It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I came, I lurked, I signed up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've been visiting this site daily for what seems like months now. I decided to finally sign up when I saw an ad on the site for a website called make me old dot com (I don't want to create a hyperlink). You submit a picture and it shows what you look like when you're older. With all the talk of the government trying to infiltrate conspiracy forums, etc... I found it scary that a business would advertise on ATS with a service that focuses on people/ATS members uploading photos of themselves... lol ... Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that; I don't have 20 posts so I can't start a thread *yet* but, I plan on continuing to visit this site multiple times a day, and getting involved in discussions. Talk with you soon.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Hey there, pleased to meet you and welcome to ATS from our side of the fence.

Look forward to reading your posts and eventual threads ... sounds like you're already addicted ... so too late to warn you.

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hi and welcome, enjoy your stay i know i have.

on another note hows it goin woody?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Indeed it is addicting. And I never thought about the Make Me Old photo generator thing, heh. Nice observation.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire

Hi and welcome, enjoy your stay i know i have.

on another note hows it goin woody?

Hey there ... it's going well thanks for asking ... no doubt we'll be bumping into each other on a thread soon so see you there.

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hi there againuntodust.
Welcome to ATS and enjoy.

Nice catch about the Photo generator...
Im sure someone will bring it up.
Anyway,
Beware of the Aliens!

[edit on 17/6/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi welcome, this place is awesome. heres some tinfoil for your head, now your just like the rest of us!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hi - I am sure you will enjoy...........such an immense site you can get lost in it...lol

Welcome

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, friend!

Enjoy the ride

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Also new myself and under the amount of posts so I can't start making threads. This community seems extremely active and I think this is the highest number of members for any forum I have very joined. Hopefully together we can expose what lurks in the shadows!!!!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Practical Prodigy]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hey I signed up too.

ok.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

againuntodust, and the guy who just slipped in
punishersupreme.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
I've been visiting this site daily for what seems like months now. I decided to finally sign up when I saw an ad on the site for a website called make me old dot com (I don't want to create a hyperlink). You submit a picture and it shows what you look like when you're older. With all the talk of the government trying to infiltrate conspiracy forums, etc... I found it scary that a business would advertise on ATS with a service that focuses on people/ATS members uploading photos of themselves... lol ... Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that; I don't have 20 posts so I can't start a thread *yet* but, I plan on continuing to visit this site multiple times a day, and getting involved in discussions. Talk with you soon.

Welcome
I like your unique interpretation of veni, vidi, vici

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I look forward to hearing what you have to say about all the different subjects to be found here!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to the arena
This week we have got 2 new contestants
a married couple!

"Step right up, test your strength
Bam straight thru the ceiling"
Beetlejuice

Sorry i had a beetlejuice moment there

Welcome to the forum and please kick back and read a bit about my interests

I am an aspiring occult writer who one days wishes to write a commentary on the major grimoire's and other source books, i also enjoy fishing, camping, cooking, and the occasional Human Sacrifice(Just Kidding)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Get ready to lose part of your life. There's times where I plan on being online for a few minutes, and end up on here for 2 hours.

Otherwise, welcome!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by newBodyoldSoul
Get ready to lose part of your life. There's times where I plan on being online for a few minutes, and end up on here for 2 hours.

Otherwise, welcome!

Ha... I've been doing that just as a guest. But yeah, it's even worse now that I can post. I end up looking at all the threads I posted in... trying to keep tabs on too much is sensory overload!

top topics

join