It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restore America Plan has the gold!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Okay is he doing more than teaching seminars? Did he take over after those letters were delivered to the governors? I was following this when Kennedy had a radio program on RBN, but since that ended, I haven't been able to find any more info on what, if anything, happened after the letters were delivered and it was in the mainstream media that they had done that.

~~~~~~~

Scrolling through this thread, I never could find the actual link to the news story in the OP. Does anyone have that link?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

It's a very confusing situation, I've been trying to make sense of it myself.

There are of course those who simply say that all RAP/NESARA/Tim Turner/Sam Kennedy stuff is all BS.

But when you look into it more, these people seem quite serious.

What they are saying is that they have reinhabited the de jure (by the people) Republic of the united States with Tim Turner as the temporary interrim President. So now there are essentially two US governments - the de facto corporate Fed Reserve/Obama administration, and the de jure Republic lead by Tim Turner.

As the de facto government/Fed Reserve goes bankrupt and loses power, the de jure Republic will (hopefully) be phased in.

try these sites:

www.republicoftheunitedstates.org...

restoredusa.blogspot.com...

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

Also try Tim Turner's interviews on Talkshoe:

www.talkshoe.com...

10-20-2010-PublicRepublicCall.mp3
edit on 25-10-2010 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
As I said complete BS! Not a single shred of evidence to support any of it. It's all talk. Yeah you can listen to thier talkshoes etc and they sound quite serious but none of it has panned out and every week Tim has a new story about how close they are to some break through meanwhile he is selling seminars and supposedly helping people etc. but there is no evidence just a few people making claims on a conference call and in his seminars. But no one asks for any proof...

I know I took his seminar did his paperwork and it hasn't done zip except get me threatened by the US treasury and a couple of banks lawyers. I know some of it is correct at law but it doesn't matter the PTB don't care they have the power and they ignore the law in favor of commercial law/policy and do what they want.

Tim Turner and his ilk can't prove they have helped a single person hold a single agent accountable for anything!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
There are of course those who simply say that all RAP/NESARA/Tim Turner/Sam Kennedy stuff is all BS.

I had not known that NESARA was associated.

I will say that I listened to Sam Kennedy over several radio programs and I was comfortable in my mind that he was legitimate. I was uncomfortable with the focus on religion, however, because I don't think that way. But still, I wanted to follow what he was trying to do. And I was very glad that the military was involved because my impression was that this was to be peaceful - that his military contacts wanted a legal approach to taking back our republic - like Oathkeepers.

What they are saying is that they have reinhabited the de jure (by the people) Republic of the united States with Tim Turner as the temporary interrim President. So now there are essentially two US governments - the de facto corporate Fed Reserve/Obama administration, and the de jure Republic lead by Tim Turner.

I guess since the letters were delivered, it doesn't matter that the governors are still there, they've been notified?

As the de facto government/Fed Reserve goes bankrupt and loses power, the de jure Republic will (hopefully) be phased in.

So, is the approach now to simply promote Tim Turner seminars so that more and more Americans get involved in them and try to actually take part in a new, de jure Republic?

I guess the military contacts were Kennedy's contacts so they're out of the picture?

What happened to Kennedy?

I know there was disagreement about forgiveness vs. sending people to jail. Is that what caused Kennedy to be replaced?

www.republicoftheunitedstates.org...

Oh dear, prayers again.

restoredusa.blogspot.com...

I see "Original Sin."

~~~~~~~~

I have bookmarked the sites and will go back and look them over some more.

~~~~~~~~

I don't know much about NESARA. I seem to recall that it started out as a serious project but that it has been infiltrated.

This is interesting, from Wikipedia:

NESARA is an acronym for the proposed National Economic Security and Reformation Act, a set of economic reforms suggested during the 1990s by Dr. Harvey Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax (see also FairTax), abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before congress, and the only congressman known to have commented on the bill is Ron Paul, dismissively, and through a spokesman.[1] NESARA has since become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Goodwin, who claims that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Other people have adopted and embellished Goodwin's ideas.

~~~~~~~

Have you been listening to the Talkshoe interviews?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join