It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the boards, at long last.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I've been a fan of ATS for YEARS. I'm not sure how many, but quite a few, especially when I was first discovering the wonderful world of the paranormal and conspiracy theories. I'm new to the boards, though, so a bit about me:

I'm a twenty-three year-old Chicagoan Pagan, with a love for poetry that has led me to make a side-gig of it. I joined the boards finally due to all the amazing posts and videos about the Deepwater Disaster, and have learned a lot even in two days. I've got two cats, two jobs, one lovely boyfriend and have recently returned home from a mind-altering, if not life-changing, trip to Aspen, CO. (MAN, the Denver Airport is weeeeeird....anyone want to link me to any threads on that?) I blog often, I don't watch TV, I love cereal, and lately I feel a desperate need to leap back into freelance journalism. I've got fifteen tattoos, can out-belch everyone I know, and am an incredibly pleasant person in general unless necessity calls for otherwise.

That's all I've got, off the top of my head. I must dive back into the Deepwater boards, as the constant updates are compelling, but feel free to check out my site at www.sporadicpanic.com or message me here to talk about pretty much anything. Otherwise have a great night and I can't wait to see your lovely posts in the near future.

Peace,
Nadia

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks for all the info & a warm welcome to ATS! Can't wait to see you start posting your thoughts and opinions!

Go up to the search bar and type in 'Denver Airport' there are at least 10 pages of threads on the topic! Been a hot one on ATS over the years and a top conspiracy topic for many!

Enjoy your time here, see ya on the boards!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoPoet

can out-belch everyone

o' ya'..?

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Welcome, Nadia! Greetings from another Pagan/Wiccan/Researcher/Teacher/Student. I will be looking for your posts.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

can out-belch everyone

o' ya'..?

Well. I did say 'everyone I know', and I do not know that guy. :-P It gives me something to aspire to, though.

top topics

join