It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[BBOT] Life, Death and Oil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
VERY COOL!

Wonderful job there, I wish i had an imagination that vivid

Thank you for dropping by and taking the time to read.
Appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I like to think that the Rat survived.....

That he crawled away into a sewer, mutated due to the toxic crude, learned Kung Fu and eventualy became Master Splinter.

Oh man, totally forgot about Master Splinter (goes back a bit and remembers how cool he was) nice! Lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

You have a wonderful imagination to tell the story from the rats point of view. I loved it. More stories please !!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Truly LadySkadi that was beautiful.
If you dont mind, may I please post this (with your Name of course) on another of my accounts.
This should be shared as it was so wonderfully done.
It brought tears to my eyes (mind you now days that for some reason isnt hard anymore), as it really reflects what these animals, no matter how small, will suffer these coming years.
I have had a number of pets rats, they are the most loving animals, right up there with dogs, that you can get. I have only one little fellow left, and it would make myself and my family most upset if he was to go through something like that, well any animal for that matter.

S&F's chicky well done xxx

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Lady Skadi your story is wonderful and well done, hard to believe this is your first effort, the two elements of sadness and joy makes the story, thank you for bringing it to us, looking forward to more in the future.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by LadySkadi

You have a wonderful imagination to tell the story from the rats point of view. I loved it. More stories please !!

Thank you! Glad that you had the chance to read and leave your thoughts.
Much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
Truly LadySkadi that was beautiful.
If you dont mind, may I please post this (with your Name of course) on another of my accounts.
This should be shared as it was so wonderfully done.
It brought tears to my eyes (mind you now days that for some reason isnt hard anymore), as it really reflects what these animals, no matter how small, will suffer these coming years.
I have had a number of pets rats, they are the most loving animals, right up there with dogs, that you can get. I have only one little fellow left, and it would make myself and my family most upset if he was to go through something like that, well any animal for that matter.

S&F's chicky well done xxx

Wow. Such nice comments, I really appreciate them. Thank you so much!
Very cool to read that I was able to bring the emotion through to the readers.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Lady Skadi your story is wonderful and well done, hard to believe this is your first effort, the two elements of sadness and joy makes the story, thank you for bringing it to us, looking forward to more in the future.

Ah. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a note and your thoughts.
Really do appreciate it. It's especially nice for my first go in the Writing Forum.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I was just wondering...
Will there be a sequel to this story?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join