It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the military a complete cover up for something more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
is it? all this is is a Q,open for answers

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
OK....you need to give a little more information on what the heck your talking about. This is just to ambiguous to make any sense of.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What's wrong with you ppl. Don't you have anything better to do than come up with government conspiracies? Get a life.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I get busted for one-liners (even though plucky-profound) and you begin a thread with some 5 words and poor punctuation! Leave this place! You have upset plucky!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Some "coveralls" are worn if you are repairing certain aircraft in the airforce.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

ALF is right. A nice beenie for winter usually seals everything up for long winter days on the poop deck.

plucky will rest now.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by genser 7

some people are starting to wonder.
very good idea

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by genser 7

Yes, it is. Everything is a cover for something else. Remember, these are humans you're dealing with.

Seriously, though, could you clarify your question a bit? It's hard to answer something so vague and generalized.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
yes - for more than 5000 years ` the military ` has been covering it up

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It keeps all the people in the military industrial complex employed..... this is how Bush is going to create jobs. After all, when you have hundreds of billions of dollars spent on weapons....who's gonna shoot em'??

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well, it stops political insurgency for one thing.

I think that most of all, it's about putting people between us and the administration, and it has never truly been about anything else.

Oh, sure - they'll tell you it's "A matter of national security", but you have to ask yourself, who is benefiting the most from that security?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I think that most of all, it's about putting people between us and the administration, and it has never truly been about anything else.

But is the leader of any administration not the "commander in chief"? I still think the generals would side with whoever keeps them in a job. The buffer between the military and the people IS the people. Militia's are your right. this says so....

If we were not so antagonistic to the rest of the world, an army would be a useless waste or resources. We created this monster.

top topics

join