It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearring objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Has it ever happen to you that you are combing your hair with a pink hair brush and you are using hairspray and you dropped the hairspray and you bend oveer to pick it up and go back to get the hairbrush and it's gone and youlook around for it and when you turn your back and then turn back around there it is again. can anyone explain it? or havean explanation.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Star, I'd like to relate a story, similar but different. For a couple of years I lived in a small apartment behind my store. There was an entity, or whatever you'd like to call it, there with me. I dubbed him the "pebble tosser". For no reason, I'd hear a "ping" in the sink, or on one of the windows. I'd go look, and sure enough there'd be a pebble in the sink, or on the floor in front of the window. I could never explain any of this, but it would happen constantly, like someone was trying to contact me. I never felt any bad energy till I moved out, and a lady that worked for me moved in with her husband. They started getting hit with the pebbles, freaked them out. One night I told them to leave, it was time to get this spirit, or whatever to move on. I opened the door, and meditated till I heard a pebble hit the sink, I then asked, told the spirit to leave, told him it was time to cross. The door slammed shut, and no pebbles have been heard or seen sinse.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Can't say I have ever used a pink hair brush. It just doesn't seem manly.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
thanks for the responses and the pink hair brush was just an example thank you very much and as for the pebbles yes it is kind of simular thanks.
but my experiences are still very real and have gone on for many years now and its like you lose it but yet it has never been moved but it wasnt there when i looked

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ah, this sort of thing happens to me all the time. However, the explanation for my mysterious disappearing objects may just be that I have a messy house.

Cultureshock, that was a really interesting story. Have you had any other experiences with the paranormal?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
no explanation, but, the invisible hand has been around me and mine a few times that were really freaky. like you say, somethings there, then you turn around and back again, and it's gone. for good, in my case.
a new pair of shoelaces, and a kitchen sink plug were the indisputably weird ones.
there was also a case of some glasses disappearing, and then showing up in a different room. a blanket once moved from one room to another, as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Could be you have curious spirits. When I was pregnant with my second child, the little old lady ghost that lives here got extremely active (she likes kids), and I noticed that bright shiny things kept disappearing for short intervals. I'd search everywhere, only to find the item back in its accustomed place. Finally I just started saying, "Give it back," and things would be returned within 10-15 minutes.

The same thing used to happen at my grandmother's house, and my mother and aunt always blamed it on my dead grandfather. They'd tell him to give things back too, and it always worked.

On a side note, the little old lady also tried to help me out during my pregnancy. I tried to open the sugar dispenser for coffee, but couldn't do it for anything. After putting it down and leaving the room to take care of other business, I returned, picked up the dispenser, and found the top so loose that it fell right off. I was sure to thank her for that.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Member, is that your name, or shall I call you noname?
Life is a paranormal experience. I've had many, but I also look for them, and don't ignore what is shown to me. I'll post another shortly, but I'm a really slow, 2 digit typer, I'll have time in a bit.
Hmmmmmm, I do have a cool story about when I was young, my friend lived in an old farm house that was part of the underground railroad for escaping slaves. That was one trippy place.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have something similar happen at times. Except it only happens in one spot in my house. If I drop something and even if I've seen it fall. I will never find it there ...sometimes it is in another room. I used to think they just rolled into the other room, until I dropped objects that can't roll. Maybe there is a portal?? I saw an episode on psi factor about portals things would disapear and appear in a different location... cultureshock, the pebble appearing reminds me of a portal... but also could be a poltergiest.

Star.... sounds to me like a poltergeist in your case.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have this habit of making other peoples' belongings or opportunities disappear when I'm mad at them. I didn't know I could do this until recently. Some deserved it while some did not.

new topics

top topics

join