It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality of Hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

It's Punk it depends on your music taste... If you like Rap or R and B you are not going to like it... If you like... Rock you well

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It's Punk it depends on your music taste... If you like Rap or R and B you are not going to like it... If you like... Rock you well

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Personally I believe mankind invented hell in the afterlife as a way to cope with hell on earth kind of like if you dropped a knife on your foot, then you punch a wall to distract you from the fact that there is a knife in your foot. A lesser pain to distract you from a bigger pain. But truly I don't believe in hell or heaven, or even good or evil as things in themselves, outdated concepts that have been used so much, it has become instinct in some ie church and states, they live there believes, and they die with there believes, some even going to war and dieing for there believes, but what the hell is this concept of having a "believe" exactly, especially if you have to get shot for it or go throw hell for it. In the end its all just dust in the wind, a pathetic attempt from humanity to come to consultation with its nature and the nature of the earth and universe. And that nature is were animals, and still live by animal nature, and the earth and universe simply "is"....... bigger then us. Conditioning has changed a lot in humans but the more things change the more they stay the same, ie if you show weakness among some human animals they will smell blood and go for it physically and of course metaphorically speaking. One can find examples everywhere even this site, it's funny how some will attack when there is a opinion of different opinions from there opinion, and some of there opinions aren't even theirs but others that they chose to implant in to there mind as being theirs, but the ones that choose to believe an opinion are the lucky ones, they at least saw it as an opinion and chose it in conjecture with there world, the others just believe they know the world because they have been told how it is, ignorance is a blessing and a curse.

So what i'm saying is even though evil does not exist, it does not mean it does not exist. There will always be misery, and even those that think that they have seen it all. They have seen nothing yet, there is always a bigger fish in this existence. Some think that knowledge is power and that it frees your mind, there is truth in that....to an extent. Knowledge also traps your mind, specifically first hand knowledge, for instance the first hand knowledge of knowing that under different circumstances people that you think will do one thing will do the opposite even yourself. And your thinking to yourself true but were is the trap in this knowledge, the trap is in thinking about it to long.

Some say we are all part of god and all that a cell in the being called "god", sure maybe but in the end even if it were true, even humans lose, according Wikipedia "Between 50 and 70 billion cells die each day due to apoptosis in the average human adult" and as many are created and repaired each day. So going by there logic I don't notice or care when those cells die. So why should god, especially if its like they say humans were created in its image, why should god care or notice. I forgot were i heard this quote "all of life is fighting" it's probably the truest quote I ever heard, in one form or another all of life is fighting, the duality of everything, positive and negative, push and pull, give and take, mater and antimatter, the known and unknown, all are in opposition but one wouldn't exist without the other. Anyways enough of this rambling.

There’s no one point to this hell. Experience is the point. And its not really a point it’s a line. A line of hell. Maybe you’re sitting in an air conditioned house, many ur not. What say you if you are (I say "thank the scum invisable God", as I don't know how I can thank anyone for this hell)? People burning in hell want ice water. I want to give it to them.

There are many hells and some hells will make your hell look like heaven, and in the end you can't win all the battles of life, and anybody that says so has been living in a bubble, and eventually there time will come. Fight the fights you can win, before trying to fight hell on earth, and if everybody did that there would be less problems around. After all the secret to happiness is simple, its "blissful ignorance" no one can fix all the worlds problems, so do the things you can, be aware of the things you cant, and do your own thing because god and the universe surely will. There is no point to life or heaven or hell. So you might as well try to make one that works for you.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I look at it more as Purgatory........Theres miracles that happen everyday, things that would make a man with a heart of stone weep with joy.....

And there are also atrocities that happen every day, that could turn a saint into a killer.......

To me its both.......to me its a proving ground for the soul, or life force, or whatever it is that we are , beyond this physical body.

Not that anyone loses, but that we all have something to learn from it......however wonderful, or despairing it might be.....

Either way, its not permanent .......and thank the powers that be, that we all move on from this place.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Life on earth can be heaven or hell. Sometimes it depends on what you make of it. Also Some of the people experiencing hell are paying off karma from past lives where they made someone's life or some group of peoples lives a living hell and thier soul sent them into thier current situation to experience it for themselves so they would not do it again to others in future lives.

Here is a couple of links that might help it make more sense.

From Self Consciousness to Initiation

The Parable of Decision or The Paths to Heaven and Hell

[edit on 19-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Hmm. You could be right. Maybe any separation from heaven is hell. So heaven and hell could be right here, or is it just happiness and sadness. I think that what ever or where ever Heaven is, we will know it by the peacefulness of it. S&F

top topics

<< 1   >>

join