It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: 'US conduct can elicit public revolt'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

just slapped a star on yer butt
burns you good eh?

just for mentioning Galloway

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I remember someone saying this on ATS a while ago.

If the US were a south american nation, we would have already had a revolution a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The truth is that I suspect Mr. A would be one of the most popular posters on ATS if he were an anonymous ATS poster instead of the President of Iran.

He says a lot of things that many of us can agree with.

Every other word out of his mouth though tends to be something about God though and since he was spotted giving Larry King this Master Mason’s handshake a couple years ago, I really am more inclined to believe he is just a New World Order Stooge who represents a lot of ideas and notions we could all agree with, but because it is him, the President of Iran saying, a lot of people end up rejecting the whole idea because it is him the President of Iran saying it.

The funny thing about the good cop bad cop routine is that even the good cop is still a cop!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GakunGak

I have no problem with you. Why do you think that I do? Is it because of the link somebody posted that always references back to a persons own profile? WHen you click on that link it goes to your own profile. Are you paranoid?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

It may be rhetoric and he has been made like the devil in the eyes of Christian America but the man is educated, smart and he is not manipulated by big interest in the US to kiss the butts of corporate America.

He is telling the truth, more than half of Americans in this nation have no clue of what our own government is up to when it comes to policies, laws regulations that are trampling on Americans constitutional rights.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
reply to post by GakunGak

I have no problem with you. Why do you think that I do? Is it because of the link somebody posted that always references back to a persons own profile? WHen you click on that link it goes to your own profile. Are you paranoid?

My bad, sorry, I did not know about that, still new here and learning.
Please accept my apology, thanks....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i agree it may be some rhetoric by the iranian president and i do believe it rings true. Transparency = goodness no matter where it is. Maybe apart from black ops, etc...but yeah. Transparency is good whether for a company or government.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

He is pretty intelligent, at least more so than the American media would have us believe. I actually attended a speech by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at Columbia University. I was astounded by the points that he made.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Our large Iranian immigrant population suggests that his own people don't much care for his "open and honest society", they seem to prefer living under the boot of the Great Satan, funny how many people seem to agree.

Anyway, I just got back from the range after trying out my new SiG P228 and now I'm off to have one more Margharita by the pool before it starts to get too hot, because I'm beginning to feel oppressed.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The Iranian President does always seem to say the right things, doesn't he? An almost uncanny ability to shoot straight, it's really weird.

The only reason why it's really weird is because we in the western world are brainwashed and lied to. Every nation tbtb want to rape and pillage they have to gain public support for, so.. what do they do? They make every nation they oppose as evil dictatorships that harbor WOMD or harbor terrorists or even better, anti semetic and want Israel wiped off the face of the earth such as in this case.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I guess the truth be known after Israel bombs Iran back into the stone age, Ahmadinejad will be sitting on some beach down in the GOM drinking marqaritas and watching the oil slicks come in with the tide.

But seriously, I think there may be something to him being a member here. I mean after all he does reflect some of the ongoing discussions. And no matter what we think of the politics, he does make sense at times. He is a lot more intelligent than the MSM plays him to be.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yeah I'm Ahmadinejad. Smart thinking, you figured me out.

I'll play along.

NO! I'm Spartacus!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by Misoir

Haha!! If you only knew

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join