It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global organized crime becoming new superpower: U.N.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Well it looks like the Big Brothers have a new Man in town and their not happy about this, obviously.

I have to agree with everyone that has stated the powers that be are the criminals, but maybe underlying all this, there really is a HUGE CONSPIRACY!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

Your hope, that they destroy themselves, will not happen.
Yes, they (drug mafia) will keep thinning out their ranks, but the profit motive will keep the recruits coming in.
Turf is acquired because you earn it. Good people have to earn their turf, just like the bad guys earn theirs.
If good people hang up their guns, eventually, like "Shane", they will recognize the "gun" is the law where there is no law.
And frankly, in the U.S., we are back to the old west.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Don't be so quick, he only smootched up and got his nose browned a little. Doesn't mean anything, lmao!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Ahh they way things are going these days, its seems even the powers that be might be out of a job!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I was thinking more of a information style destruction. Sure both sides profit immensely, but the ones who really have everything to lose would be TPTB. A massive unveiling of their deep seeded connections would open Pandora's box.

It's about time someone slapped the hell outta the backside of the elephant in the room then kick back and watch the destruction. =)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You mean the UN finally audited itself?

What the Oil for food wasn't a scam? Selectively enforced resolutions aren't a scam? The only reason the UN issues resolutions is for regional and global powers to come up with reasons to go to war at a later date.

The UN is a joke, they just want more control over a nations law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

You know I am not much for the doomsdays hype, but..

It's about time someone slapped the hell outta the backside of the elephant in the room then kick back and watch the destruction. =)

What if they do something to fend of the competition and the end result is the destruction of the planet??

Again I am reaching but, who knows!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Awesome! So we're all in agreement then.

So now we KNOW about their justifications really being all about competition encroachment, otherwise known as profit motive.

I guess that means we have no excuse not to act. And by act, I mean NOT acting at all as a consumer would. We buy our necessities, and leave the rest for the minuscule amount of people left consciously choosing to keep their heads in the sand when it comes to reality. I'm sure there aren't many of those left, and the list is remarkably getting much shorter. We must simply guide them on their path to the righteous all encompassing boycott.

Still waitin' for the 100th couch potato phenomenon.

All in good jest...
Cheers

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh

What we all can hope for is that by some cosmic justice they take care of each other and leave us to rebuild.

Well I think we should just chant their mantra back at them,

"The market will decide, there is no need to regulate it."

THATS cosmic justice my friend.

Funny how they so quickly want to crush markets when it is competing bands of scoundrels. I find it particularly ironic that they note this;

www.reuters.com...

"The threat is not just economic," Costa said. "It is strategic, as criminals today can influence elections, politicians and the military. In one word, they can gain power."

Dont you just hate it when you have a great scam going and someone else comes in and takes your idea and uses it against you?

Lol, they are complaining because these guys are doing the exact same thing to hijack our illusion of democracy that they have been doing for who knows how long.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Did we ever burn those opium crops in Afghanistan?

From what I have heard Heroin production is at all time highs, with ultra pure stuff hitting the streets killing people with little amounts.

So I'd guess that, No they haven't burned the crops.

I mean why its a war for drugs,

OHH I meant war on drugs, or they are doing wars on drugs.

Sheesh I think you get the point.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
Global organized crime would be The United Nations themselves! This is a cabal of nations that have conspired to regulate the crap out of the individual, and in doing so have empowered a black market. Black markets wouldn't exist under a genuine free market because whatever is in demand people would be free to supply.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

yep...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
there are multiple groups that really run "organized crime", and they are mostly inter related.

The fall of Russia was certainly a boon to criminals the world over. It gave instant access to cheap, military grade equipment. If you had/have enough money, you can buy anything that the Russians had/have. So much so that it was sort of lampooned in a video game ("Merceneries"), where you could call up the Russian Mafia and have them deliver just about any weapon, including bombing runs, etc. While that is an overstatement, that same type of stuff can still be done covertly.

The CIA is the single largest crime syndicate in the world. Much of their crime supports their operations. SOme of these operations are a benefit to the US, often they are only self serving, however. The CIA's power came from official channels, but was allowed to fester unchecked. Now look at what we have. I firmly believe that the CIA has seized control of the Presidency. Bush Sr was the head, i am sure his son was very indoctrinated. And now BO seems to have some reported ties. Wonder where Clintons was connected to the CIA?

Possibly the Cartel? Was Clinton not reported to be involved in some drug dealings or something? Regardless, the Cartel is a CIA pawn (due to the support and protection provided). And they are huge.

It is all supported via the various intelligences agencies worldwide. They are the only people who can act without oversight, and with nearly full immunity.

We here in America know full well that the CIA = shenanigans. Hell, they were founded by former Nazi's.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I dont think it matter who the President is, or how indoctrinated. Once they get elected, they get indoctrinated real quick if they werent to begin with. I think they are wined and dined, and lavished with promises of wealth and privilege, and failing that, they are threatened.

And the Russian mafia is in charge of that country. IMHO. All that happened there was a group of corrupt communist pretenders were usurped and replaced by flat out crime lords.

Face it, has there ever been a time when the mafia did NOT run the worlds superpowers besides perhaps a decade or two in America after the revolution? We just havent been aware of it in any real way until recently.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
U mean the stock market has gone global?? gee whoda guessed
lol

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Global organized crime becoming new superpower.....

The United Nations hates competition.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The CIA, British intelligence, Russian intelligence, Interpol .... are belong to the banks, they protect corporate interests..

Yes there have been certain families involved for hundreds of years in controlling the black markets. Look up who founded skull and bones at yale, and how they fueled the opium wars in china 200 years ago.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

The CIA, British intelligence, Russian intelligence, Interpol .... are belong to the banks, they protect corporate interests.

Well put! I bet those banks and their interests have global armies at their disposal!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie

The CIA, British intelligence, Russian intelligence, Interpol .... are belong to the banks, they protect corporate interests..

Yes there have been certain families involved for hundreds of years in controlling the black markets. Look up who founded skull and bones at yale, and how they fueled the opium wars in china 200 years ago.

Oh, i know about the opium wars, and skull and bones.

The Rothschilds are the lynchpin in the whole global operation. But they don't control the smaller interests. To them, it is on the macro level. The drugs are definitely theirs. I cannot argue with that one bit.

edit to add: keeping drugs illegal reduces competition. In the US, you don't see opium fields. Sure, you have some small time pot growers, but there aren't acres upon acres of the stuff growing like there would be if it were made legal (i could imagine all the hippies running on and off the fields trying to snag some freebies).

But the fact that it is illegal means that for most of these drugs, you only have a few choices of supplier. And the suppliers are the same people at the top. They run this scam on all willing participants. Well...willing at first. Once you are hooked, you aren't so willing. You then are just a "host" for the parasite.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

But the fact that it is illegal means that for most of these drugs, you only have a few choices of supplier. And the suppliers are the same people at the top. They run this scam on all willing participants. Well...willing at first. Once you are hooked, you aren't so willing. You then are just a "host" for the parasite.

I think that about covers the supply and demand for the drug trade.

Such a vicious cycle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join