It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warns It Cannot Guard Arizona Section of Border

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by airspoon
To me, this is starting to sound like certain forces within the government (CIA) need this corridor open for their drugs to get through and ultimately wind up on the streets of America.

Think about it for a minute... Environmental concerns don't trump national security, not even the fake national security that we get today. In fact, nothing trumps national security. For instance, we use depleted uranium or DU as that not only hurts the environment, but also human beings. Also, if you remember the contravercial sonar that the Navy was using that wound up hurting the ocean wildlife. Apparently, the Navy was allowed to use this sonar anyway, as it was a national security issue, according to a SCOTUS ruling.

In filing their brief, the groups cited Navy documents which estimated that such testing would kill some 170,000 marine mammals and cause permanent injury to more than 500 whales, not to mention temporary deafness for at least 8,000 others. Coalition lawyers argued that the Navy’s testing was in violation of the National Environmental Policy Act, the Marine Mammal Protection Act and the Endangered Species Act.

Two lower courts upheld NRDC’s claims, but the Supreme Court ruled that the Navy should be allowed to continue the use of some mid-frequency sonar testing for the sake of national security.
Source: www.scientificamerican.com...

It is more clear than ever that this section of our border isn't cut-off from patrols due to the wildlife, rather the wildlife is used as a cover. Why would they need a large section of the border free from agents?
Well, to run the narcotics of course. We all know that the CIA is behind the illicit narcotics market.

--airspoon

Hi airspoon,

I think you hit the nail square on the head!! YES it makes sense. The CIA carries much clout and they are notorious for drug trafficking.

A wildlife refuge and pretending to care about the environment would be an ideal COVER for CIA black ops.

Logically, along with loose immigration laws, enemy infiltration would follow suit. The Feds control the area so who are they going to tell? Heck they already ran the reserve dry...maybe that's why they need to resort to selling drugs, to pay their bills.

Brb, need to throw a load of laundry in the wash.

Toni

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Antoniastar

The only problem i find with Airspoon account it that the CIA does not need drugs to be brought to them, they fly this stuff in themselves tons of it in each plane flight.

Not only that But Cartels don't work with the CIA because the CIA is their competition.

The CIA works with The Mexican government Air authority. They bribe them for refueling spots and such. But they don't work with the Cartels. They are like Cats and Dogs.

Hell even the Cartels don't get their arms from the CIA, the CIA exchanges arms with the colombians for drugs then the colombians trade arms for money with the cartels.

I think the CIA is trying to create a war zone south of the Arizona Border. Just imagin a free pass to cross drugs into the US, every Cartel in Mexico is going to be waring for this bottleneck. This war will spill into the US. Arizona will back of the Bill, Drones will pass as a legal means to patrol armed.

And Mexico south of Arizona becomes a refugee breeder and Mexicans sworn to to Arizona due to the full out war there.

Hi Izarith,

A sincere 'sorry for being so late returning your post' is in order. I got side-tracked.

Back to what we were saying. Let's talk about Cats and Dogs and territory for a minute. I'll refer to intel as cats and the cartel as dogs. These cats and dogs learned the trick - drug trafficking operations.

The Dogs - Cartel

The Cats - Intel

See: Mexican Drug Cartel Timeline here...
en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry but I am unable to locate the American Drug Intel Timeline.

Okay so the dogs and the cats compete with each other to see who can better promote and control drug traffic. It's a dangerous yet lucrative business.

The Dog's dogs cart the drugs and the cats roll in the catnip while they wait for their cats to fly in.

The dogs by ground (delivery) and the cats by air (delivery).

Now, to the point of the thread. There's big trouble in Americaland. Illegal dogs are crossing a stretch of border in Arizona and the cat's owners are gone, golfing.

But the owners left the cats with the sitters. The sitters are in charge of the borders. In case of an emergency you can reach them here...

The Federal Bureau of Prisons...
www.bop.gov...

You don't want to spray your sitter...

FEDS EYE CIA LINK TO CRACK
BY PATRICE O'SHAUGHNESSY, WITH NEWS WIRE SERVICES
Sunday, September 22th 1996, 2:00AM

""While I am pleased that we are beginning to receive some cooperation in calling for an indepth investigation into the origins of crack coc aine in our neighborhoods, and the possible involvement or knowledge on the part of the CIA, this is only the beginning," Waters said in a statement."

www.nydailynews.com...

Cat and Dog fights

Did I get that right?

Regardless of who's doing what and where they're doing it, I'm curious as to why it's being allowed on American soil and under the cover of a wildlife refuge. Could our own government be lying about what's really going on, possibly turning their backs on illegal activity in Arizona?

Toni

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by airspoon

The CIA is trying to create a bottle neck for the drugs. they are doing this publicly knowing that 1.) Arizona will back off it's illegal immigration bill 2.) there will be extra violence at the new Arizona drug trafficking bottleneck that the different cartels will be fighting over.

But I the American people want their border protected and the government does not want to do it. You have your picking of which cartel you want to do it for you.

If you do this publicly I guarantee you the USA government will either start protecting it or it will get it's patsy puppet Calderon to send it's Mexican troops to do it from the Mexican side.

So that's their strategy. Hmmm a bottleneck huh...sounds like the CIA is herding the Cartels. Shame on them! Baaaaaad. Well if the U.S. government isn't gonna protect the border than maybe we could get another government to do it. I'd rather do that then have a Cartel do it.

Toni

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I for one am on your side, for what good that does. I have been dumbfounded at the reaction to your state's law that is good for trying to enforce the federal law. I can't even see how it is possible that Obama wants to sue your state. Anyway just wanted to let you know my heart is with you guys down there.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

The way I see it, they have no problem smoldering civilians in Pakistan with them, so why can't they grow a pair, and close our borders off, period. Whether the govt/DHS/ICE will do anything is hopeless. We will probably have to take matters into our own hands. This is the state that passed the immigration laws, so Obama is punishing them, but all of us will become the victims if we allow it to spread. TPTB are chomping at the bit to declare martial law, and frankly I'm getting a bit tired of waiting. Progress would be easier if they didn't have that hanging over our heads for years and years.
If the druglords and gang bangers feel like siezing American land, then let's stock up the Border Patrol and let the games begin.

Hi OuttaTime,

Because there's probably more money and votes in not closing it off. I'm thinking that TPTB anticipate us protecting ourselves and our families. And that's probably one reason, and a major reason in the short term, that Obama and Clinton work diligently meeting and signing to disarm Americans.

So I wonder what kind of battle training these Mexicans have. I'm a straight shooter myself but that ain't everything. Yep we should stock up on Border Patrol. But we probably should call it something else because the acronym is BP.

I heard that Mexicans are campin' out on top of hills as look-outs. That's what we need. And I don't mean folks looking out there windows (which is fine) but I mean somewhere up high, with a nice view. But them Mexicans probably got all the good spots.

Toni

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You're welcome for posting the picture from the vid.

Toni

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I can´t believe the disinfo I am reading here. Presidents Obama and Calderone agreed MONTHS ago to post US troops inside the borders of Mexico. Last week one of them shot and killed a child inside their borders causing an uproar on the Mexican side. The govt´s are purposely provoking racism on both sides to justify the heavy military presence.
We need to remember that Mexicans are people too. They are going through much of the same crap as AMericans. With all the problems in Arizona I don´t believe anyone would be trying to enter their at this time. Also the Mexicans that I hve talked to are very afraid to enter in areas like this because so many deaths have been reported in Mexio of people dying from heat, cold and lack of water. Don´t get sucked into this mess. Its full of lies and bait and switch tactics just like the BP disaster.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by carolina
I can´t believe the disinfo I am reading here. Presidents Obama and Calderone agreed MONTHS ago to post US troops inside the borders of Mexico. Last week one of them shot and killed a child inside their borders causing an uproar on the Mexican side. The govt´s are purposely provoking racism on both sides to justify the heavy military presence.
We need to remember that Mexicans are people too. They are going through much of the same crap as AMericans. With all the problems in Arizona I don´t believe anyone would be trying to enter their at this time. Also the Mexicans that I hve talked to are very afraid to enter in areas like this because so many deaths have been reported in Mexio of people dying from heat, cold and lack of water. Don´t get sucked into this mess. Its full of lies and bait and switch tactics just like the BP disaster.

With all due respect: as a landowner who pays HEAVY property taxes in South Texas I am not all that sympathetic to the plight of the people on the "other side of the border" who are just trying to grab their fair share...if you had any earthly idea of what it takes just to TRY and hold on what is YOURS in some of these Southern border areas,you might have a more realistic view of what is happening.I have friends who own land that has been maintained for generations who are being subjected to HORRIBLE acts of disrespect and even violations on their properties (which by the way,no one "gave them",they are bought and owned and also heavily taxed...) because some feel it's a "justifiable cause" and even their "right" because people are in need...I could relay stories that would curl your hair!
I just don't think that unless you have experienced what's "going on" firsthand that one has a clear picture of what's happening: if the government continues to ignore this issue,lands will indeed be "seized" and I for one will fight tooth and nail before anyone tells me I have to relinquish what's mine for a "common good!"
Last time I checked,my address still was Texas, the United States of America and not Mexico.
Don't mean to ruffle feathers but it's happening it more areas than AZ and the "news" ignores for the most part but once a week or so the local news picks up a particularily gory "drug-related crime" aka bodies being found locally burned,be-headed,and buried in shallow graves...
Gang crime is RAMPANT and increasing on a daily basis,the big drug cartels have made their presence obvious even in my rural location: meth labs are common in the "boonies"...
There are good people on both sides of the border but the "land" belongs to us,sorry.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I do have first hand experience of what goes on along the border from both sides of the fence.. Did it occur to anyone that maybe its not the Mexicans but the govt thatis beheading people and causing much of the problems in order to create this caos? I know that people crossing often steal food crops (to eat) The drug issue is another thing. I cannot even discuss it here but the govts are far more in control of drug trafficking than we know. Mexicans crossing the border to find work do not want to create trouble because this results in them being returned. They pay a lot of money to coyotes to help them cross and they just want to work. They often live in deplorable conditions (in the US)and work long hours for pay that no Ameican would accept and that is below the legal minimum. Mexicans are very aware of the economic crisis right in the US and are staying home rather than fight with angry Americans.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have close friends who are Hispanic and empathy for the situation as a whole: not all who are "trying to enter" come in search of food and work,believe me! These are some coming from other Latin countries who give the past generations who came specilfically FOR work and a potential better life for their families a BAD name: their intent is to loot and steal,to propagate violence and take what they can.I have literally caught people taking corn and other "food" in our fields and offered to run back to the house for bags so they could pick more...I would never refuse anyone food if I had it and they needed it! We have offered day work- jobs (at personal risk I might add...) and paid those who "needed" well and given them hot meals and hope.

BUT when a well-maintained home/property that is mostly used for hunting is DESTROYED,every window broken,a fire lit IN THE HOUSE and this is gross but feces on the floor and walls with empty liquor bottles stewn about (the people who did it were "caught" by the landowner who walked in while they slept...he "detained them"rather creatively until the authorities arrived...) I simply have a very hard time beliving in the "good intents" of all who enter the US.It cost well into the thousands to repair the damage.

And for the record,they are "not staying home..." what were the "good border towns" like Nuevo Laredo and Ciuad Acuna are practically deseted with all local business struggling on both sides.I see MORE people walking along the rural roads than I have in 10 years.Desperation breeds the same I'm afraid.
There are truly arguments to be made BUT I hold firm that the properties which are privately owned by individuals or that make up the borders/boundaries of United States SHOULD and MUST be secured and maintained at all costs! I don't care what the CIA or the Big O "believes" or has "negotiated"...it's not theirs to take or give,it's OURS!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by carolina

Caroline you sound scared. Remember if you freeze it's gonna be tough to defend yourself. You won't be thinking rationally, trying to coat a nasty situation with unsubstantiated rhetoric to hopefully make the bad people go away. You might not even listen to anyone. Panic can do that to people.

Stuff happens. Get over it. That way you can get on with sound reasoning, after all, that is the best perspective to deal with a state of emergency from, not from a fear-based outlook.

Toni

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Caroline you sound scared. Remember if you freeze it's gonna be tough to defend yourself. You won't be thinking rationally, trying to coat a nasty situation with unsubstantiated rhetoric to hopefully make the bad people go away. You might not even listen to anyone. Panic can do that to people.

I don't get where you are coming from with this. Carolina has just said that the whole az border problem could just be made up or helped along by both the mexican and us government to justify the deployment of military troops or some similar action by the feds and you call that sugar coating?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by daskakik]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

I don't get where you are coming from with this. Carolina has just said that the whole az border problem could just be made up or helped along by both the mexican and us government to justify the deployment of military troops or some similar action by the feds and you call that sugar coating?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by daskakik]

Hi daskakik,

First I didn't realize that I incorrectly posted Carolina's name. Ooops.

Yes I realize what Carolina was saying, it's just that the way she said it gave me the impression that she was saying it out of fear. What I was calling "sugar coating" is, in the event that if she's coming from a fear-based perspective (and I'm not saying that she is), then, in that case, rationalizing or coating reality would not, in my opinion, be the safest approach.

Toni

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Funny how people can read the same thing and have a different take on it. To me Carolinas post seems to be rational with a healthy dose of suspicion as to the reason the border issue has become a focal point when the problem is nothing new.

You could say that the violence in mexico is over the top. I think it has been over the top for quite some time now and if you look at the International Homocide Rates you'll see that the homocide rate for Mexico is down compared to 2000-2003.

Illegals crossing the border and the cartels running things down south have been the norm for many years now. Some will say the AZ law brought the attention to the problem but every president since Reagen has done something (good or bad) in regards to the border issue. I'ts not like they didn't know about it. They just decided to let it continue and the MSM didn't really cover it. So why now?

The thing that really should get your conspiracy alarm sounding is that not only is it getting the attention from the feds but it's getting the attention from the mexican government so much so that the Mexican president gets to bad mouth the AZ law from the white house lawn and gets applauded by the Congress for doing the same.

He then goes on to say that the guns the cartels are using to commit all those murders, that the MSM could have cared less about a couple of years ago but that they are now so keen on showing the US public, are from the US.

It's all just fallen into place too well or I may just be a conspiracy nut.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by daskakik]

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The border war has begun. The sheriff in Pinal Co. has started para millitary patrols after a agent was killed this week! He stated that it now is up to the local law enforcement. The homeland security chief wouldn't even address the killing and also won't meet with Pinal Co. either. This info came over the radio Friday morning in Phx. Az.
The sheriff stated that his swat teams are patrolling with up to two dozen men with assualt rifles and nite vision hardware. There orders are to contact with a spanish language and if they (anyone out there) aim any weapons to shoot them down without hesitation. This sheriff means buisness and actually said this is war!!

edit on 16-12-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I doubt anyone will see this. I just joined ATS yesterday, but this topic is very close to me, and I decided to comment none the less.

I grew up in Arizona very close to the Buenos Aires Wildlife Refuge. It was a beautiful area to hike through. Pristine desert, blue cloudless skies, sounds of birds and wildlife, absolutely amazing.

Last year I moved back to Arizona after being gone for 27 years. The desert I knew is now frightening.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Just a small example of what is happening on the border. Yes they sent some National Guardsmen, but they are only there to observe. Last report I heard they haven't seen much. Strange locals see more than they wish.

As for someone who knows many of those families in Arivaca, we do not support vigilantes, but we do appreciate the Center for Immigration Studies for obtaining information to help us secure the borders. I pray the news will get out.

My childhood memories have been replaced by this nightmare.

edit on 1-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Figures. They don't want the borders to be secure. Any excuse to say they cannot do it. They know they will make more money if people are allowed to leak through.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am not able to U2U with anyone as I do not have enough posts. This will be my 17th.

I do not mind if anyone wants to use the above posts to create another thread. I am not able to. This has been a rare couple of down days. Most of my days are very busy. Other video's and information I know about are below:

www.wsbtv.com...

I go to church with a BP officer and his wife. I was told that the BP only stops about 20% of those crossing the border. Lists of those apprehended.

www.wsbtv.com...

www.wsbtv.com...

I went to school with Dan Bell.

www.azpm.org...

Tucson Citizen keeps track of the Tucson Sector Activities.

tucsoncitizen.com...

tucsoncitizen.com...

tucsoncitizen.com...

tucsoncitizen.com...

I could post 5 links a week. If you notice the Tucson Citizen keeps quiet about the OTM problem.

Like I said if the person that U2U'ed me would like to take any of this and run with it I would be very pleased. I will try to visit when I have down time as it is a topic I live. Please U2U me the link of your thread.

Thank you.

edit on 2-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: corrected a link

edit on 2-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The way things are shaping up a lot of American people are about to die. History repeats it self, I'm talking about you guessed it war with Mexico. You can look for them to make a land grab now that this has been announced.
all my senses are going off the charts right now telling me to tell everyone to lock and load and remain vidulent.
The Chit is about to hit the fan. From every direction.

Oh I forgot the proof. Just open your eyes. It's friggen everywhere.
edit on 2-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
One last website that I remembered this morning was "Desert Invasion." It has a ton of links and photos.

www.desertinvasion.us...

Why aren't the environmentalist screaming over what is happening? (Question is rhetorical. They are in favor of legalizing the "undocumented.")

www.desertinvasion.us...

edit on 3-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Forgive my double post, but this is another site that uses video documentation of the illegal immigration problem.

borderinvasionpics.com...

Many of these are from before the Nation Guard was sent to AZ.

This is old, but shows how those crossing are different than the illegals from years before. Written in 2005

www.slate.com...

Toward the bottom half of the article is the same Mrs. Owens a year later in 2006.

tucsoncitizen.com...

Unfortunately activity has once again increased as per all the other links I have posted.

edit on 3-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: added link

edit on 3-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: adding years to help others judge whether or not to read outdated information.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join