posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:35 AM
That bastard had been denying everything. It proves only:-
1. BP is preparing to contain and limit their responsibilities. advised by expert liars...oops..lawyers.
2. At worst,some low level functionary will be sacrificed as making that mistake, absolving the top hats of any systemic blame,so that they may
continue with their life and lies.
3. It seems the buck does not pass back to the CEO, like most responsible companies. It gets passed to some other poor sod.
4. How did he ever become a CEO if he KNOWS nothing, as he claimed???
It would mean investors and everyone had been duped into the corporate management style of BP, their trust and confidence in it, of a company with
decades of history, absolutely shattered!
A clown had been picked off the streets to manage a top MNC. It is no wonder the disaster happened. What could one expect from a company whereby its
CEO knows nothing and is responsible for nothing?
It means BP had been nothing more than a scam by the Board of Directors to cheat everyone in the world of their trust, funds and environment.
5. He had claimed to want his life back, even as he is still living a priviledged life, everything provided for him, drawing million dollars salary,
not fired, ordering and commanding people.
I wish the 11 innocent people who died on the rig due to BP cutting corners would instead have their lives back, those people who lived in the gulf
states for decades and working hard to earn living now destroy would have their lives back, and the rest of the world experiencing a marine ecological
disaster would have their lives back.
But then I guess he feels he is more important than others, and can't wait to get back to enjoy his millions stashed away once he escapes from
justice and all these are over....