It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Drug Trafficking, USAF Global Hawks move tons of heroin! Israeli-Iranian ties

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I tried posting yesterday, but lost connection

Aside from the obvious financial benefits of selling drugs, what about the means of social control? I probably don't need to remind us all of the massive civil-rights movement(s) of the 60s and 70s that seem to have all but disappeared - especially in any large collaborations.

What a great way to sedate the angry young men, crying for change.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
what about the means of social control? I probably don't need to remind us all of the massive civil-rights movement(s) of the 60s and 70s that seem to have all but disappeared - especially in any large collaborations.

What a great way to sedate the angry young men, crying for change.

Yes, that's a great point as well! First they have the more important civil rights leaders killed and then they flood the areas and markets with potent, cheap drugs. This is surely a diversionary tactic. Then they introduce a new breed of "hero" to the impoverished youth. Rock and Rap stars. These individuals glorify the lifestyle of using and selling drugs. I'd venture to say that 90% of rock acts glorify the usage and excessive lifestyle that drugs promote. 90% of rap stars advocate the selling of drugs with little to no talk of the consequences of such acts. They glorify the quick riches and women that come along with it. The youth left with no alternative heroes idolize these men. This keeps them distracted from the realities of what's going on around them, it also feeds the youth into the police state. This in turn allows TPTB to build their modern slave system aka the prison system. This deserves a thread all its own. I think I'll get to work researching it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If any of this is true than the corruption wihin the US government is worse than I thought.

If any of this is true than the corruption within the US government can not get any worse.

If any of this is true than the people of the US should demand an thorough investigation and initiate a cleaning up of all the rotten elements in the US government. Enough should be enough.

Unfortunately everybody is busy watching the ball game and have other, more inportant matters on their minds.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join