It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan Is To NOT Evacuate Anyone!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I just said it on that thread..

It is military code for deployment....

They are not meant to be decoded

Now back on topic,

Which would you rather have..you can not chose both,

Let the entire population starve to death or Let some die off so the others can live.

It is ruthless but reality.

If you know that alot of people are going to suffer,Do you let them suffer? or Be humane and kill them before they suffer?..

Either way is not an easy choice...

And then you have to consider what the rest of the world will think of you by your choice..Think about it ..It is a no win situation.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

the ones who have the $$ will evacuate by themselves I am sure they are not worried about the fish men and others in the region ....

Good point, i aggreed completely, those greedy ammoral bastards a$$ always have their insiders and know things way before the fisherman which they have absolutely nothing to care about.

Which make me think about something

If there someone here living in the concerned area near rich people area ?
if yes, do you notice unusual activity ? like moving trucks, more or less activity, no more cars in the driveway, closed house etc...

At least it can be an indication of something...

[edit on 17/6/2010 by B3lz3buth]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ATS has a mother-lode of members from the region.
I'm sure they will tell us instantly if evacuation plans are afoot.
But right now I certainly agree. It's rumor.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
I just said it on that thread..

It is military code for deployment....

They are not meant to be decoded

I just checked out that link...That aint no military orders for deployment, thats definately something else. It says right in it that it needs to be decoded.

I think it really is some sort of secret evacuation code for the rich.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
there is absolutely no way the Øbama regime is going to incit or instill the fear/flight response in thise populations...

what would happen if 5-10 million households sent their mortgaged home keys to the banks & scurried north or west ??

No... they are all going to feed the line that the ØbamaCare medical program will kick in place. to save all their butts...

... even in the unseemly event that air-toxicity is prevelent from the floating petroleum on the new hydrocarbon sea of mexico (aka the former: GOM)

they aren't really trying to kill useless eaters... they are just letting social darwinism play itself out. while also tracking the blackmarket economies that will spring up.

dystopia to the max... but its not a soylent green future after all.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Those are exactly all the reasons for the gov. not to evacuate anyone.

Just round 'em up, keep 'em in their pens - slaves.

Scary thoughts...scary thoughts...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I agree this is exactly what they have in mind .
I was also thinking today that all everyone has discussed on the news and in vids of locals is the fact they cant make a living now (almighty dollar) but now they will all have jobs for months maybe years being a community clean up crew working for BP ...Why send in BP peoples when you can just hire the whole community to do it instead ...(dont have to evacuate anyone then) ......

My sister lives in Panama City Fl ...there has been no work for anyone since the housing market went kapoots .....a few weeks ago they set up a BP makeshift hiring place came in and hired hundreds of people to aid in the clean up (when it comes to their shores) .....she also said that a bunch of illegals were there in lines for the jobs too and someone called the INS on them all ...(this was on the news over there even) and they took a hundred or so to (wherever they take them ) .........

So the point is ...the locals are thrilled making 12 or 13 dollars an hour to stand around and wait for oil ...everyone is working now ..all is well in lalala land for those who are just thinking about money ...(nothing has been said to them in that area at all about gases or chemicals etc ) ........even my sister didnt believe me when I told her about that part .........
She is not even worried about any of it (no biggie because its all just fear mongering on all our parts ) ........she works outside so she will be affected by the gases and chemicals they are spraying on people ..

My son finally made it back to MO from Panama City today and he tells me all four of his kids have had the runs and been sick since they headed home yesterday from the beach............they spent a week there .

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Simplynoone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join