It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAP - Tim Turner, Guardian Elder Assassination Atempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

RAP - Tim Turner, Guardian Elder Assassination Atempt

According to Jack Mizell, business partner of Tim Turner six mercenaries have been killed in an attempt on the life of Guardian Elder, Mr. Turner. The security services protecting Mr. Turner where successful and Mr. Turner is alive and well. The three primary Guardian Elders are in seclusion at an unknown destination. The leaders of the Restore America Plan are in hiding but not retreat. Rumors are the end of taxation and false law will be enforced in the very near future.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Things are moving at a fast pace. The Republic is restored but that does not mean the battle is over. The operations of the Illuminati are based on a continuous effort to network alliances via fraud and other means. The RAP is a direct front to the criminal syndicate now rampant in governments of the 50 states. It is not certain whether this attempt is directly because of the RAP or is due to Mr. Turner winning a 60 billion dollar law suit involving the State of Alabama. But what is clear is that he's being taken very seriously. The official site does not reflect this information.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have no idea what this thread is about, I don't know who anybody is here.
And why is there no news article?
Interestingly enough though, a quick google search for Tim Turner brings up him scamming people.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes sounds like propaganda for some new cult,when ever doom is in the news ,you can count on some New Age crap

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Response from a couple of traitors I see. The Restore America Plan is real and moving forward. It is highly repressed and undermined by the media and shills like those responding so far. The Guardian elders are a small group with deep understanding of law and the perpetration of the USA municipal corporation establish by congress in 1871. The Restore America Plan is the lawful restoration of the uSA to it's pre-civil war constitutional roots with support and backing by the the military. In 1871, after the civil war, the constitution was formally suspended and the fictional corporate municipal government was established and the "US Citizen" was fabricated to provide the legal rationals for the corporate governments "authority" over otherwise sovereign people. This basically ended the Republic form of government. The RAP has restored the true government and has restored 30 metric tons of gold by true lawful means that was stolen by fraud from the country. Basically the Fort Knox gold is now a asset of the restored and true constitutional government.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ya know, I have to say...with no link to where the quoted text is from, and only having YOUR words to go by, I think calling posters traitors and shills is quite the unfounded insult.
Ignorance to a thing and NO way to research it, by the information you have provided to support your thread, does NOT make posters "Shills" and "Traitors".
Why don't you add more information for those who respond, in true ignorance, to what kind of scam you seem to be promoting. Who is this guy, Tim Turner, and what do you mean by:

The RAP has restored the true government and has restored 30 metric tons of gold by true lawful means that was stolen by fraud from the country. Basically the Fort Knox gold is now a asset of the restored and true constitutional government.

HAS restored? As in "Already done"? Who do I pay my taxes to now? Tim Turner? (Oh....wait...)

Just a wondering...

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Response from a couple of traitors I see. The Restore America Plan is real and moving forward. It is highly repressed and undermined by the media and shills like those responding so far. The Guardian elders are a small group with deep understanding of law and the perpetration of the USA municipal corporation establish by congress in 1871. The Restore America Plan is the lawful restoration of the uSA to it's pre-civil war constitutional roots with support and backing by the the military. In 1871, after the civil war, the constitution was formally suspended and the fictional corporate municipal government was established and the "US Citizen" was fabricated to provide the legal rationals for the corporate governments "authority" over otherwise sovereign people. This basically ended the Republic form of government. The RAP has restored the true government and has restored 30 metric tons of gold by true lawful means that was stolen by fraud from the country. Basically the Fort Knox gold is now a asset of the restored and true constitutional government.

Talk is cheap prove it! I am intimately familiar with RAP and was recruited to be a grand juror for my state, which I declined after reading thier documents, and they do not have that deep of an understanding of law and they have made a lot of claims without a single shred of evidence. Grand Juries have never been a governing body politic in the original republic as RAP claims they have only ever been a part of the judicial system and not like we see today. So they aren't restoring anything they are creating something new and foreign. Also there first big claim was they have military backing so if the Republic is restored why is the Military still working for the corporation when they supposedly pledged to obey the lawful government?

I have been hearing things are moving along for months and still nothing in the way of evidence. They tried to say the States were changing thier names on websites and that was proven false. And by the way I am no shill I am an SPC using Tims methods and he has been making lots of claims about that for years and to date nothing has been proven. I have issued BPN's and rewritten my contract filed a over 30 pages of documents with various local state and federal agencies etc. and none of it has benefited me to date.

Also the claim of winning the big lawsuit is BS there is no evidence he won anything only his word.

I would love nothing more then to be 100% wrong but you and everyone else believing in this better stop buying the BS and start asking for hard evidence instead of just jumping on the bandwagon and fearing to make any waves by asking the hard questions.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
lmao
first off if you believe he has a security team
large enough to kill 6 armed assassins then I
have some ocean front property in Kansas I want to
sell you REAL cheap

The RAP (Restore America Plan) has been
proven to be a Federal sting operation to
round up dissidents, yet the ongoing
drama of this guy Tim Turner just tries
to get people to the site to sign up their
real names to be put on a government red
list.

enjoy the video

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sounds like the plot to a B grade movie..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've seen most of Turner's DVD. The guy rambles a lot, to say the least. He claims to be a real Alabama Good ol' Boy. Basically, his claim is the USA was incorporated in 1791 to service the debt incurred by the Colonies during the Revolutionary War. Since then, the USA, Inc. has only been paying the interest on that debt in a bankruptcy. Every 70 years, the debt is renewed and the bankruptcy refinanced. In 1861, it was done by leveraging all the public lands in the states. The South wouldn't go along with this plan and the Civil War, or the War of Northern Aggression as Turner calls it, ensued. Congress was adjourned sine die, the Constitution was suspended, and we have had an illegal government ever since. The next time the debt came due, 1931, we had the Great Depression and it was private lands and citizens that were leveraged. In return we received Social Security accounts. You'd have to watch the DVD yourself to see how all this works. Basically, we as citizens are the property of the state, and our lifetime labor value has been leveraged. All property taxes go to the Queen via the Bank of England. The debt came due again in 2001, and Turner thinks the Crown is now after a surplus fund (I forgot the name)worth $92 trillion.

A previous poster mentioned becomiong a SPC (Secured Party Creditor). This is how Turner claims to be able to circumvent the system and legally access the Social Security accounts. He claims you can write off debt this way. The previous poster apparently hasn't met with any success using these methods. Turner also talks about the RAP in his DVD. It isn't grand juries he is setting up to challenge the illegal government, its assemblies. One of their functions is to act as a grand jury. Turner claims this is the new, legal government that is based on the Constitution and will eventually restore it and supplant the illegal government in Washington.

I'm not sold on any of this stuff myself. I am all for it in principle, though.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

The DVD you watched is old, Turner abandoned the assemblies to join RAP. and all they are doing is these weird grand juries. The assemblies on the county are actually historically correct. That is were ll the power is supposed to be and the states and feds answer to these assemblies this was when the people truly were the boss but it is a long story.

The story about the the bankruptcy and corporations and how we are sureties for the debt is also correct.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
if true,
where is the news story on the internet
where it shows that 6 men were killed??
Wouldn't that be news worthy in the MSM?
even on a local level??

and I'm not talking about somebody's blog.
I mean MSM.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The DVD is from April of this year. The conference it covers was held in Garden Grove, CA, last October.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
just came across this ??? President T.Turner ??

www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/GKmM8UUuX9I

top topics

join