It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restore America Plan has the gold!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I believe the gold has a value of something like 25 trillion dollars? It is a sizable amount of cash.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Also keep in mind that in the eyes of the international "powers that be" the world is commerce and contract. The restoration of the gold seems to indicates a growing official international acknowledgment of the RAP as the legitimate government of the country. Not in total, of course, but in part at least. One of the fundamentals of contract is full disclosure. A contract is invalid without full disclosure. The lack of full (or any disclosure) with the 1871 corporate hijacking invalidates the USA as the lawful federal government of the country. The RAP has taken the proper steps to establish itself as the lawful restored de jure government. The military are said to be in support of the RAP now that grand juries are seated in all states. Gradually the world community will come to view the other government (USA) as invalid and the restored government as the true government of the land. Needless to say, that has great benefit for the peace and well being of the world. Needless to say, the Jesuit/Illuminati/Bad Guys aren't about to throw in the towel. The media will largely ignore the RAP in an effort to maintain status quo. At some point we can hope for critical mass and the criminal enterprises collapsing.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is incredibly interesting. What are the arguments against the RAP?

I've seen it mentioned a couple times but didn't know what it was about. I'll be looking into this. Someone said TPTB won't throw in the towel peacefully, look around. Looks like they're going all out.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

BOTH of those posts were well written and informative. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by endisnighe

I'm going to pour over some of those links in that awesome cut and paste/quote you did of yourself. Brilliant.

I think a LOT of people have come across bits and pieces of this groups actions and never put 2 and 2 together and made the connections. A lot of what ReelView has relayed rings different bells to me. This sounds familiar, but, that sounds familiar too...? kind of bell ringing.

I have to read more before I really start discussing, but, ReelView, you have my attention.

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hmm, now RAP are suing the Queen of England over the BP disaster for TEN QUADRILLION DOLLARS:

www.restoreamericaplan.net...

Yeah, makes perfect sense.....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Hmm, now RAP are suing the Queen of England over the BP disaster for TEN QUADRILLION DOLLARS:

www.restoreamericaplan.net...

Yeah, makes perfect sense.....

I used to follow The Restore America Plan by listening to Dr Sam Kennedy on RBN's "Take No Prisoners," which is no longer a show on RBN. I remember him saying that there were some websites that used the same name but were not associated with his effort. I believe that Guardians of the free Republics De jure Grand Juries Restore America Plan is his site, and The Restore America Plan is one of the sites that has nothing to do with his effort.

I see that the .pdf file of the lawsuit is off the The Restore America Plan site.

I believe the letters that were delivered to governors around the U.S. that we heard about in the news were delivered by volunteers associated with Dr Sam Kennedy's effort.

I have been trying to find info on the internet about what happened with his effort, but have been unable to locate anything.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's a really pretty and appealing plan, but if they do openly link the US military to their new constitutional government, that will cause a second civil war. Perhaps that's what is needed for the new administration to be taken seriously by the rest of the world, or perhaps we will become just another third world failed state with a government that is not acknowledged by the UN.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
It's a really pretty and appealing plan, but if they do openly link the US military to their new constitutional government, that will cause a second civil war.

I had been under the impression that the members of the military who were involved with this were looking for a constitutional way to peacefully restore the republic, using grand jury procedures.

Why would there be a second civil war?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Because the PTB will not go silently.

second line.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

second line.

Uh, and who's going to stop the U.S. military + the well armed citizens of our land?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Very well stated, ReelView, I gave you a star, and see that others have too. Everything you said is true, our non Constitutional government is in fact a corporation in the business of making money any way possible, and yes they have stolen our birthright and our true sovereignty, and forced unfair and illegal taxes on us all, save for church's, that is, and they have created a system of statutes that defy the real law of the land. Every sitting judge, every attorney at law, every Congressmen, Senator, Mayor and Public Servant that is a lawyer is guilty of treason against the united States of America.

I have been watching this from the beginnings of it, and have seen this movement grow and become strong. I am proud to be a part of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

second line.

Mary Rose, think about this, TPTB are few, and we the People are many. Some odd 300 people run everything in America, are you saying that one Company of Marines cannot take 300 suits out? All of the minions that work for TPTB will quickly fall into line.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I have been watching this from the beginnings of it, and have seen this movement grow and become strong. I am proud to be a part of it.

Are you talking about the movement associated with Dr. Sam Kennedy?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7even7eas
reply to post by endisnighe

ive never heard of the Restore America Plan.

and that doesnt sound like enough gold to restore america .

i support anyone who wants to restore america to what it should be,

Yeah probably not enough, but a good start haha. Not that any of this is true.
10 metric tonnes of gold is about half a billion dollars worth of gold (around 472,000,000$)
Any gold backing our money would be welcome.

Edit: Ah 30 metric tonnes. Sorry, easy enough math though they supposedly have one and a half billion in gold? Who is funding this plan and was able to secure that kind of wealth?
edit on 22-10-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: remath

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by autowrench

Are you talking about the movement associated with Dr. Sam Kennedy?

No. Sam Kennedy is out. Ted Turner is in. TPTB are trying to derail RAP, and several other "Restoration plans" have been posted on the net.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Does Ted Turner have a website or radio program?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Pardon me, Mary rose, not Ted, Tim. check here:
turnercalls.youhavetheright.com...

www.scribd.com...

www.freedomyell.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks.

Is this the Tim Turner in question?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It's all complete garbage, There is nor RAP it is all some kind of elaborate hoax to sell redemption seminars and paper work...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Is this the Tim Turner in question?

Yes that's him.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join