It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is more then we are being told about the BP well leaak and its gonna kill our planet....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A lADY CUSTOMER COMES INTO OUR SHOP TODAY AND WE TALK....

she says she works as accident contigancy supervisor for a huge firm building a machine at brookhaven lab near where i live .
the congress hearings are on tv and she says very clearly that she knows for a fact there is something not being said because there IS a need to panic.

she said her company and all major industrial companies would have a plan for something like this if it was what it was bein potrayed as.

simply stated she said wait and see there is a reason for the leak to continue and its not money its much worse....

Be Well

triple

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This thread supposedly has some sort of evacuation code for rich people if the worst should happen:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Wait a minute, no offence or anything but this is in reaction to some random lady's comments in a store about something she said her company would do? Do we have any harder evidence for the "kill our planet" assertion? I'm not trying to "debunk" you but I think its not usually enough to quote stuff overheard by strangers in public. Or did she say something more specific?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
She is spot on when it comes to corporate disaster recovery plans, I used to live and work in that world.

Wake up, people. This event defies all standard processes, both in the run up to the spill, and the subsequent response.

It was intentional, and the motive is vile.

Check out the following thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace and love to all,

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Maybe this is what that army intelligence analyst was talking about when he said we are all doomed, whatever that they may have planned?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
as the days pass i notice that the attention has gone far away from the actual oil and falling on political blame game i personaly beleive that this is intentional so as to prevent panic if these are the last days before the earth changes forever then the governments of the world may all be united in the info blackout just like in the movies i also beleieve that if i was wrong we would have seen conflict arising between nations . where is chavez and cuba and the russian alliance iran ya know the governments all seem to know that they must not cause panic.

this is so surreal i am truly scared for my fam. and am seriously considering how we might have to evacuate north

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanShaman

If it is not as told, and it is a far worse situation -- and there was some reason for Obama to say at the very first he was going to send a SWAT team to the rig ?WTF? -- then at first glance it reads as an act of war committed by the British Crown on behalf of the NWO against the people of the USA. As for traitors and bedfellows ... who knows how many...

top topics

join