It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Hayward cracks on cross examination

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
WOW! This guy just asked the BP CEO "Since you cant answers questions without dodging, IS TODAY THURSDAY, YES OR NO" LMFAO WOW!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I really liked the part where they were discussing the safety violations BP had compared to the other big oil companies. He just sat there and acted like its no big deal. This hearing is trying to show that BP has made some bad decisions not only on this rig but also on other drill sites BP has. He just looks like he would rather be anywhere but there. He must have enough money and stocks, because he doesn't seem to care about his job or he would be answering these questions instead of running around the question. He should just tell them that he is invoking his 5th ammendment right and go from there instead of dancing around the questions.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've been watching it on C-SPAN3. He isn't cracking. He's doing an excellent job avoiding direct answers to questions and cowering behind the 'we have to wait for the investigation to be complete' response.

This guy is a great CEO, he is a professional liar and cover-up artist.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

That was priceless asking that question. They are hitting him from all sides and he seems to not give a crap about anything. And the lambasting continues.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

If they try to go after him criminally it would be one heck of a trial with the way he answers questions. I know they will never be anything criminal out of this,but if they did it would be great to watch.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That was a great! Even after the questioning by that gentleman, the gentleman said "Well, all we know from Mr. Hayward is that today, is indeed Thursday" or something to that effect. Hayward doesnt give a damn and this is ridiculous

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
WOW! This guy just asked the BP CEO "Since you cant answers questions without dodging, IS TODAY THURSDAY, YES OR NO" LMFAO WOW!!!

LOVED IT.... haha .... that was funny... then at the end he was like... okay mr. chairman i'd like to state that he did say today is thursday.... LOL

this guy is gonna need more then a ladder to get out of the hole he is digging..... and he's not even using a shovel... more like a backhoe.... LOL

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I want to see him cry .. make him cry .. keep poking away at him until he breaks down and starts to cry.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Tony Hayward should get on the pro poker tour for his next job. He has shown that he has one hell of a good pokerface.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
How can he say they have already made changes to their procedures .. without him knowing what went wrong? How can you fix something prior to knowing what went wrong and what to fix? That's like fixing your car without knowing what was wrong with it. ???

He's such a liar liar.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can't imagine what the stockholders from BP are thinking when they watch this bufoon answer questions. They are probably saying(to quote John McEnroe) "You can not be Serious" yelling at the television, or maybe WTF is this man doing.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I think what CaptainCaveMan and thisguyrighthere are trying to say, like me, is that regardless of whether or not they are asking hard questions and making this guy look like an ass every time he dodges a question, nothing will come of this. If anything, the only thing being confirmed here is that the BP big dogs don't give a hoot about what is going on and won't accept any personal responsibility for their utter failure to do their job and make sure the rig is safe.

The only thing this "hearing" will accomplish is reaffirming people's anger. No one will have their asses handed to them, basically.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I want someone to ask him if HE pressed these people to meet a schedule, if he jumped on other asses to get this drilling project done by a certain date, to meet a particular budget. One common mistake CEOs make is pushing people to fast and too hard, scaring them into completing a project to save their job. THAT ALONE would make him TOTALLY guilty!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I can't imagine what the stockholders from BP are thinking when they watch this bufoon answer questions.

We'll find out before tomorrow morning.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
I've been watching it on C-SPAN3. He isn't cracking. He's doing an excellent job avoiding direct answers to questions and cowering behind the 'we have to wait for the investigation to be complete' response.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by MKULTRA]

I've heard this response several times before. So why don't we ever have these hearing after the investigation is complete and the facts known?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I have been watching it and I think he is holding his own. Serves those politicians right, let them have some of their own medicine.
Tony is answering them back in the same way they answer tough questions dodge them!
He is holding his own in a very tough spot. And he also went in without any legal counsel THAT takes some cajones buddy. I don't care who you are he is a tough dude.
Way to go T.H.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

BP SHILL! How can you cheer this clown on?

BP should have been drilling relief wells concurrently with their first well so that if the BOP failed, they could have stopped it with those safety relief wells.

I want this Toxic Tony to say something that will cause everyone in that room to jump is ass and pound on him HARD! Don't kill him though, I want to bump into him on the streets one day too!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How many cups of water has this guy had to drink??? LOL.... must be sweatin' bullets under that suit....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

Well I could go in their and hold my own to if I just popped a handfull of zannex like he did. he is soooo comotose their is no way he is not on some sort of drug...lol

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
He just had BP emails read back to him....

And he continues to say "IF evidence is found"...

Well here, is some evidence... some emails from BP

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join