It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News tries to discredit Bigfoot sighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Now I'm not saying this guys all there, but it's WRONG to edit the clips and make him look like just a mountain hick. He had back-up!
watch the two clips...
HERE:
video.msn.com...
Then here:

What the heck?
Nice bit of chop shop journalism.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thats weird, the guy must have seen something. The other link didnt work for me. How did they edit the clips? MSM seems to like to do that.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Reminds me of how most "experts" and "news reporters" try to say that UFO sightings and rednecks/hicks go hand in hand.

Its ignorant really.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"He had beautiful hair"
^That part made me lol.

So the guy has no evidence of his encounter, other than his testimony?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crisis
"He had beautiful hair"
^That part made me lol.

So the guy has no evidence of his encounter, other than his testimony?

It's not necessarily his encounter, or evidence thereof....
It's the fact that a local police officer backed up the story with his own account and the telling of other sightings.
Besides..HOW MANY HAVE NO OTHER EVIDENCE but testimony for a myriad of sightings?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have no problem with the fact that many would find a story like this less than believable. Particularly if research of the incident lead to this opinion. Though I agree with the OP, they seem to have just approached the story from the point of view of the person being worthy of derision and decided to villify him for a chuckle (in the first link). How many watching this would now would report a bigfoot if they sighted one ? It's a shame, perhaps a recent bigfoot hoax has something to do with the way this subject is treated.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

It works though.

If I try to bring up anything out of the normal like aliens with my friends they say, "If they can come to earth, why would the want to anal probe some hick? Why don't normal people get abducted?"

I just shake my head and talk to myself instead.

top topics

join