It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest Finds Shipment of Heads on a Plane

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

It says it wasn't labeled or packaged correctly so they called the local authorities/police I guess. Well imagine the shock of the guy that had to look in whatever the heads were keep't and seeing human heads, it would really be out of the ordinary. Anyways in the story it says they sent it to the local coroner and the 40 to 60 heads is the estimate he gives so even the coroner is a little not used to dealing with that and wonders if they were gotten illegally. And the company JLS Consulting of Wynne, Ark. that was transporting it for, the medical company Medtronic its licence was revoked. "JLS's business license was revoked in December, according to the Arkansas Secretary of State's online database." So they thought the heads were illegal, whatever that means.

Basically this is why I wont be donating my body to science, you never know what they will do. And that company medronic does research on brains so i'm guessing the heads probably came from either unnamed casualties of some war, or black market human parts exchange type of thing, hence the the secrecy. Or body donors that gave there body's for science to do as it will. Your guess is as good as mine. Thankfully there wont be any experiment done like the one of the dog in the vid, to do that one would have to hook the head, up to the machine up quickly before it completely dies and degenerates. But then again that dog experiment was done in the USSR in 1920s so who knows what they will do with the heads.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Damn I thought maybe someone was getting a "head" start on them congress critters...

line two

[edit on 19-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2SHere is what I find strange....its says on Sky news and your passage there..."between 40 - 60 heads"

Why can they not give an accurate number. Its not like its between 546000 and 9 million....40-60 is relatively low on the number scale.....I can only imagine that they counted to 45 and then said I cant be bothered to count the last 15....lets just settle on between 40-60.

Makes no sense.

All news reports do that, it's because Sky News is probably getting it from a second hand account. Their source was merely given a ball park numbers by someone on the scene.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join