It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's Gold In Them Hills!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Praise Mao:

(June 14) -- Until now, impoverished Afghanistan has been known for only two deadly exports: opium and terrorism. But according to new research by a team of geologists and U.S. defense officials, the country is sitting on top of $1 trillion in mineral resources and could become one of the world's most important mining centers, The New York Times reports.

Of course, who gives a flying crap about mining for gold.

In Afghanistan, the real gold is in the opium trade.

The US military actively protects poppy farmers and allows them to grow their crops and process them into heroine for distribution in US markets.

So, if anyone is looking to get rich extremely quick, all one needs to do is buy a large plot of land in Afghanistan and start growing poppies.

Of course, the problem will be getting your heroine into the US markets once you've grown it and processed it.

For that you need a strong-man with CIA and banking connections. That man would be Karzai's brother:
www.cbsnews.com...
www.nytimes.com...

With a little help from Ahmed Wali, the CIA, and our banking establishment, you could be making millions right now - without having to sweat and toil in some god forsaken mine.

I'm personally looking at plots of land in the southern province myself.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
oh, did I mention that Obama's appointment to head the CIA is also the chairman of the New York Stock Exchange?

Odd?

Not when one considers how the shadow government makes its money.

new topics

join