It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A divine inspiration or just another walk on the wild side.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The endisnotnighe.

A poem of your future.

There was heaven and earth, and then there was you.

He stands before you, not as a god, but as a child.

A whisper in the wind, an unseeing example of purity amongst corruption.

Let not the deception discourage you, or let the tempest bring about the night.

Your vision of the future is the only thing holding back the onslaught.

You will and always shall be HIS friend.

Forsooth, the dark shall precede the light, and you shall carry the truth like a beacon, a nova amongst the darkness, a very stalwart disregard of the deviousness that pervades the world. You shall walk amongst wolfs as sheep, and shall understand the voracious appetites that they partake.

And he says, “I give you the world, can you hold it; as I promised the garden to you?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
King James- Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Do I understand this, am I the one of the sheeple? Am I to go to the slaughter? Ironic that we use the sheeple term, or is it fortuitous? I shall walk as a sheep(tacitly) amongst wolves, maybe THAT IS WHAT HE MEANT?!

One more to the onslaught my friends, be as I perceive my own intentions. A truthsayer, a diviner of the future, a knowledge soldier in an army of one, where NO one will follow, ONLY LEAD.

We shall see in our lifetimes a new diatribe of progenitors of lies, a new slithering bastion of falsehood, an ignominious list of...................politicians that will curl the most settled of stomachs.

What we need in this day and age is but a bastion of historical truth, a purveyor of honesty and responsibility. WE SHALL NOT SEE it! We shall see the STANDARD crap we always see.

It begins with me and you. Do not look to your government to provide for yourself or for your family. First off, provide for yourself and your loved ones. If you have no loved ones, get off your keister and get some. THEY ARE ALL AROUND YOU! Your community is your responsibility. Your family is your Responsibility. YOUR SURROUNDINGS are YOUR responsibility! Don't have family or community? give me a U2U and become part of mine. To take responsibility for your fellow human beings is the first step to removing that MONSTER sitting on our backs.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It begins with me and you. Do not look to your government to provide for yourself or for your family. First off, provide for yourself and your loved ones. If you have no loved ones, get off your keister and get some. THEY ARE ALL AROUND YOU! Your community is your responsibility. Your family is your Responsibility. YOUR SURROUNDINGS are YOUR responsibility! Don't have family or community? give me a U2U and become part of mine. To take responsibility for your fellow human beings is the first step to removing that MONSTER sitting on our backs.

I love it End. Good thoughts, and I completely agree. Taking responsibility is a part of adulthood. It takes some people a while to get there, and some never do, but I think most of us do.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I just noticed you slipped "theendisnotnighe" in there.
For some reason, this cheers me up.

[edit on 6/17/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Well, I spent the first year or so and the first 190 or so threads on analytics and my political positions. I spent ONE thread on the spiritual. That went downhill quickly.

Anyway, I created the avatar the endisnighe as a prejorative to the ending of an era, not as a prejorative of the end of days. If anyone looks through all of my threads I am not about that.

NOW, that being said. HOLY crappola, it sure as hell looks like the endisnighe

Government, any social construct cannot and will not be able to sustain a social structure, or for that sake, a economical structure. Hell, you need 3 frelling government officials to keep track of one person. We all see how well they keep track of that.

We need social systems independant of any DAMN government.

Anyway, I am moving away from the political to move to the social and spiritual. Thanks for the comment. Of course, do NOT expect me to keep quiet on that end. Just going to not post anymore threads. I have a couple other places including paperback that my ideas are being presented.

Cannot get work building? Write a book someone told me once.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

King James- Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Do I understand this, am I the one of the sheeple? Am I to go to the slaughter? Ironic that we use the sheeple term, or is it fortuitous? I shall walk as a sheep(tacitly) amongst wolves, maybe THAT IS WHAT HE MEANT?!

I think what Jesus meant here was to deliver a warning to his followers.

He warns them that he is sending them out to live as good moral Christians into a world of barbarians who would kill themas soon as look at them. They were admonished to be wise to the violence and sin of the world in order to try to avoid it but, not to react violently and stoop to the level of those who would attack or take advantage them.

Their holy example was to serve to inspire others to take up the Christian lifestyle. Slowly, over time, Christianity spread throughout the world, spread by people simply preaching the word of God and living a righteous life. Christianity came so close to conquering the world but, in its success, it became overconfident and let down its guard.

TPTB saw their opportunity and struck back; creating endless wars and inequity to test man's faith. Where they couldn't conquer the faith with oppression, they fought back with materialism, flooding the people with material possessions, the endless desire for the next, newest thing. Soon people forgot what was important in life as they chased ever further prosperity.

TPTB have endless tactics to drive men against God and each other. This is the reason Jesus told his followers to be wise as serpents.

If only we had listened before it was too late..

Edit to add:

I spent ONE thread on the spiritual. That went downhill quickly.

Don't feel bad, a lot of my "spiritual" threads tank too.

The ones that don't usually get flamed by the atheists.

[edit on 6/17/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

FA, my brother keeps telling me my protectionist attitude is NOT the Christian way.

Hmmm. Seems to me, some of Jesus's words were completely different then what I supposedly read today.

Yes, he died for my SINS and YOUR SINS and everyone's SINS, that ask for forgiveness.

NOW, here is the thing, I read the older King Jame's Bible which is a little less POLITICALLY CORRECT so to speak. I will turn the other cheek when it comes to ME.

When it comes to OTHERS? Sorry, give unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

I take his readings and hissayings to be more literal then current interpretations. More of the inherent reasonings behind his actions and his speeches.

There is no Lord without a temple. If I am not that temple, what am I? Cast the first stone for you shall be judged? I will be judged, that is a given, but I will also judge myself and my fellow peeps out there in the world. I know, I know, his discussion on hypocrites.

I could go on and on and on about this stuff, here is the thing, we HAVE to judge others if THEY are to represent us? NO? I have reasonings that are Christian inspired, does that mean I HAVE to inflict my BELIEFS on them? NO! I have to teach the true gift of the LORD. I cannot compel my beliefs on another by THREAT of prosecution!

Take that last paragraph what you will. It applies to ALL my beliefs.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

FA, my brother keeps telling me my protectionist attitude is NOT the Christian way.

Finding the Christian teaching on protectionism seems to be impossible. On the one hand there is the issue of charity towards your neighbors, on the other is the virtue of prudence; of not going overboard or to excess and ensuring that you do not threaten your own safety or livelihood through over-generosity.

I found an article from a Catholic source which seems to defend protectionism. The author shows how economies grow when they have protectionist tariffs but, in recent years the world powers have declared economic warfare against any developing economy which dares to protect its own industries.

As for judging others, it is proper to recognise when another person is doing wrong and attempt to correct their behavior. The virtue of justice demands that people be held accountable for their actions. We are to seek justice within licit means and should not try to take the law into our own hands, except when lawful authority fails.

It is best to kindly point out the wrong to the person who has done the wrong in the hopes that they will correct the wrong of their own accord. Only when they fail to admit their actions were wrong or refuse to make reparations should further "judgmental" actions take place. In other words; give people an opportunity to get themselves right before going to the next step.

I cannot compel my beliefs on another by THREAT of prosecution!

I couldn't agree more. Christians are called to lead by example; that is how you get people to follow you willingly. To force beliefs on someone at gunpoint is a crime against justice.

new topics

top topics

join