It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'M lynzer and I'm new to ATS and I LOVE this site!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hello! I am female and I live in Des Moines Iowa and I am in the 40 - 50 age group.

I have been reading the threads on ATS for months and finally decided to join. I have found this site to be very informative and great place to discuss a variety of topics that interest me. I'm not a radical person but I do believe in personal preparedness, and I dont believe everything or person in the world should be taken at face value.

I hope I will be able to take part in lively discussions and I love reading all the opinions other people have to help come to my own conclusions.

Peace to everyone!!

CX

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hi Lynzer, welcome to ATS.

Glad you are enjoying yourself so far, if you like preparing you may enjoy our survival forum. There are some good level headed threads on realistic preparing.

Look forward to seeing you about the boards.

If you get stuck, just shout.

CX.

[edit on 17/6/10 by CX]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynzer

Welcome Lynzer, hope to read some of your threads and posts.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynzer

Hi Lynzer, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynzer

Hey there Lynzer, welcome to ATS. If you've been reading for a while you'll already have the measure of how things roll ... so I look forward to seeing you on the boards ... just enjoy the time you spend here.

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thank you!!! I appreciate the links. I will read them and be good participant!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey nice to see someone new, be busy in the forums makes great conversations and to hear different opinions on the various topics.

new topics

top topics

join