It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails are real! New type of chem trail.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I live near a military base and have always felt like they have been running experiments on me. I am a recovering chemtrailer that recently saw something that set me off. There have always been problems with the chemtrial theory, there are scientific studdies that show that chemicals are being sprayed on us by unknown agents of the government. But all we have are pictures of contrails. Today i caught them and found out how they are doing it. They are using invisible chemtrails, they spray a chemical that is invisible so that we do not notice. I guess the pilots did not check the weather today and got busted doing it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
or , it could be a shadow of 2 intersecting jet streams that are above the clouds, sun making them into shadows on the blanket of clouds below.

just a theory, depending on where you live and how much traffic you have with bigger jets.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The CONTRAILS were made above the layer of clouds. Those are shadows from them.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
[ SARCASM ] I live near a military base and have always felt like they have been running experiments on me. I am a recovering chemtrailer that recently saw something that set me off. There have always been problems with the chemtrial theory, there are scientific studdies that show that chemicals are being sprayed on us by unknown agents of the government. But all we have are pictures of contrails. Today i caught them and found out how they are doing it. They are using invisible chemtrails, they spray a chemical that is invisible so that we do not notice. I guess the pilots did not check the weather today and got busted doing it.
[ /SARCASM ]

Fixed it for ya

Me thinks you attempt to rile up chemtrailers.

/ end thread

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Jeah, another one.

He saw the "succes" of recent chemtrailer bashing threads, and he decided he simply just had to have one of his own.

The gang will probably be here any minute now to rejoice.

There certainly is a lot of focus and effort on ridiculing the chemtrail theory lately, it makes one wonder why.

Why all the effort to debunk something that is apparently to silly to even think off?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have a picture of one of these with a chemtrail and this "blacktrail" merged. I would post it, but I'm having difficulties with the stupid media portal. Piss's me off every single time I try to use it. Thing is purely ridiculous. Efen try to log into it and it doesn't work. Put in my info, click log in, and takes me back to the same page. Some one better learn better scripting skills before I lose it and go crazy over this g@y sh!t.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
AHA! The sun just got busted casting shadows. I knew someone would catch it someday.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Why all the effort to debunk something that is apparently to silly to even think off?

Because some people actually takes this chemtrail theory seriously. Because some people live in constant fear after reading BS like this:

A conspiracy you might claim? How about intentional and premeditated murder?

How about a hideous plan to alter your DNA caused by the very air you breathe so you can become possessed and controlled by aliens?

How about a new change of atmosphere so that aliens can visibly inhabit the earth and make humans their slaves?

Think it's a conspiracy? What do you call a conspiracy when it's been proven true?

Look UP....

There's a secret plan underway by our government, military, and their alien friends to destroy, kill, and enslave you! Their New World Order is a world without 5.5 billion people!! Their depopulation program is running all day every day in every country

www.chemtrailagenda.com...

I think the "debunkers/government agents/shills" are doing a lot of scared and paranoid people a BIG favour by explaining to them why the whole "chemtrail" theory is just complete and utter nonsense.

Who knows, it may help some people sleep a little better at night and improve their quality of life. And that is a good thing, at least in my book.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For once, I agree with Mods moving threads.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

I am appalled to see you raise this issue without consulting with me first.

You see, Zaiger, as per my own important thread.....

Chemtrailers are People, Too

.....these poor Chemtrailes have enough to worry about.....that's why I'm trying to lighten their load.

By letting the cat of the bag about these invisible chemtrails, you are undoing all my good work.

I wasn't going to tell the chemtrailers about invisible chemtrails yet.....they are not ready for this!

:shk: :shk: :shk:

top topics

join