It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My favorite UFO compilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My first thread =) I thought I would share my favorite UFO video on youtube.com I was always skeptical until I seen some of these images.

Enjoy

[edit on 17-6-2010 by CoachSlamYou]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Fixed the video, Took a minute to figure out how to add video on here.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think half of these are explainable as parts of the shuttle, or specific mission hardware either being discarded, or used. I also see a few discernible satellite's in there.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I think half of these are explainable as parts of the shuttle, or specific mission hardware either being discarded, or used. I also see a few discernible satellite's in there.

Hardware just being discarded? Doesn't that seem like an invitation for disaster if a space station, shuttle or satellite collides with a piece of debris?

Sorry, that seems like a lame excuse.

S&F...interesting video

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
My first thread =) I thought I would share my favorite UFO video on youtube.com I was always skeptical until I seen some of these images.
Enjoy

CoachSlamYou.....

Congratulations on your 1st thread!

Unfortunately, this Youtube video has been presented on ATS many times previously.

In itself, it is just a rehash of things we have discussed individually on here many times previously.

I recall going through this myself at least 2-3 times & explaining / commenting on every "issue / object" therein across the whole 10 mins of video.

You might be better off reading the previous threads pertaining to this video & others presented by the prolific (but gullible) lunaincognita.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Can you please provide the link for this previously discussed topic? Thanks

@ OP: You may want to use the ATS Search to look for videos. More than likely if a video is out there - it has been discussed here at ATS.

Welcome

[edit on June 17th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Can you please provide the link for this previously discussed topic? Thanks

Greeneyedleo.....

I knew I was making more work for myself when I posted that comment!

I'll have to go search for that video.

As you know, the problem is the threads don't always have the same name as the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
As a scientist working for the us government i am allowed to inform that Extra terrestrials and their space crafts no longer are UFO, they are actually identified most of them atleast. The world has informed the public and working on more material to reveal of you all. Extra terrestrials are as normal as we humans are, we are actually an Extra terrestrial according to other races out there.

More will be revealed by the governments of the world the next 18 months,watch news papers and Cnn if you got it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
As a scientist working for the us government i am allowed to inform that Extra terrestrials and their space crafts no longer are UFO, they are actually identified most of them atleast. The world has informed the public and working on more material to reveal of you all. Extra terrestrials are as normal as we humans are, we are actually an Extra terrestrial according to other races out there.

More will be revealed by the governments of the world the next 18 months,watch news papers and Cnn if you got it.

Archirvion.....

Yes.....you keep saying this.

I hope you are right!!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
both threads have this video

Thank you. With this information, this thread is closed.
Please add additional thoughts to those threads.

top topics

join