It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reality of Hell

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
*We are in hell, but people do not realize it. You cannot know what it feels like to be mutilated until you are. The problem of evil is not a problem unless it’s happening to you. Look around and count the things that are scum. The place is scum. If you’re in a life that is NOT consumed by misery from birth, if you have NOT experienced physical/mental torture, then maybe you don’t KNOW the worst hell known to man.

Im saying that people who don't feel hell in this life and dont desire to *COMMIT* hell on this earth POSSIBLY have not experienced hell on this earth.

Sure we all see a lot of ppl that have been through atrocities and become diplomats and dignitaries and lawyers. rockets scientists, GFU! (good for u)

But I've personally met and counselled those with physical mutiliation, female circumcision, organs destroyed from rape, limbs blown off, the worst was someone who was tortured for 16 years. This precious baby angel was raped and tortured burns dipped in acid from age 3-19. People reading this can't know what acid feels like. Of course most people want to skim over that, people don't care what being burned in acid feels like. People don't stop it.

Hell is just a state of mind? Of course, a mind interpreting physical and non-physical factors. Then there are the omissions that make life hell, no love, no experience, no enjoyment, no friends, no family, no interest in anything, no education, no this, no that, it goes on infinitely. If you are born impoverished and only ever get a minimum wage job, its likely you’ll never travel the world or follow your dreams. These things make life hell. Or would hell really be say for example we have blood-thirsty monsters get loose who obliterate us. Say ie what comes from that are those scenes that we’ve always been shown of hellfire and brimstone, where there’s just demons eating and torturing eachother in fire (you know the picture!). What a mind-fcuk. What’s the point of this?

There’s no one point to this hell. Experience is the point. And its not really a point it’s a line. A line of hell. Maybe you’re sitting in an air conditioned house, many ur not. What say you if you are (I say "thank the scum invisable God", as I don't know how I can thank anyone for this hell)? People burning in hell want ice water. I want to give it to them.

The world is such a sick sick sick place. If you don’t realize that with a mundane human brain, it’s just due a limited perspective.

You say to me “you are wrong, life is actually INFINIIIIIIIIITELY heavenly, fun, beautiful, but I just don’t realize it because I am just in a limited perspective right now of HELL”

--->What’s the harm of experiencing a beautiful life? You might propagate joy and life, cool.

---->What’s the harm of experiencing a horrible life? One goes on to propagate murder, pedophilia, torture atrocities. More pain? Awesome?

Can these decidably be equal?? So can those two concepts really be seen as equal? Beautiful life vs. horrible life, all the same.


[edit on 17-6-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil]




posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
But alas, we are in heaven as we reside in hell.

That's the beauty of opposites, even if apparently on some days it seems hell is much more encompassing than the heaven we would appreciate.

Here's a little something I did on my last profile that might help lighten the mood.

Opposites

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Crossfate]



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
TY TY I LOVE ALL RESPONSES



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
if a rock falls from space is it just a rock or a space rock.

if a rock is "a live" and a dog is "b live" do they both view their existences equally at all times, from the reference of comparison of a and b.

you can be in hell and i can be in heaven but you are "b live" to my own existence.i know for sure that i see a disk and not a sphere when i look up at the sky.

if you try and convince me that a sphere is your "sun" you are my enemy.as a rock and a dog do not within the same space and time have the same view.



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
MyProblemWithEvil, there is no Heaven or Hell.

Please read this.



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
if a rock falls from space is it just a rock or a space rock.

if a rock is "a live" and a dog is "b live" do they both view their existences equally at all times, from the reference of comparison of a and b.

you can be in hell and i can be in heaven but you are "b live" to my own existence.i know for sure that i see a disk and not a sphere when i look up at the sky.

if you try and convince me that a sphere is your "sun" you are my enemy.as a rock and a dog do not within the same space and time have the same view.



exactly. i toss and turn.



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
HONESTLY I LUV U GUYS
I WANNA BE FRIENDS


BUT I DONT WANNA FEAR ABOUT TELLING MY TRUE FEELINGS
IM SCARED BUT I JUST WANNA SAY HOW I FEEL



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
MyProblemWithEvil, there is no Heaven or Hell.

Please read this.


my inner, my everything tells me this exact same thing

but why am i made to fear or not believe my inner truth



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
it just feels like there is no answer

thats not cute, that not fun, that not part of life

the ambiguity of reality has just lead to so much earthly torture

how could any of it be ambiguous



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Probably.

The nature itself is kind of hell-ish. Many animals live only to run for their lives, constantly afraid of predators and in the end, being brutally slaughtered and eaten.
As the "crown of creation" (at least on this planet) we don't have to deal with that.

Sometimes 'tho, the world shows its more heavenly side. It's all about the situations you get into. Some people don't have a choice, but those who do.. avoid crappy situations.

I feel incredibly bad for people that get tortured. It's goddamn criminal, inhumane, belongs to the past millenia. Those who were tortured need our help, love and care. They can't have enough of that.



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
MyProblemWithEvil, there is no Heaven or Hell.

Please read this.


MUCHOS GRACIAS FOR THAT LINK

:::THATS WHAT LUV IS, GIVE LINK THAT GIVES PEACE OF MIND:::



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil
 


I guess it depends on who or what is making you fear or not believe your inner truth.

Sounds like you need to just stay away from negative thought and energy.



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyProblemWithEvil
HONESTLY I LUV U GUYS
I WANNA BE FRIENDS


BUT I DONT WANNA FEAR ABOUT TELLING MY TRUE FEELINGS
IM SCARED BUT I JUST WANNA SAY HOW I FEEL


You've been friended!


From the looks of the following members of this thread, you could probably vent. Don't worry about what anyone thinks and do your best to not let it get to you. I had to stop caring a while ago about what people think, or you'll be folding and bending to everyone's wants but your own.

Keep fighting the good fight!


Edit: A awesome saying I adopted a while ago that is potentially applicable is "I'd rather be an open sinner than a false saint".

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Crossfate]



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
MyProblemWithEvil, there is no Heaven or Hell.

Please read this.




OMG IM JUST IN ECSTASY SOAKIN UP ALL THE POSTS, LINKS, BEAUTIFUL WORDS COMING FROM OTHER USERS. I DROWN IN ECSTASY OF YOU! LOVEEEEEE THE MESSAGES!!!



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyProblemWithEvil
*We are in hell, but people do not realize it. You cannot know what it feels like to be mutilated until you are. The problem of evil is not a problem unless it’s happening to you. Look around and count the things that are scum. The place is scum. If you’re in a life that is NOT consumed by misery from birth, if you have NOT experienced physical/mental torture, then maybe you don’t KNOW the worst hell known to man.

Im saying that people who don't feel hell in this life and dont desire to *COMMIT* hell on this earth POSSIBLY have not experienced hell on this earth.

Sure we all see a lot of ppl that have been through atrocities and become diplomats and dignitaries and lawyers. rockets scientists, GFU! (good for u)

But I've personally met and counselled those with physical mutiliation, female circumcision, organs destroyed from rape, limbs blown off, the worst was someone who was tortured for 16 years. This precious baby angel was raped and tortured burns dipped in acid from age 3-19. People reading this can't know what acid feels like. Of course most people want to skim over that, people don't care what being burned in acid feels like. People don't stop it.

Hell is just a state of mind? Of course, a mind interpreting physical and non-physical factors. Then there are the omissions that make life hell, no love, no experience, no enjoyment, no friends, no family, no interest in anything, no education, no this, no that, it goes on infinitely. If you are born impoverished and only ever get a minimum wage job, its likely you’ll never travel the world or follow your dreams. These things make life hell. Or would hell really be say for example we have blood-thirsty monsters get loose who obliterate us. Say ie what comes from that are those scenes that we’ve always been shown of hellfire and brimstone, where there’s just demons eating and torturing eachother in fire (you know the picture!). What a mind-fcuk. What’s the point of this?

There’s no one point to this hell. Experience is the point. And its not really a point it’s a line. A line of hell. Maybe you’re sitting in an air conditioned house, many ur not. What say you if you are (I say "thank the scum invisable God", as I don't know how I can thank anyone for this hell)? People burning in hell want ice water. I want to give it to them.

The world is such a sick sick sick place. If you don’t realize that with a mundane human brain, it’s just due a limited perspective.

You say to me “you are wrong, life is actually INFINIIIIIIIIITELY heavenly, fun, beautiful, but I just don’t realize it because I am just in a limited perspective right now of HELL”

--->What’s the harm of experiencing a beautiful life? You might propagate joy and life, cool.

---->What’s the harm of experiencing a horrible life? One goes on to propagate murder, pedophilia, torture atrocities. More pain? Awesome?

Can these decidably be equal?? So can those two concepts really be seen as equal? Beautiful life vs. horrible life, all the same.


[edit on 17-6-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil]


I agree with everything you stated in this post. You want to see an emotional type hell? Well, I am experiencing that type of hell. I figured one day I could go to college get a good life. I figured we already have experienced a Great Depression and never would experience it again. Went too college for 5 years and lo and behold we are in a recession and soon might be a great depression. I knew this crap would happen to me. This type of crap happens to me all the time. also always felt alone and never truly got to experience love. I always felt like I have been punished for a crime in a past life. I am not sure why and always done good. I thought Karma was supposed to balance out my life. One thing that keeps me going is hope to one day see this event 'the red star kachina' and also meet an Anunnaki.

But I already believe in the theory that this place is a living hell and every 3600 years to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Hopi prophecy.



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyProblemWithEvil
*We are in hell, but people do not realize it.



hell on earth is what we will have after the mass extinction of mankind that is in our future...

all those souls that are not able to move on, because of their inability to comprehend their deaths, will roam the wasteland that is earth forever

and anyone that believes in ghosts, spirits, and/or reincarnation should see what I mean and agree

that is hell on earth

want to avoid this? accept that there is life beyond the mortal coil and that our energies persist and move on.

death could happen at any time. know, feel, and be certain that you will continue in some form after your death,and that belief will make it so.

don't be afraid, your fears will keep you bound in this place beyond your death

everything in the universe is connected by the same energies that makes all life possible

again... know it, feel it, and you will understand when your physical time here is at an end

[edit on 17-6-2010 by kalisdad]

edit: spelling and punctuation

[edit on 17-6-2010 by kalisdad]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by kalisdad]



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil
 


Okay, this is getting a little weird for me.

If posts = ecstasy, then what will flags and stars equal??




posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ECSTASY = TRUE LOVE

ECSTASY NOT EQUAL TO DRUGS

I AM TOLD I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DIsSCUSS DRUGS HERE

AND I WILL OBEY ATS, BC I LOVE THE.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil]



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
one of my favorite album's of all time is Bad Religion: How can Hell be any Worst.
not that the Album is the Greatest, or I care for their Anti-religious lyrics...
It was just a cool concept. The Album Cover is just a picture of Los Angeles.
I always think about that album and it's name when things get bad, and the lyrics
" how can Hell be any worst, when life alone is such a curse". I don't know If this really fits in with the topic but it reminded me of it...



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
so should i download it?

i am only going by your suggestions




top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join