It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding Alex Collier...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am pleased to see in Stewart Swerdlow's Q&A today that he has been present on the same teleconference with Alex Collier and that he hopes to compare notes with Alex in the near future. I love it when sources of information work with each other and put their heads together to help us piece together what's going on:

Alex
Posted: June, 16, 2010
Hi Stewart! So happy to hear you on the teleconference, and with Alex Collier! My sister and I are VERY happy to hear you and Alex in one conference together! Do you think the Andromedans are part of the KB and may know more about the KB's agenda?

Stewart's Reply: I have always liked Alex and his work. I hope to have a private dialogue with him soon to discuss what you asked.

I didn't listen to the teleconference in question. It took place June 16, 2010 and was sponsored by Project Camelot and Rebecca Jernigan of Journeys with Rebecca.

Regarding the "KB," Kuiper Belt, and the KB agenda, Stewart has been writing about it quite a bit on his website. For those interested in what he has to say about the KB agenda, his website can be searched by using any search engine and typing:

Kuiper Belt site:www.expansions.com

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
is this the same conference you are talking about? Camelot Teleconference
www.disclose.tv...

seems every speaker is quite alarmed, especially for the oil spill that may have poisonous gaseous bubble that will explode. the record is not clear. Hopefully camelot will post it with better quality and transcript...before the gas explosion

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Gliese581]

I must say clearly, I do not agree with Fulford's anti-monotheistic views! He gives valuable insider info, but that doesn't make him in a position to dictate which God we should believe in, in case if we choose to accept his insider data, in a package together with his own religious beliefs or unbelief. It is unrelated, Mr. Fulford and all other insiders. Hope you are only against the abuses thru centuries, and not against God.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Yes; thank you so much!

Hopefully people will put the information to good use.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
www.disclose.tv...

Alex Collier appears in the middle of Part 5.

new topics

top topics

join