It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] We are in desperate need of 1 of the following

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
1.) The finder of the virtual ring needs to come forth with the word written upon it... CONFIRMED by Simon Gray himself.

and/or

2.) Simon Gray himself needs to set us straight as to the next step in the game because NO ONE seems to have any clue what to do.

We're all running in circles with no leads, no deep.access to confirm/deny anything we think might solve a clue, and no guidance from those running the game. We need some assistance here.

I find sometimes that the point of a puzzle is to admit it is unsolveable with the information you've been given... or that the point of the puzzle is to ask for help.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by Greyhaven]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Patience is a virtue.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
angloshot wrote:

Patience is a virtue.

Yes, but not if it takes forever...

In my opinion, the game gets a little uhm... dull/boring at the moment because i like to SEE a puzzle and then solve it, instead of searching days/weeks at websites for something suspicious...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
me too
I am only new to this but I would love to see something a bit more tangible to get stuck into...I mean we don't even know if these are *actual* rings to be collected or if you just need to pinpoint the location...maybe I have missed something important but we do seem to be floundering

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
OMG! Why the hell do we even need to know the word that is on the first ring to be found... just think... ONE word... would this REALLY be any help AT ALL???

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think that the person that got the ring should not tell us the word.
If -5- has it, then we will have all 4 words.... We should verify that we cannot find the rings and that he truly has it before we make the word public. It may not even be a good idea to make it public, as we do not truly know the power of them right now anyway.

I agree, I do not think that this word will help us until right at the end.
We need to first find out what these words will do and how to use them first, before telling everyone. My vote is to err on the side of caution at the moment.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Lets hope the person who recieves the ring, reads this first then before they get all excited and post up their word.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Maybe make a post and try to keep it at the top with the subject of DO NOT TELL IS THE SECRET WORD.....YET

ha ha

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
well i am as mad as u guys or anxious or whatever u guys are feeling but the point of it is is wat japan says. we cant let them post it out in the open cuz if so than 5 will have the word OR go after that guy and just force it out of him with his magical powers. OoOoOoOoOoOoOooooo

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well thats a turn around... DARKDRAGON i am sure u were urging to first ring bearer to post their word on a different thread...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
yes i was cuz im eager to get on with it but the more i urge him the more i put myslef in his position and realize that it woudl be a mistake especially if 5 has those rings

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
U seem to be acting really, really strangely DARKDRAGON... how old are u??

[edit on 14/6/2004 by jameo131i]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Check this thread... the lil bastard really did steal the rings.

New announcement on findtherings.com

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
LOL! YEAH! The bastard.... just remember -5- or 5 or Cromeline Hendoraki or wateva... wat goes around comes around... BAD KARMA IS A BIATCH!!

top topics

join