It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the coverup of gas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
there is a company out there at one time that made carborators for cars but the man that had the patent mysteriously disappered but the Q is are there people in this world that have more power over all of the world other than presidents and prime ministers?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
you should go back and read your other posts befor you start a new lie..er I mean post

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What in the world are you trying to ask or talking about? From some company that made carburetors to what the NWO?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think he is trying to refer to theories about oil compqnies buying up patents for "100MPG" carberators......
He might also be refering to Illuminaty,masons........the power behind the power. Could also refer to who is the most powerful, the man who runs the strongest country in the world, or the corporation that gets him elected?

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He is speaking of the Pogue carborator I believe...

There are also the reports of inventors suddenly disappearing without a trace of their invention to be found. One of these inventors that surfaced in the late 1920's and early 1930's was an individual that many of you have heard of before. Charles Nelson Pogue, who emerged from Canada, got up to 200 miles to the gallon from a V(c)8 engine. The world was delighted. I still don't know how he got that far without meeting with some type of oppression. Once he surfaced and became an international hero, they could not do much to stop him. His disappearance would cause rage. It was already suspected by the public that his device would not be very welcome by the oil industries. Pogue was, according to history, quite successful in his testing. What happened to Pogue in the following years is quite cloudy. No one seems to positively know what did happen during this period of his life.

www.himacresearch.com...

At the beginning of the Second World War, it was rumored that the United States Army acquired Pogue for a period of six months. During the war, in the North African desert, our American tanks had to travel great distances while burning tremendous amounts of fuel. This, as I understand, caused severe problems. Fuel was already very scarce. What I heard happened next came from the mouth of a tank mechanic. I was told that as soon as the tanks were delivered to their assigned post or command, they were secretly taken aside and altered. The carburetors were encased in a box. After the installation of this "box", the tanks reportedly attained a tremendously higher range on the same amount of fuel.

new topics

top topics

join