It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there benevolent orders out there fighting the malevolent orders?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
All we ever read and hear about are these malevolent groups of people trying to do harm to our world.

Do you think there is a group, alliance, brotherhood, secret order, whatever, out there fighting the bad people who are just as strong and secretive?

I just got done playing Assassin's Creed 2. It was interesting, especially the ending because it ended with an Ancient Alien, 2012ish, world gonna end if you don't figure it out type ending.
Which also makes me wonder, this isn't the first game I have played that had some type of conspiracy in it? What's with that?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I noticed all that with it too, and if you look closelt theres 12/21/2012 written in graffiti on walls all over the place on it.

And also in assassins creed 1, where your playing as desmond in the lab, the 'messages' that glow on the floor have the same date and loads of weird symbols, hidden messages and a secret alphabet type thing.

Every time ive pointed it out though, no-one has ever understood the meaning behind them and just say thie 'random #' lol

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyFox_79
Do you think there is a group, alliance, brotherhood, secret order, whatever, out there fighting the bad people who are just as strong and secretive?

It's an interesting question, but sometimes, I honestly think we're it, the only opposition they face is people like you and and me who have the inherent desire and moral motivations to push back against the wall.
Doesn't sound very hopeful in the face of all their power an influence, but as Margaret Meade once said, "“Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
The only thing we lack really is organization, and that above all is their greatest fear... which is why they keep us doped on entertainment and bickering about pointless crap like politics.
I think this picture pretty well sums things up...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyFox_79

There are.

They are out there. There are some in positions of power, masqueraded until the time is right for the 'pounce.'

We will be hearing from them. Apparently the revelations they have uncovererd are monumental. I have a sneaking suspicion the WikiLeaks hero is one of them.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

There are.

They are out there. There are some in positions of power, masqueraded until the time is right for the 'pounce.'

We will be hearing from them. Apparently the revelations they have uncovererd are monumental. I have a sneaking suspicion the WikiLeaks hero is one of them.

I would have to agree, "They", are out there, I have seen some of their handy work. I would suspect just as with the evil ones, the good ones are hampered by the very same thing that gives them some degree of safety, that being, secrecy.

If the Illuminati went public with a enrollment, enlistment campaign, how long could they operate? So too with any good guy associations.

Well, good luck to them anyways, as it appears they need no help.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Indeed there are most definitely benevolent orders.

Many have lost their lives fulfilling their duty to protect humanity and the earth, others are walking amongst you now. Nothing the malevolent orders can do or have done can stop their own eminent destruction.

The good guys have already won.

Peace and love to you all,

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

yep!

only stronger! a bigger secret, too.

the benevolent order will prove victorious, IMO.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I agree with you. One of the reason the malevolent order does as well as it does is because the benevolent order (us) is sitting around like a bunch of numptys waiting for someone to show up and save us.

We are bigger than them, we are stronger than them, WE run the world, they just run us, and we sit and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait..............................................................................................................................................

The "messiah" or "savior" is the biggest bunch of disinfo ever spread among the people. And guess what? It works.

Assange is not part of some secret ancient order of light beings. He is a human being that decided to get off his arse and do something. Anything. Which is what we all need to do.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Yup, that picture sums it up very well

Yea, I think ATS is one of those benevolent groups. I also think it would help us to do more research threads. And then with those research threads create research papers and essays, to give to others, present to audiences, give to the local politicians in office, possibly be used by polticians here on ATS
, etc. If all this information on ATS and the information many intelligent members on ATS have were organized with sources, facts, and relevance to the average persons life, the messasge would be obvious.

Can you imagine a political movement of ATS members though?

Edit: Used malevolent instead of benevolent. & To fix spelling and smiley.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyFox_79
Do you think there is a group, alliance, brotherhood, secret order, whatever, out there fighting the bad people who are just as strong and secretive
Well, there's the Freemasons, for one... though they don't have as much power now as they did 40 years ago, which might explain why things have gotten as bad as they have...

new topics

top topics

join