vitamins and minerals per daily portion of supplement consumed,
as recommended by the manufacturer. The criteria specify that maximum amounts should be established by scientific risk assessment based on generally accepted scientific data
and taking into consideration, as appropriate, the varying degrees of sensitivity of different consumer groups.

The Guidelines also address the packaging and labelling of vitamin and mineral supplements.
We encourage you to read the complete text of the Guidelines at www.codexalimentarius.net...

Will Codex make all nutritional supplements only available by prescription? Will Codex ban all supplements and make vitamins illegal the same way heroin is illegal? Will all natural herbs and alternative remedies be banned by Codex?

These are some of the many unfounded rumours about Codex that can be found on the internet. The Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Food Supplements (CAC/GL 55-2005) adopted in 2005
do not contain provisions for the prescription or prohibition of any nutrient supplements. They do not deal with natural herbs and remedies at all.

Why are there so many rumours about Codex on the internet? Where do they come from?

These rumours started some years back when one of Codex Committees began work on guidelines for vitamin and mineral supplements. They appear to be linked to advocacy groups who wrongly believe that Codex is a threat to freedom of choice especially concerning
vitamin and mineral supplements. These rumours are self-reproducing through chain email messages and other low-cost means of communication.

I have heard that the Codex will become law on 31st December 2009. Is it true?

This is an unfounded rumour: The standards, guidelines and codes adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission are voluntary and do not therefore contain implementation
deadlines or dates, nor can the Commission turn them into binding law.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don't really know what the codex is.

But if you did a few minutes research you might find what this is most likely in regards to, Healthy People 2020. I know that title does sound nefarious, but it is only Healthy People 2010, except 2020. Its listed in the same section the quote is taken from, if you read more than the quote..

You could go ahead and stock up on hohos, pepsi, and cigarettes. Or you could calm down and do some background research.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Any good NWO plan has plausible deniability worked into it. If you check some of the vids that the poster above added to the thread you can see that they can say anything they want about what CODEX is supposed to be used for. Actions speak louder than words and if you don't think that they have nefarious plans and only themselves at heart, you are on the wrong website.

Edit for S&G

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Oh, well the horses own mouth is denying that when it walks around it tends to # a lot. I guess I should just take their word for it. Because taking the word of others, especially anyone dealing NEAR politics, should always be done and always trusted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join